Flesh is to skeleton as ____ is to human

>Flesh is to skeleton as ____ is to human

flesh

Clothing

legal lolis

/thread

armor.

Seriously, all those layers of muscle serve as padding to protect the skeleton from impacts, the skin and fat helps shield the bones from grit and abrasion. It's all just protection for the skeleton that wears it.

I would argue that the protection the muscles offer is a matter of incidence, with locomotion being the primary function (as opposed to the other way around).

Jail cell

A deadly combination.

The flesh armor would require a cutting or slashing weapon of some sort to penetrate, while the skeleton on the inside resists such damage types.

You guys are bad at analogies

aura

>Skeleton crafts armour out of sewn together steaks
>Adventurers baffled

Bees.

B O N E

>me on the right

>Flesh is to skeleton
unnecessary

>armor.

Better: Power armor.

Soul

I am so glad the meat people and calcium people forged an alliance so long ago. Moving around without the support of a skeleton would be a lot more difficult, and I am sure the skeletons appreciate the added protection and nutrients.

I'm actually kinda pissed that they took away my chance to be hyperintelligent and infinitely floppy like an octopus.

>I am so glad the meat people and calcium people forged an alliance so long ago.

That was a good thread.

Don't forget the ghost people that provide their wiseness

Ultra long term hostile environment survival suit?

This, i cannot come up with anything to beat this, also don't forget that without mucles skelies cannot move

Wheelchair?

Not even close. If flesh was designed to protect bone, you wouldn't have bony knuckles, or skulls, or knees, or any other part where bones are only a fraction away from being exposed.

If anything, bone is designed to protect your organs and provide a supportive structure. Flesh is the true form, you skellington heretic.

Sorcerer casts fireball.
Skeleton is a blackbone skeleton and resists the fire damage.
Everyone eats delicious BBQ.
Party and skeleton become best friends forever.

Cocaine?

Human DNA?

Ears.

Power armor

Placenta. The answer is placenta you morons.

Cheeseburgers obviously