User convinces me to join discord

>user convinces me to join discord
>everyone tells me admin never fails with his predictions and will make you lots of money
>sell all my shitcoin and go all in into his 3 next predictions.
>none of them is true, they never reach any of the targets intended and everyone acts like he did
I knew it was too good to be true, what an awful experience. it wasn't any better than listening Veeky Forums ramblings. I'm never going to make it

Other urls found in this thread:

pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/
discord.gg/4jXzErh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy crap people actually fall for that?? Find a new hobby.

>t. Poorfag from pol with no money

LMFAO CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE FUCKING FELL FOR IT
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

i remember one of the big pools made all their guys sell at 1300 btc bcuz he said it would never go that high again lool

>they flat out tell you not to go in more than 5-10% on the "free" calls, which are all absolutely shit trying to make 4 sat higher a target
>he goes all in anyway
Shit son, just looking at their fucking targets should tell you to stay clear.

That's why you don't join pnd groups. Join us, only discussions about cryptos and potential moons t.me/pumpandtrumpchat

>t.me/pumpandtrumpchat
actually this is one of the very few that inspired me some confidence
thanks for not being pajeet

I was a non believer too.

If you aren't paying to be in discord money groups then you're getting dumped coins that are pre-pumped by the innercircle

LLOL its true what they say about poltards. LOW IQ

>Meanwhile in a telecom customer service room in India.

literally just buy link and wait a year
that's all you have to do
it's this damn easy

Join DataDashes discord. There are some good discussions in the voice chat.

PAJETED

>op joins pump discord
>discord owns op

Classic...

Holy shit that post is from me, haha

Definitely not a pajeet. That pump was legit, though -- it happened. It was short lived, though.

>it wasn't any better than listening Veeky Forums ramblings.

so you went into a discord that has worse ramblings lol

Anyone who says BUBUYBUBYUBY is probably hijacking the coin just so you can buy their bags

Don't trust anyone

A) dont trust strangers on the internet.
B)DYOR
C) anyone too retarded to use IRC is too retarded for crypto.

the sad thing is that Veeky Forums is what initially what got me into crypto. after i did my own research and 10x my initial investment and have enough capital to swing trade at my own discretion, Veeky Forums is completely useless in terms of finding gems to invest in early. 99% of these shills are just losers with heavy bags trying to unload. i stay away from any coin posted on here recently like wildfire

that is honestly exactly the way biz should be used

To know in what coins you should not invest.

All in into xlm.
Delete apps and dont look into crypto for 1 year. Come back and enjoy free moneY

Which is an even bigger shame, because there's people like me genuinely trying to help a brother out. I've made a good amount of money because of Veeky Forums so I feel morally obligated to try to help others here.

We really do need flags. I think that would solve a large portion of the issues.

literally everyone did a 10x this year you retard. Pretty sure you'd have to go out of your way to make less. People did more than a 10x holding btc ffs. It's hilarious you think you did better than the most retarded Veeky Forums posters

you'll regret not buying link badly in 1 year

pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/

this is how you trade crypto

I only pay attention to threads on Veeky Forums for coins I'm already in. Sometimes I'll go in on a coin that's posted about here, but only after reading the whitepaper. You can tell good acumulations from shills because accumulators don't hype the coin big time, since they don't want a pnd.

>TAing

>user shills me his youtube/discord channels
>buy into one of anons picked icos
>5x since ico and price has literally never dropped once
>dividends coming next month and thats expected to be at least 2x my initial investment
Cool OP

I'm thinking about spending $199 for a 1 month premium signals membership. Worth?

Better to pay the same for 2 months on Cryptoverter signals

no. It's a scam.

discord.gg/4jXzErh
only legit one, 6000 users u just gotta be faster than half of them

are you retarded?

>does zero research on their own nor attempts to learn
>blindly follows NEET advice on a hamster trading card forum

No one ever got rich from being a sheep.

BNTY.. your welcome

Cryptoverter is who I'm talking about, his service is called Premium Signals.