Real estate

do any of you have any easy guides to real estate investing?

boner killer socks

you're supposed to lick her feet dummy

bump

who is she

socks are my ultimate fetish, sir

Own a condo
Make bank on maintenance on amenities you'll never deliver

I think you already know the best man for that

I am 70% in real estate OP. I make friend with people that do the land planning. I buy the land around the area where they just announce they will build bridge, complex, supermarket etc. Normal profit is 20~30% in a few month. Consider real estate is large investment, this ROI is good.

Man I get it, my feet are always cold

where are you located

lose bank on HOA fees

yeah: don't

why

in a shit hole 3rd world country. Cities is developing fast so easy to make money desu. Buy and hold.

only invest in places you'd live. Try to stay out of diverse areas unless youre extremely wealthy and can deal with late tenants who are so broke they qualify for free legal services and can pretty much do whatever they fucking want to your building with no consequences.

people here will tell you to keep your money in crypto instead of investing in actual assets but people here are retarded so

Not to prove you right, but right now most markets are inflated. Real estate is being snatched up by boomers and foreigners, and stock market is at ATH.

Honestly, the only places to go right now that isn't crypto and over priced is probably silver.

Was unironically going to shill silver but you beat me to it. Anyone who doubts just look up the Hunt Brothers then remember that way more of silver today ends up used for industrial purposes today then it did in the 1980's.

biggerpockets.com

I want to buy it in case of a market crash the prices go up quite nice, but you're only talking like 10X max. Right now with crypto I think you have a better chance of getting way better returns more safely.

The strange/funny thing is that silver right now is either really cheap or gold is over priced. Historically it's been a 10oz silver to 1oz gold ratio. Right now it's like 16:1

rural land with water, rain, arable

PNW

Here's a (You) for posting Aquabats.