Every time I play D&D with my friends they end up talking about stupid shit like their disdain for muslim refugees and...

every time I play D&D with my friends they end up talking about stupid shit like their disdain for muslim refugees and how good their fleshlights are.

we've been gaming for like 7 hours and we've gotten through one encounter.

how do I get these ADD fuckers back on track?

picture related.

Be a compelling GM

If you're the DM, then do: If you're a player, help the DM out and when it comes to a task throw it at another player for them to do. Get them involved and make other players wait on them. Peer pressure.

sometimes all you need is saying "alright, let's get back on the game guys"

if that fails and you're a gm, you assert your dominance by telling them to shut the fuck up
if that fails and you're a player, you leave

Easy.
1. Stop playing D&D (Nowe don't want to hear how your low IQ arse can't learn new systems)
2. Get ANY other system and a stick.
3. Insist the stick is part of the GM set in this system
4. Stick hit when they go off topic, insist it is on the GM booklet
5. Never show the GM booklet.

If it were up to me, we'd be playing GURPS, but unfortunately I've got to cater to the lowest common denominator.

Anyways, D&D is alright. Fuck the "dnd sux lol" meme.

Honestly? Get a new group. If people think their political beliefs and sex toys are appropriate table talk, they aren't worth playing with.

>Literally this fucking dumb
D&D has given you brain cancer user, there is no group just your hallucination.

>how do I get these ADD fuckers back on track?

For a start I'd stop playing with imaginary friends.

I play with four people. I didn't post their pictures out of respect.

Get friends who aren't pathetic incels from /pol/

Seconded.

Well, assuming you are the OP, and that pic is from your game, then you appear to be playing 3.5. GURPS really isn't any harder than 3.5, just different. So having to "cater to the lowest common denominator" isn't a valid excuse.

>I play with four people in my head. I didn't post the pictures I drew of them out of respect for my therapist.

Fixed it for you. Take you meds and find real friends.

Is hard to not find /pol/ dwellers in Sweden

Make a campaign about Muslim refugees and fleshlights

I'd say, start a session early, make all the preparations: maps, minis all that jazz, then turn it into a long-winded conversation about the usual topics, and make sure you contribute as well.

1, after a while they realize the error of their ways, noticing the lack of game.
2, they do nothing of sort, so you can stop playing with them for a good reason.
3, you can pinpoint the problematic players and terminate them with extreme prejudice

This is not a system problem, it's simply the lack of involvement and enthusiasm from the players, which usualy cannot be remedied by being strict or pushy.

OR

Just change the pace of the game, see what happens.

By your pic I see you powerfully mongoloid are playing 5e, stop that and restart with 4e, please.

Have you tried simply talking to them about it?
Failing that, it might be easier to find a different group than to fight for their attention every game.

I used to be friends with one, actually.
Try harder.

>unfortunately I've got to cater to the lowest common denominator
No you don't. Even if someone had a gun to your head, insisting that you run D&D you could still refuse and tell them to go fuck themselves.

This

Designated Shitposting Time.

An hour and 10 minutes before the session starts, you allocate an hour to talk about fucking anything so everyone can get it out of their systems, 10 minute break to grab refreshments before the game starts.
When the game starts, no deviations.

So how good are their fleshlights?

This.

This.
These guys are obviously social rejects and want to have some fucking human contact. Let them feel like they have friends for a little while and aren't just there to act as glorified NPCs for your enjoyment.

Not really, Swedes are just afraid of Big Brother.
Soon as they're in a /pol/ safe space they pretty much beg you to smuggle them out of the EU.

>every time I play D&D with my friends they end up talking about stupid shit like their disdain for muslim refugees and how good their fleshlights are.
This is definitely a thing that happens and OP absolutely didn't make this story up just so he can have a thread about muslim refugees on Veeky Forums instead of /pol/.

He assuredly isn't waiting to announce that he only made this thread to shake his head at how quickly Veeky Forums gets triggered by off-topic shitposti- I mean, social experiments.

>how do I get these ADD fuckers back on track?
I mean, you imagined the scenario in the first place, you have complete control over the mannequins you dreamed up.

Maybe your campaign is boring?