Archive and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread: ruck-a-duck edition

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nUGVYcUVXTTFxa1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fuck-a-duck edition
FTFY.

Post WIP codenames.

Wow, this CYOA has literally 0 content. Impressive.

Well then can some kind user/imaginos post dream prince instead please?

Post namefag codenames.

Medium
Bubbly
Ducky
Sex

please control your autism

da box

>Nostalgia
>Sleep, video games, endure, lift, art
Well, trying to into art.

>please control your autism

I just want someone to post Dream prince for me since I don't have it and can't save it

>every feel except No GF from time to time
>Art, though TFW No Inspiration is a threat
>Video Games
>Endure. In enduring grow strong.

>Posting the unupdated version with thimble-sized bath

>Dream prince
Here senpai knock yourself out
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nUGVYcUVXTTFxa1U

I truly appreciate it and you user.

>wash off any impurities
>using as109 picture

What do we do about bath size inflation? The market can't support it forever.

>tfw no monster daughteru CYOA

why am I even alive?

>elf slave wat do
>as109

Amazing! So did your post.

What're you on about?

You're welcome famalam.
There are plenty. And of course, if it doesn't exist, you can make it. You want it, you know what you want.

Mystery box.

And yours too! We're really talented, aren't we?

Do you really die instantly when headshotted?

>No GF
>Nostalgia

>Transcend
>Lift
>Art

They say it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, but this fucking sucks man.

acheld what happens if you link worlds with Wardrobes to worlds that have Weights to stop other powers. Like if you link HP to animorphs and travel through wardrobe does HP magic disappear.

also expanding bug from your first one

Husbando cyoa when?

Ah heck I remember making this. Had a lot of fun writing it. Finding the image for the dragon girl took way too long.

it depends

Here, there's plenty of husbandos in here.

DLC now that books are done?

If the bullet hits the right part. Otherwise, there's a chance you will suffer a bit.

There are cases of survivor of bullet wound in the head, user.

Generally, no. There's a good chance you're going to fuck up and suffer for several minutes. There are even reports of people being shot in the head and surviving, some of which were suicidal people trying to end it all.

If you think life is suffering now, when you're in possession of a reasonably healthy brain, just wait until you mash it up with a bullet for a bit.

>tfw no monster daughteru CYOA with choices for what kind of father you are for her

>nonswedish
what did he mean by this? there was cucking and you removed it?

Is the only real option for instant death is an explosion? I tried to look for Helium but it seem they change the concentration so you can't suffocate on it anymore

When you make it, fatfrogfujoposter.

Don't drag that shit into this thread.

All of them, no other option

I'm not 100% sure I understand the question. BUT, if you have the Weight that makes you finish Animorphs without the use of other Powers, well, Wardrobes is a power, so you can't use Wardrobes connected to Animorphs until you complete the conditions of A Child Soldier.

>DLC ?
I'm not currently short of ideas, and that DLC remains near the top. But I'm just going to work on whatever I have the motivation to work on; that's the best way to not burn out. When something gets close to completion I'll let you know.

Keep it in the old thread man

Uhh, I am not gonna discuss more about methods. Not gonna have my hand dirty for assisting a suicidal case.

> Darkness
> | Nightmare
> | Eclipse
> Split
> Dynamic Size
Since its behavior with Eclipse is unspecified, I'm going to assume that Eclipse will revert the effects of Dynamic Size.
> Mana Crystal
> Rest
> Do Lewd Things

I'm pretty much the closest thing there is to a demon. Basically just going to have fun in this densely-populated city I live in, and become an urban legend of a shadow monster (or multiple due to Split). Meanwhile, I don't have to work for a living and have a hot mage gf.

>Relieving a fellow man of his pain is dirty
That's not good user

but if you use Wardrobe from the other world you are using the power there not in animorphs world

Go make CYOA then user. Sell your body and soul to this place and give birth to many beautiful OC children.

I picked ??? btw.

>Medium
>Scented
>Sister (me)
>Back Rub

Don't fucking kill yourself user. Whatever your problems in life are, give it time. Things will get better.

Don't have any friends? Your family situation is shit? Just pack up everything and leave. Move somewhere else, be homeless for a while if you have to. If the people around you are driving you to that point, what have you got to lose?

Can't get a job at the moment, college is too damn hard, forever alone? Life isn't about your accomplishments in work or school, and relationships come after you already seem like you've got your shit together. Fuck, it's easier to pick up women when you already have a woman, ironic as it is.

Got health issues out the ass? Wish to be the little girl for real? Just can't handle whatever cards life delt you on your birth and wishing for a do-over? Look up CAS-9 and CRISPR. They won't solve your problems today, and probably not in ten years. Maybe not even in twenty. But there's new stuff on the way that's better than that, and this shit will probably give us drastically extended lifespans and the ability to be the degenerate catgirl you've always fapped to the thought of being. I guarantee a black market will develop around the methods of genetic engineering so you can buy mods on the street if you can't get them through official channels.

Whatever other problems you've got, give it time and try to turn your life into an adventure. See new places, or if that's not appealing to you, find somewhere safe you can hole up and live quietly. Move out of the city if you live in one. Get a garden, grow some food. Expand and make that your living, there's guys on youtube that make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year farming on a third of an acre. You can make it, you've just gotta look up and reach for what you want, or bide your time until it's ready. Everything is on the way, user.

You could always OD on a drug. Doesn't it kill you to pump air into a vein or is that a myth?

user, I don't like being the fun police, but. First, it's very clear the reason it's a Weight that gives you points is *because* you can't use any other powers there. Second, it says "without access" to other powers, not "without using" other powers, so even if we're going to be pedantic about it, I think it's pretty clear.

where should i look for the swedish option?

Wanted to post this last thread.
Isran Malva - 20 - Lynx Faunus
Path: No Past, Strange Land.
Semblance: Blank Slate - Consonance
Through her melodies and her chants, Malva is able to control small packs of lesser Grimm or a single greater Grimm. She can only exert her control as long as her targets are able to hear her songs.

Gifts:
Beacon of hope (90)
Bastion of Will (80)
Paragon of Beauty (70)
Exemplar of Intelligence (60)

Talents:
Tactician (30)
Medic (0)

Drawbacks:
Fated (400)

Equipment:
Combination (1100)
Rapier + Violin's Bow.
Custom (600)
Violin.

Upgrades:
Masterwork (500)
Stylish (450)

Items:
Scroll
Survival gear (250)
Armor (150)
Outfit (140)

Challenges:
Deep in the Wild it Stirs
The Father of Death
Light up the Night

Teammates:
Natasha Grunwert
Lapis Sandway
Cerna Von Auric

Foe:
It That Speaks

Malva is quite a peculiar individual. Calm, peaceful and prefers fixing wounds to causing them. Her violin is possibly her most prized possesion, yet she doesn't seem to recall where she got it from. All she knows is that everytime she plays it, those around her become docile and, if they're Grimm, they even become submissive to her. Despite her relaxed demeanor, one thing you can be certain is that she'll be the last to back off from a fight, regardless of the odds.

>Look up CAS-9 and CRISPR. [...] the ability to be the degenerate catgirl you've always fapped to the thought of being
Are... are you saying one day my dream of getting a 3D catgirl trap can be real?
I was fucking born TOO EARLY!

Yes, I'm saying exactly that.

And you weren't born too early user, not unless you're the 80 year old man that's been wandering around Veeky Forums. If you're middle aged or younger, you'll be able to watch this technology develop as long as you don't get hit by a truck.

YEEEEEEEES!
>Captcha: Stop Look
Fuck you captcha you can't stop this!

>>Captcha: Stop Look
>Future so bright you need eclipse glasses or you'll go blind

Who else thought All-American Harem CYOA could be fun?

If we can get anime-100%-a-woman-untill-you-check-her-panties-tier traps in my lifetime you're goddamn right the future is too bright.
Now all I have to do is survive and make enough money to buy my husbando the treatment.

In honor of season 5 trailer

I do. 's why I said so. But I don't think it will happen, I remember someone bringing up the idea and nothing came of it.

me. gib american 10/10 rich gf pl0x

>How does it feel?
No GF
Existencial

>Methods of escape
Not listed (all day daydreaming)

>tfw CYOA's aren't real yet
>tfw your builds will never be your new life
>tfw no powers, magic, spaceships, dimmensions, comfy, waifus, companions, new life
>tfw all of the above

>comfy
Y not tho?

hol on, need to fix something for a companion

only if its like that human husband cyoa

Drug maker invest significant amounts of money into making it as hard as possible to overdose with their stuff. And while air bubble getting into your heart will in fact fuck it up, it will hurt a lot the whole time and you might just end up brain damaged instead.

Which one?

???
Post it
We need more gay cyoas

>people failing chemistry class in high school actually saves their lives later on
wew

it's not gay

will talking Grimm lady remain most popular opponent?

I've never felt comfy in my life. It has lead me to believe that comfy can only be felt on an imaginary world

I don't understand
You want a game show?

took her even before the CYOA was posted, so I'd say yes.

Not the user, I just wanted to post it. But I guess he meant it being a simple waifu picker, maybe, idk.

no i want it to be silly

Steel.
Perfection gives me three so, Armament, Pressure and Assimilate.
Possession and Perfection.
Null Fairy.
Help A Pen Pal & Do Lewd Things..

The other stuff isn't a focus but I'd definitely help the mage out with whatever.

I either went really right with her, or really wrong with everyone else

I dont think anyone took the traitor, lady of thorns or crimson shadow yet

This one's a bit complex but it will be your magic.

>armament lets you create weapons
>imbuing lets your store them inside yourself

Sarah best wife

Yeah, a lot of the stuff is kind of pointless for certain elements despite being good for others.

whereis the shapeshifting