A new challenger appears

So you've made some nice gains with fresh Kucoin listings huh? Feeling pretty good about yourself?

The biggest moonshot of the week is going to be listed tomorrow. Ico sold out in 6 minutes with15 Neo max contribution. Binance listing looming.

Get on that Qlink train.

Other urls found in this thread:

icodrops.com/qlink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is qlink going to be on Kucoin?

Yup. Listed tomorrow 8pm Singapore time.

SHUT THE FUCK UP TIL LISTING

Tomorrow, 7 AM EST
Get ready to pump.

fake, I did not see in their announcement. show me the proof

When u say tomorrow at 8pm Singapore time, do u mean the 29th or 30th?

what ico price? circ supply ?

icodrops.com/qlink/

Do some reading. it's actually a good project imo, which makes it a good pump target.

I mean 29th

I like that the ICO bonuses don't get paid out for 1mo. Smaller bags and they have an investment to not just dump hard and run with their bonus token profits. Interesting.

they gave up to 30% for pre-salers. may be dump expected ?

No errybody stop talking about it till about noon tomorrow. Seerkit club right?

Boys if we truly are early get the fucking twitter and leddit accpunts rdy.

Always feel super shitty buying when a coin goes on exchange vs being in at ico.

Do you guys just buy your bags at whatever price you can get em, or wait for the initial dump to be over?

No we post AFTER the listing

Some coins never go back to ICO price after being listed so pointless waiting, just get in as fast as possible.

I've seen up to 50%. They don't get the bonus right away in this one tho. They have to wait. ICOs have to be invested for at least a month if they want their bonus to pay out.

So this would be what... 7 am EST? In roughly 12 hours this is listed?

pick em up off the floor

Okay sorry boys. We'll just call this the early bird club and stop posting now m'kay? Let the normies buy our bags a few days from now.

Good luck!

bros how about let the mad shilling start about an hour after the listing

Time to go all in on this. Let’s get rich together Veeky Forums

Think about it if you were in on the ICO. If people are going to dump, they wouldn't do it on KuCoin of all exchanges. Too low of a volume to make any significant gains off of and best to keep accumulating while still there.

so ico price about 10 cent? and they raised 19 mill ?

Ico price in cents?

u guys gave me pink wajjoks for this kind of shilling. so I am scary to touch this unless some one convince why this is safe bet?

If this thread gets bumped one more time I am ddosing the exchange tomorrow. DYOR lazy retards

your mother a buttslut

bumping to cause chaos

suckers. inb4 fud

>implying Kucoin can get any worse than it already is
Saging anyway, because I'm nice like that.

It will still pump because crypto is just a bunch of hypefags