Str 100, then.

+20 against bad guys with swords

>He's got slaves, he's got servants and flunkies
Oh boy. Which alignment, guys?

Wealth: Yes

>Proud to work for him
>They bow to his whim, love serving him, they're just lousy with loyalty to Ali

Chaotic Neutral

Feat: Physique. All people go weak at the knees with arousal when looking at him.

So Max Charisma?

Lawful Good. He's prince of a nation so he is the law in essence and servants and slaves were culturally the thing for Arabian nobles to have. Prince Abubu seems like a swell guy so Idoubt he mistreated his slaves.

Str 10(+90 with genie)
Dex 13
Con 10
Int 12
Wis 10
Cha 14(+6 with genie)

Vast and Incalculable wealth(with an immortals handbook level genie, considering wish can only give +5 to an ability score)

Diplomacy +4(background)

Rogue 3/Bard 1

Chaotic Good

Jafar
Str 9
Dex 11
Con 11
Int 14
Wis 10
Cha 20

Lawful Evil

Expert 5(sorcerer 20 w/genie)

can become a immortals handbook genie

>UNSTOPPABLE COSMIC POWER!

>(sorcerer 20 w/genie)
you mean when genie?

with genie

>Wis 10
6-7 imo, took him two near-death experiences after princehood to realize he had to stop lying, tell jasmine the truth and actually stick to his deal to free the genie

everything else is pretty much spot on

Top kek

>I WISH TO BE THE MOST POWERFUL SORCERER IN THE WUUUUUUUUURRRRLLLD!

you might be right

i had to make jafar have 5 levels of expert because he almost wiped Aladdin from the face of the earth with a dagger

Aladdin is likely level 4(1bard, 3rogue), sultan and jasmine have 1, most guards have 2, and jafar is the only capable one there.

Genie probably has like 50 or something. he's actually probably rocking divine ranks.

>The genie is more powerful than you'll ever be!

Also, stat Abu as a polymorphic animal companion please.

stop it, you're making me want to just run the aladdin story as our next campaign

it just seems so easy and also fun

I'm pretty sure that after Jafar became a genie, he actually became less impressive, not more.

why does Disney make the best people be the villains?

Jafar was probably going to have a very successful reign and turn the country around. but then Aladdin got the idiot put back on the throne.

I mean myths are insanely fun to play.

keep in mind that the best people ever only reach 5.

start giving out divine ranks at that point.

Hercules was probably 6 w/2 divine levels, and strength 50.

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

I love alt-universe shit like this. Imagine it, the Sultan dies of old age just before Jasmines birthday leaving her in charge of the country. She declares she will never marry, and her inexperience and prompt exile of Jafar causes Agrabar to fall to ruin. Realizing it was the Royal Vizier and not the current royal family that kept things in order, the citizenry and royal guards stage a coup to remove Jasmine from power. Good End.

ABU!

Size/Type: Tiny Animal
Hit Dice: 1d8 (4 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares), climb 30 ft.
Armor Class: 14 (+2 size, +2 Dex), touch 14, flat-footed 12
Base Attack/Grapple: +0/–12
Attack: Bite +4 melee (1d3–4)
Full Attack: Bite +4 melee (1d3–4)
Space/Reach: 2-1/2 ft./0 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities: Low-light vision
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +1
Abilities: Str 3, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 3, Wis 12, Cha 5
Skills: Balance +10 +12, Climb +10, Escape Artist +4, Hide +10, Listen +3, Spot +3
Feats: Agile, Weapon FinesseB
Environment: Warm forests
Organization: Troop (10–40)
Challenge Rating: 1/6
Treasure: A SWORD
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 2–3 HD (Small)

Size/Type: Huge Animal
Hit Dice: 11d8+55 (104 hp)
Initiative: +0
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-2 size, +7 natural), touch 8, flat-footed 15
Base Attack/Grapple: +8/+26
Attack: Gore +16 melee (2d8+15)
Full Attack: Slam +16 melee (2d6+10) and 2 stamps +11 melee (2d6+5);
or gore +16 melee (2d8+15)
Space/Reach: 15 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks: Trample 2d8+15
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent
Saves: Fort +12, Ref +7, Will +6
Abilities: Str 30, Dex 10, Con 21, Int 3, Wis 13, Cha 7
Skills: Listen +12, Spot +10
Feats: Alertness, Endurance, Iron Will, Skill Focus (Listen)
Environment: Warm plains
Organization: Solitary or herd (6-30)
Challenge Rating: 7
Advancement: 12-22 HD (Huge)

>I love contrived fiction where women are always wrong and the big smart man is always right

shouldn't you be off on r/redpill right now?

>triggered

Jasmine is a verified idiot, she stole an apple that she didn't even own and didn't expect consequences.

Jafar tracked down two pieces of a long lost treasure, found a magic staff and kept a country running with an idiot on the throne. As well as treated his pet better than Aladdin did to Abu.

not really, just bored of the same shitheads with the same tired sexism

maybe you should try a .45 leadpill next time instead?

its straight up sexism to assume that a man cannot be better qualified than a girl to a job.

>sexism
Jasmine doesn't know how to princess. Literally.

>Imma write a convoluted scenario about how men are the bestest
>hurr it's not sexism

ok bro, have fun with that

What's there to know?

golden camels (75)

that was me, retard. Also, it was meant to highlight that Jafar was the bestest, not men. You came to that conclusion on your own.

Hence, >triggered

hes straight up the second banana to the sultan, of course he would be better at ruling than a girl that didn't even realize that you can't take apples that don't belong to you.

She hasn't had near the experience ruling that he has.

You're telling me a 15 year old girl raging against her upcoming arranged marriage is a reliable person to suddenly drop in charge of a country?

>Ali_Ababwa.jpg
Have I been fucking up thinking it was like "Ali of Babwa" this whole time.

>lets conveniently forget that guy he sacrificed at the begining of the story, the fact that he wanted to kill aladdin too, and how he reduced Jasmine to a litteral distraction and potential sex-slave after he took power

Clearly a gentleman and a scholar. Nah.

I could never hear "he faced the galloping hordes" as a child but they his name often enough that even I got that, holy shit

Sultan seems to be doing just fine, and he's a literal imbecile.

>I'll just keep saying triggered over and over

fair enough, if a retard like you keeps sputtering people will eventually get bored and leave, that seems to be the preferred argument form for shitheads.

So have fun with that.

doesn't dispute the fact that he still kept agrabah running while doing a whole bunch of dastardly sorcerer shit, and is therefore far better qualified for the job than an inexperienced rowdy princess, or even prince, as aladdin could have married her there and usurped the throne if it wasn't for jafars murder attempt.

i didnt say he was a good guy

id much rather have a ruthless and evil man as my ruler than an idiot any day.

he also has an extremely skilled Viser behind him

YOU WANT CAMELS, MY FRIEND ? I HAVE CAMELS FOR YOU ! USED CAMELS ! VERY GOOD, CHEAP CAMELS !

Nobody said he's not evil, but the people of that world don't know that. He genuinely is better qualified to rule a nation than an inexperienced heir.

It'll go to shit though in the end.

>Sultan is doing fine
>always playing with toys
>easily distracted
>often spends time hypnotized
Wonder who takes care of all the real work?

What evidence of Jafar being extremely skilled do we have. He can't even expose some con artist without magic.

>retard
>shitheads

hypocrisy and a failed attempt to accept "it was meant to highlight that Jafar was the bestest, not men. You came to that conclusion on your own"

kawaii trig

the fact that that con artist had a straight up god behind him, and that the princess(his ticket to ruling) favors said con-artist.

I'd say he did a pretty good job for the situation he was in.

And Aladdin is the the one who takes up the mantle of leader for the peasent's revolt when it happens.

Ehhhh.....

>found a magic staff and kept a country running with an idiot on the throne.

Noice headcannon you got there. We don't have any clue as to what Jaffa or the sultan did in their times offscreen. The sultan seems to have been running things for a long time and was thinking ahead with the whole "get jasmine hooded up with some prince" deadline while Jaffar was lying and cheating the whole movie.

>As well as treated his pet better than Aladdin did to Abu.

Literally, objectively false. Jafar abuses Iago regularly while Aladdin has the alibi of scrapping for food when he puts Abu in danger.

>And Aladdin is the the one who takes up the mantle of leader for the peasent's revolt when it happens.
>known thief and bedder of harlots
yeah nah

lets do a quick rundown shall we:
Jafar
>advisor to the king(already proves some qualifications)
>had one of the two magical artifacts in the whole show
>found two halves of a mythical treasure on the downlow.
>able to disguise as a convincing old dude.
>was about to maneuver into the king position
>used a knife well.
>found out about lion mountain.

pretty qualified.

you do realize that jafar noticeably hypnotized the sultan the whole time. Visors aren't useless in the slightest , and the fact that jafar hypnotized the sultan combined with the fact that the sultan behaves like a kid the whole time points to the sultan being a puppet ruler.

Why have a visor if they don't do anything? jafar probably runs much of the country even if the sultan does a bit.

>pic related was a murderous bank robber
Not sure if he bedded harlots, but this sure as hell didn't stopped him from being a revolutionary, and later a tyrant.

using stalin as an example i honestly dont know what side you're supposed to be advocating for.

aladdin lets genie experiment with abu, whereas iago helps jafar with his plots.

sequels don't count.

>Not sure if he bedded harlots
The mob he was part of was also running whorehouses, hard to imagine he wouldn't take sample of the stock

I'm lobbying for Aladdin to be a revolutionary leader in Veeky Forums's bizarro-Aladdin remake - communism is shit by my book, though. It was just to take an exemple.

And if he could have Joseph Joestar's personality, that would be perfect then

>NIIIICCCCEEEE.jpg

one job

I'll sudoku.

>Stat me, Veeky Forums.
Sho 'nuff.

Stat me.

underrated post

Holy fwark, me too. I assumed Babwa was his made up nation...

Aladdin's Dexterity and Charisma are both higher than what you posted. We see pretty clearly during "One Jump Ahead" that he's extremely agile, as well as seeming to have a lot of the women of Agrabah finding him attractive. Plus the con he pulled on the fruit seller to help out Jasmine.

Going with the Standard Array, I'd peg him at Str 10, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 8, Cha 14 as his base stats.

Holy Christ, just off yourself, you stupid fucking cunt. You’re responsible for three generations of suicidal women.

Oh, in 5e using the standard human this all of course increases, to Str 11, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 14, Wis 9, Cha 15.

Make him a Rogue 1 with the Urchin background. Skills are Acrobatics, Athletics, Deception, Stealth, Sleight of Hand, and probably either Perception or Persuasion. He's obviously shooting for the Thief subclass. That should cover just about everything he can do.

(He doesn't need Performance because in Disney, everyone is automatically considered trained in the Performance skill unless otherwise noted at the start of the campaign, such as the Zootopia or Wreck-it Ralph campaigns)

You do realize that 13 dex is significantly faster than a guard who would likely have 10 right?

At max 14

Aladdin
6 Rogue/1 Bard
Chaotic Good

Str: 12
Dex: 15
Con: 12
Wis: 10
Int: 13
Cha: 14

Well now I'm curious to know what he said.

Just play in the Princess Trainer universe then

The fact that Aladdin didn't use his first two wishes to significantly upend the political structure of his homeland to allow common people to be guaranteed the bare minimums of a full stomach and a roof to sleep under while abolishing class-based hierarchies that prevented him from courting a woman who clearly liked him after the whole "escape from the palace" fiasco kind of argues his Wis can't be above six.

>implying your own wishes wouldn't be equally self-centered if you found a genie.

If he truly had a high enough wisdom he would have started a holocaust

Noble 20

What if the job is child birth?

ERUPTING

it depends how you count it.
+ He gains the power to bend reality at its core
+ He can spontaeneously create any object
+ These powers enhance his manipulative and tempting qualities
+ (Implied) He can raise the dead and force people to love him since his morals don't stop him
+ He can either create sentient life or transform lesser beings into any other being

- He is loosely beholden to whoever is holding his lamp
- He can't directly kill anyone (but you'd be surprised what you can live through)
- Long periods of imprisonment

I mean, the shit he got away with in RoJ means that if he can distract his current master, he could rule the world

'Genetics is a brand of icecream.'