100 BTC SELL WALL DEMOLISHED IN SECONDS, MARCHING TOWARDS 1m SATOSHI

HOLY FUCKKKKKK

i made so much fuking money during the last week on this coin it feels unreal

>tfw i cant buy this since the minimum buy on Bittrex is of 1 ZCL and i only have 30$ on Bittrex so i can only buy 0.4 ZCL
feels poor

fuck the fudders that copypasta on every ZCL thread yesterday, made me hesitated, bought in at 30% more expensive.

what the fuck. Literally bought 4 hours ago and almost 2x

Bought 30% of my holdings at $8, 30% at $20 and 30% at $30, rest ATH

This shit is non stop

I'm 60% in this. Dumping my remaining 40% (XRB) into this the moment it dips. Poorfag, so I'll have 100, but if all goes well that will be a fat stack by February.

I hold XRP as well as DBC (this was a fuck-it decision)

This coin will definitely do big things.

how much do you think the bitcoin fork can go up to?

Maybe 1k?

We're deep enough to look at some examples: BCC is ~3K, BCG is ~300, so I look at the short term range somewhere in between 300-3000/share.

Also the fork will not destroy ZCL so whatever the value of that is, plus the value of the BTCP at the time will be your total gains. Pretty overwhelming, but people are realizing hence the investment.

>Bitcoin Fork
I assume you're talking about Bitcoin Private.

$1k is a bit unreasonable imo (at least within the year). 1k would mean it's market cap is about 150% that of LTCs. However, $300 would put it just above Bitcoin Gold, which is totally possible, short term, imo.

You have to look at supply. BTCP supply is BTCs + ZCLs, so it's going to take a higher market cap to reach those prices.

$1k is extremely optimistic.

I don't quite understand about market cap but isn't the supply of ZClassic like super short? And the bitcoin private will be kinda the same?

Doesn't that make it easier to go up?

Coin supply 1.8M only

if it reach 1k I will fucking retire desu.

I've got 40% of my folio in on this, been in for over a day.

Thank you to the user who aware'd me.

is it right time to enter?

You are forgetting, this will have coins from Zclassic and Bitcoin, so the circulating supply will be increased by 2 million coins.

Now, Bitcoin has 16 million circulating coins. So this would only be increasing the shitfork supply by about 15%. But then you have to consider, outside of Bitcoin Cash, nobody really gets their forked coins. Coinbase doesn't support it, Satoshi's and probably a million other coins are abandoned in dead wallets, Bittrex doesn't support much forks anymore, trezors, ect. Shitcoins like Bitcoin Diamond and Gold have billions in market cap because nobody really has access to a large part of the supply. Meanwhile everyone buying this coin is doing so to flip the fork, so in reality it will double the trading supply. I am gonna sell mine around $100-150 depending on how much further I think this run can go. Not to mention a date hasn't even been released for the fork, it is a community fork filled with volunteers and could be abandoned any minute.

can't even make a bittrex account.

exactly. EXIT SCAMMMMM

>sent my ZCL to my bittrex account to sell
>not appearing in my wallet
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What wallet do you use?

yeah that doesn't make Zclassic or the new Bitcoin Private really easy to go 1K usd?

this is starting to look pretty fucking unstoppable
rsi is sky high but the dumps are tiny and it just climbs back higher straight after

do not dump xrb.

I sent it from my mining pool directly to my bittrex account.
The pool shows that the ZCL was sent, but shittrex isn't showing any pending deposits.

Really hard to say. I asked myself the same thing yesterday and watched it explode today. I just got in an hour ago on the basis that it's about #150 on CoinMarketCap and I think it can go to #30 before the drop.

Long term, go for it. The news/rumor is underbought. but don't cry if you're down tomorrow, and just know you should be up 100% minimum next week

where do I buy ?

You mean they're going to give me 1 :1 Btc private for holding this though the fork ? Sign me up user I'm all in.

I was not forgetting that, it was included in my calculations.

KuCoin supports all forks. Binance will likely support it if they supported BTC Diamond and Super.

I might sell mine around there, depending on how the market reacts. if things are looking good and like it can hold $100-150, I'll wait on it.

I undrstand, very well, the risk involved. I'm just going to stay on top of news and set sell orders, like I always do.

its stopped pumping

Nothing pumps 24/7.

Just hold til early jan at the very LEAST.
If you zoom out this pump will continue for a long while, stop watching hourly charts

This thing will legit chadstep all the way to 300 bucks. Calling it

>Nothing pumps 24/7

Have you heard of ripple?

This shit is so stupid.
I cannot even buy a single coin because Bittrex tells me i didn't reach some limit.

check back in an hour

I was gonna get in at 260k fuuccccckkkkk

The minimum trade value for orders on Bittrex is 100,000 Satoshis (.00100000)

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I BUY THIS SHITCOIN?
BUTTSEX KEEPS GIVING ME A "MIN_TRADE_REQUIREMENT_NOT_MET" ERROR. I JUST WANT 1 FULL COIN BITTREX!
FUCKING CUNTS.

I made an order for 0.005 so I am 5x beyond that limit.

Bittrex is selling like 96% of all of these

YOU CANT EVEN BUY THIS SHIT ON BITTREX.
Shit's fucked cunt.

I just bought 1500$ worth tho

i don't have a bittrex account and you can't even make one so I guess that's that

Is it gonna recover? Just a little dip right?

yeh look at the last few hourly candles, wasnt guna not dip after that
hopefully just a taste of more fomo like that to come once more people hear about this

>selling before the BTCP fork

Pulling back now. What's a good entry point guys?

Listen to Agamemnon

That Mycenaean jew knows his gold.

420~450, wont be lower than that. a lot of people want in.

So how much do you think it is going to be Bitcoin Private?

Refueling in this dip.

$300usd?
Something around that

I'm so hard right now from that pump holy shit

when is the fork actually happening?

Refuel finished.. next stop Mars?

End of january

going to Fucking pluto

Picked up another 31 ZLC at 0.005

I missed the nxt fork because I didn't have the funds last month, but I'm going all in on this one.

went for a massive shit came back and missed rebuy zone ARHGHHHH

oh well, sold at 56.. lets see where we go now, got a decent bit of room to buy back in