Chainlink is dead

Not a single thread in the catalog. Off the top 100 coins. Link threads not even hitting 50 posts. Trending down after another whale pump and dump. Will the remaining delusional linkies just sell those heavy ass bags? Seriously LMAO it's pathetic. Time to market sell and jump on a real moon mission, linkies.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/x6xa8kg
medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9cShusb84
discord.gg/s7s3Gur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no twitter posts since early november on both of his accounts
>still only two people in the team

I'm thinking of dumping.

It's really starting to feel like he gave up once he got the 32 million + huge link share

Post the rap.

Read anything he's ever written (from any time, including years ago) and tell me you still think this is the case.

He's like Vitalik, he's a true believer.

>needs biz to shill link everyday or else it's a failure

THIS IS MY BAG. THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE

Greed has made disaster in crypto. There are coins beyond that you know. With fundamentals and actual use cases.

I find it funny that there are people in crypto that doesn't want LINK to be a success, when it would benefit all crypto. You know what it would mean that companies could use smart contracts for real life use cases in a safe, cheap and tamperproof way? NEO, ETH, and all smart contract platforms would be more useful than just creating shitcoins.

How can anyone be against this? This is a moon ticket for the whole crypto market to finally reach multitrillion dollar valuations and, more importantly, real world use cases and stability.

Greed is a terrible thing

>and when biz does shill link everyday it's used as evidence that it's a pajeet scam coin

This board has been shit past 3 weeks thanks to the newfags.

Us Linkies realized this and dont want to reveal to these people what were actually dealing with.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

t. nervous bag holder for chainlink

its pasta

Honestly, this. I used to be one of the main information based shills for LINK on this board, but I have pretty much gone quiet on that front since the latest newfag invasion.

It helps that the FUD cloud around it is so thick that half the new users sincerely think it's a scam or a meme. /nubiz/ that do their research will figure it out for themselves. People that don't can miss out, like they deserve.

I can pretend to be passionate about something for 32 million are you kidding me lol

link is most definitely not dead... yet ;)
discord.gg/x6xa8kg

bratan

Well, to be fair, you need a pretty high IQ to comprehend LINK.

Because people are stupid and short-sighted. When the official partnerships start to roll in, we'll be doing quite well. I give zero shits about the price of LINK right now.

get the fuck off of Veeky Forums you discord using pajeet tier street shitting nigger fucker goddamn titties

Their website is a serious of meaningless buzz words.

>a serious of
This is an English speaking board

seconded. Let's keep it a meme for as long as possible. It's fun anyways. Gotta enjoy the journey in life and all

I love this picture. Fucking good job whoever made it.

The most favorable outcome for this coin is $10-$20 in 2-3 years

This coin is most certainly dead. They have millions and the most we get is a whisper every three months, they hired what one new guy?

Sorry I just can't afford to hold $10k usd in this anymore. Missed too much and I'm not trying to wait until WW3 to make my money here.

Good luck linkies

medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02

$10-$20 a coin if everything goes perfect and you will be waiting years. Seriously invest in a living company. Anyone who shills LINK being over twenty bucks is literally a retard.

Stay poor fag.

This
Cya when we ready to party guys
Sage'd

You would've already
>dunnig krueger

I HAVE YOUR NAME. I HAVE YOUR ASS.

I hold 50k link and fud the shit out of it. Deluded linkies threads and the fud memes are one of the greatest things on biz the second half of the year.
The whole Comfydo affair comes a close second

>all this bullying
WE'LL BE THE ONES LAUGHING NEXT MONTH FAGGOT

KYS

I have 10k LINK and wondering if I should halve it to get into more XLM or VEN

>Anyone who shills LINK being over twenty bucks is literally a retard.
I remember people saying the exact same shit about Ethereum going to $100

I have an entire 50 link and that's my entire crypto due to billing issues. I'll be loaded someday when I get the chance to buy

I would have made twice as much holding bitcoin than this garbage coin

Just look at sergies face he looks like someone any normal person would avoid like the plague which makes the whole " just listen to him talk wow so elegant" memes really great because he clearly id a smelly chubby fag

I think you knew I meant series.

Yeah, Link is built on top of ethereum. See how that is a bit different, dumbass?

Have fun holding for 3 years before you see $5

So what if the token is built on ethereum? What does that matter? The use case of LINK expands way beyond Ethereum you brainlet.

>Yeah, Link is built on top of ethereum. See how that is a bit different, dumbass?
No, not really. Do explain.

>he thinks that LINK being an ERC20 token means that ChainLink is built on Ethereum

Link can be implemented on any smart contract platform. The token Is built on ethereum but doesn't require ethereum to be implemented in the underlying contract. If you don't realize this you know nothing about coding.

Nice FUD

how does a erc20 token work on NEO/any smart contract platform? will there be a neo20 LINK token?

too bad you're a loser with no ambitions, huh :^)

This, its rather annoying that just about everyone will benefit from the brave pioneer men who hold link through the sleet and snow and all they do is chat shit to our face

At least we can laugh from our ivory towers

I'm starting to feel it too, anyway /i think i lost money since i have 20k link and i dont sell any, i just bought in super low and still have a bunch i never sold

I think its a scam, but I'll wait anyway

Basically any contract can be made with the link payment on time of deliver(trigger?) of the contract, and since the contract will need CL data its more likely they will build contracts on their network (CL's) and input any other coin as variables on the algo. With the previously accepted LINk payment for a succesful contract realization.

Might be wrong though, but basically its all about those oracles, other projects like zep will willingly integrate CL's oracles into their OS and its just as good.
Blockchain agnostic they say

Im high tight now, go DYOR

Palabrr clef: open source

lol i didn't read it thanks for the bump though nigger
kidding, so basically chainlink is aiming to be a transaction assistant for all other currencies?

Just. Read. The. Whitepaper.

Blockchain middlewear or something like that
DYOR
SAGE'd

This. Brainlets can't read

Idc buying it anyways seems interesting

kucoin isnt dead though

Ffs

nah you're right. it's a scam. dump it.

Stop fucking saying this, just go to sleep. I think it would be great if we all just took a nap. Crypto is so stressful, just lay your head down and rest your eyes. These things take time, don't pay attention to the markets. Phew writing that made me sleepy, I think I'll log off and got to be now.

if you only hold these 3 you will make it

The funny thing is I linked one of the most in depth and honest articles on LINK stating in clear and fair terms that the best case scenario for this is literally $10 within in 2-3 years, FUCKING YEARS

So call it fud if you want but it is a realistic and objective analysis.

YOU WILL NOT LAUGH! YOU WILL NOT CRY!

>the fud is just rocket fuel
yeah k
those bags getting heavy, huh you deluded linkie?

LINK would also transfer currencies for banks cheaply, and without forcing banks to migrate their systems to use a ledger as with Ripple. They could use their own chains and just extend current systems with them using LINK.

SWIFT is only one small piece of why LINK is going to be a top 5 coin. Every industry, and every dApp will benefit from Chainlink's tech, and it being blockchain agnostic ensures it can keep with the changing ecosystem. The zeppelin_os partnership ensures LINK will become ubiquitous by 2019. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Tell me why banks wouldn't build their own oracles instead of paying stinking links. I will wait, bud.

Chainlink can do what ripple does but better for banks and institutions and That's just 1 of its use cases. This will be bigger than ripple and swift is old tech. They need link to stay in business. Without link which by the way has zero competition ripple would put swift out of business. Swift is lucky if chainlink partners with them

because sergey reserved 350m tokens as incentives to use chainlink

basically he gives them freebies, they use tokens to establish oracle nodes and popularize the network

basically hes doing what intel did to amd

DYOR stupid fag

I prefer to invest my cryptos, The daily payouts are less stressful than riding the trade waves!
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9cShusb84

Seriously, this board has gone to shit. Chainlink was oldbiz money train.

There are zero Oracle providers currently operating. It's not so easy to just code an Oracle platform. Chainlink is the only one providing decentralized oracles. They have zero competition. Without a decentralized aspect you can't be trustless.

Holy shit this fud is retarded. Only a decentralised network can offer the security required for mainstream smart contracts and decentralised networks aren't free nigga.

Can't believe no one obliged you with those dubs user... Here you go. One of my favorite Link memes yet

Does anyone even post in these threads other than linkies fudding each other? I've got thousands stashed away in a wallet for long term and I don't even look at these garbage threads anymore.

Normally I'd tell you to stop but after seeing today how many total retards have link filtered I don't care. They won't see this anyhow.
>tfw only 12k link

You need a platform to have decentralized oracles nig. Otherwise you'd just have one Oracle which can be easily hacked

Part 2

While u waited for Link u could have got into ICX x30, sell and buy back into link at the same fucking price since it just pumps a little then crash back down.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stinky linkies are just beyond salvation.

>if you could predict the markets you could have made so much y u so dum

You have no fucking brain.

thanks for this wisdom, hindsight wizard

Thanks captain hindsight. And you should have invested in bitcoin in 2010.

>predict the market

Everyone but stinky linkies can predict that link ain't going nowhere for the next months, might even be years, sell these bags ride some pumps buy back in.

I dropped my bags loooong a go and could buy back in any moment and even cheaper.
you're a dumbass my man.

They are very conservative,

Underpromise, overperform.

I dunno, user, if you buy now that's a 2000% gain over two years. That sounds pretty good if you ask me.

Of course it's dead, but you have to feel bad for the stinky linkies. Maybe if they listened to the trend analysis on this discord they'd be doing better.

discord.gg/s7s3Gur

Literally kill yourself for posting discord

I've literally made 12 ETH on LINK alone in the last month just riding the waves up and down.

You're fucking retarded.

Wow you really know your shit. Thanks just bought 100k.

I don't give a fuck. Link could moon irrevocably any minute and I know if I just hold these bags I'll be unbelievably rich eventually. I'm not missing this chance. I'll just relax and wait.
You have fun chasing pumps.

>yfw you realize all of links features were already priced in

how do you know whn to buy and when to sell?

Oh oh oh its maaaagic you knooow

greed makes disaster, it's in every animal.

holy shit what if jews cant help it because of some natural selection instincts tellin em its either greed or death all tracing back to an OJ who was so terribly jewish and greedy that everyone around him died of attrition

By learning how to read charts, basically.

Look the order book (buy/sell resistance), 24h/l, volume, and trends. A lot of these coins go up and down several times within a single day.

Is there a volume tracker somewhere for coins, or just you have to remember what the number was at?