/cyoag/ - Another! Edition

Old thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Previously, on /cyoag/: DSA is alive and attempting to swim to Japan from Venezuela; SDA is passive-aggressive towards Imaginos because he wants the d̶i̶c̶k̶ discord invite; Beri delivers quality content; anons want existential and introspective waifu cyoas; RWBY author continues to clog drain; and some toksucker thinks tok is going to be really big someday for him.

Builds were posted, fuck yous were had, and it was a rather gay time overall. Lets have another.

POST FRESH NEW CYOA FOR ZBG

>SDA

Why are there so many RWBY cyoas?

>Mental Illnes
Anxiety Disorder - PTSD

>Cause of Disorder
Genetics

>Self Medication
Church and Alcohol

>Companions
Constantina Cole
Correy Hollern
Fenelia Meitzen

I always heard people say: "Never stick your dick in crazy!"
But, what if we all are crazy?
I'm basically fucked with this companions, it's more than possible that some of them end up killing each other or killing me, they could kill themselves as well or I might as well do it. As I said, I'm fucked.

It has several cute girls including animal girls. I absolutely hate the actual show, but love the these two CYOA.

Can't have you feeling uninvited, now can we?

Everyone take Ithiqua so we can create an Ice Bridge for DSA to travel on

>I was going to put in more minor authors like Symbibro, Celt etc,
How do I climb out of the minor leagues?
I've been around awhile and made plenty of cyoas of what I think are fairly decent quality

Don't know dude
by the way which CYOAS did you make?

maybe make one large one with decent quality in which you (/self insert) is a lewdable companion. Or dont. What do I know. I'm not even in the minor authors league yet.

Pic-related in the post with the build was Millions Knives. Plant-people in that setting are kinda OP and he seemed to be really good at precision-stabbing with quick-growths that flaked off after, while his brother preferred not to use his Hyper Beam and instead favored guns like the mundane folks.

He's done a couple decent quality ones. Tit happens while fetishy was pretty well done & received. Thasslonia was also well done and well received. Even his first Symbiot one was.

Kaifu and Guardians of the Galaxy were good too and they both were reposted a fair bit.

The problem obviously isn't making CYOAs. The problem is that nobody knows who made them. I had no idea ANY of those were made by the same guy.

Can I get a link to that CYOA folder?

>all the companions are 17 except two
wew lad that's some real diversity

This is actually the best one in the set.

>Literally fantasy fightan' trade-slash-boarding school
>Complaining that the majority of potential companions are at the standard age to be entering said trade-slash-boarding school

RWBY is about annoying teenagers, user. Like every shitty anime ever. Once you're 20+ you're no longer eligible for it other than side characters.

And here I thought my signature in the bottom right corner was too big

Do all four corners, fgt.

In Sealed Form, you're only 20% as effective. The hard cap is somewhere above a human mage, but decidedly finite, so it won't really compare with other elementals unless you remove the seal.
Shapeshifting gives you pretty much full control of your new appearance. Were it not for an elemental's nature of being made out of just one material, you could easily disguise as any human.
Data transformation is rather binary. You're either data or you're potent, dangerous electricity.

I don't know if I've actually seen anyone pick an air elemental yet. It has very strong recon & stealth, but I suppose raw power tends to be a greater draw.

Hey, I was just about to post this.

All the girls in this are really boring. Did anyone else find none of them to be remotely engaging in any way? I'd probably rather just lie on the floor and feel like garbage for the rest of eternity rather than interact with any of them.

Not a bad idea, especially since I originally had 4 designs I was picking from.

I also have to ask why all the water is filled with rape sharks and why anyone could possibly think working awful retail or corporate jobs for eternity would make this place any better. Makes it more like hell than limbo.

Also add the tongue and/or face-web design.

Purgatory needs to run too.

>Purgatory needs to run too.
Nobody NEEDS anything, so it explicitly doesn't.

He puts a venom face mask type of thing in the corner of his cyoas, though that doesn't help if you don't know it's him.

Once i'm done sorting everything I'll be releasing the whole drive to everyone. Hopefully I can get some time to finish writing a simple index pdf for people to help them find stuff and then it'll be almost ready. Probably just one more directory to sort/upload after that.

>tfw no childhood-esque girlfriend to stroll the plains of limbo with

That one'd be pretty boring too.

I meant how do those abilities work in sealed form. Data Transformation is binary. At 20% does it just not work at all? Shapeshifting is the important one but I can't really make a sealed build if I don't know which powers even work.

Post builds so I can have imaginary squad mates, here's mine.

>Suit: Light (10)
>Specialty: Mobility (10)
>Interface: Brain Implant 1 (10)
>HUD: Night Vision, Enhanced Vision, Navigation, External Sensors (25)
>Communications: Communicator, Universal Translator (15)
>Biology: Progenitor Nanites (15)
>Utilities: Storage, Self-Repair, Sentient AI (35)
>Combat: Non-Lethal Set, Plasma Gun, Missiles (70)
>Defense: Flares, Temperature Resistance 1 (10)
>Locomotion: Flight (free)

Light scout and air support, probably join a UN peacekeeping taskforce so I can do the most good.

Second page

Bioform one was better.

Did you mean childhood friend type girlfriend, or a girlfriend representing "childhood" that is the embodiment of pic related?

You could answer the question of what would happen if a Steel Elemental picked the nightmare Sub-power?

Hey, it looks like an idiot rogue janitor put this thread on bump lock. We're going to have to make a new thread.

Ah sorry,I made it sound rude by accident!

>If instead of black, the element was pink & had had an ability "Befriend" to make people like you more, would that seem as evil?
In my opinion, yes.

What?

Alright I'll post that too.

>What?
Bump lock. It means this thread doesn't bump. Look at what page we're on. Look at the post number. It's something janitors do to threads they don't like but that they couldn't get away with deleting without getting in trouble.

Honestly I bet most people (capable of it) would kill a Darkness elemental on sight for fear that they'd corrupt their loved ones and turn them into monsters. And they'd be justified in this.

Mesh
Infiltrator
Nerve Suit
External Sensors
Internal sensors
Wi-Fi
Communicator
Universal Translator
Hydra Nanites
Progenitor Nanites
Stasis
Storage
Self Repair
Tentacle
Electro Pulse
Temperature Resistance 2
Adhesion
Teleport

There's another version of this, probably newer. Not talking about the "game" version, just an update for the same image.

>preemptive execution
>justified

>That's an interesting plan. I mean, there's lots of fire element in the sun. But on the other hand, that's a long journey & then you'll have to manage to escape the sun's gravity.
It's not too bad with indefinite amounts of delta-v, and I'm not planning on leaving until I'd have to get the sun out of *my* gravity instead.

What happens if an elemental takes two similar/equivalent powers, like Slime and Ebon Flame, Shapeshifting and Sculpting and Shaping and Nightmare, or Thunderclap and Thunderstrike?
Also, what happens if a more solid elemental takes Condensation? Would a Steel elemental just punch through the floor, or would some Ant-Man stuff start going on?

What's your alternative? Letting your loved one be turned into a monster that's all but forced (it's not absolute, but very strongly compelled to, so they'll mostly obey) to do what the elemental asked?

Here we are. Not actually sure which one is newer, the author forgot to include version numbers.

Hey, if you volunteer for limbo when you could've chosen from Heaven or Hell too, then maybe you're just a boring person who likes boring things. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh I guess this is the remake? Kind of odd for someone to remake a CYOA only to make small changes like that. Maybe both are versions of the remake?

>if you volunteer
Seems like a more subconscious thing.

This is probably the newer one, I don't know why they'd take out options if they were doing an update.
Thanks

I guess I'll go for the Doll, also having hedge mage stuff would be cool, but the sanity cost is too high.
>A Lifelike Broken Doll
>Pnakotic Manuscripts, Walkers of the Stars, De Vermis Mysteriis, Celaeno Fragments
>Personality traits from, Elder Sign, Cthulhu, Dagon, Nyarlathotep, Shub-niggurath, Ithaqua, Yog-Sothoth, and Atlach-Nacha.
>The Free Mages
>Unconscious Troubles, Agony Threshold, Dark Days,
I guess I'll just be a Pygmalion pervert with a bunch of gods, that researches how to improve dolls further, or more how to improve a mage through their doll, or maybe eventually how to build the doll inside the mage or other person as some kind of lovecraftian cybernetic system. That'll probably backfire horribly, but at least I won't be getting eaten by a hound.

maybe keep it away from your loved one's? a flashlight perhaps?

Why not just kill it so it can't hurt anyone else?

Because it might not be evil?

>premise is about going to high school/college for monster hunters
>your peers are of the age to be a first year
????

It has Corruption. It's evil.

Sweet new OC from last bread, with my build:

>Entry: Time stops - 3/12 points
>Role: Level 3 - 7/12
>Repeats: Ironman - 9/12
>Tone Change - 11/12
>Unlimited Memory - 12/12

Question for the Author: Without Unity of Babel do the people in a fictional world speak English if you saw/read the fiction in English? Like if you go into an anime world are they gonna be speaking Japanese, or English if there was a dub?

>Light Elemental has Corruption
>Life Elemental has Corruption
???

>Posting OC in a thread set to not bump.

They'd all be equally evil too. The difference is that ALL Darkness Elementals have Corruption.

It's stale OC from last thread, faggot.

He's just attention-whoring his build out and hoping the creator will stumble upon his questions.

By that logic, you could say the same of anyone that own's a gun.

I made an Azathoth ritualist/doll waifu build the other day, but thought I had 50 SAN to start out with not 25. As a consequence I'm now Ia!Ia! CTHULHU FTHAGN

>thread set to not bump.
what happened for this to occur?

A gun doesn't corrupt a person to serve them. Hell, a gun has other purposes too, corruption doesn't.

Are you the same user who obsessed over possible identity death in the rwby cyoa? You seem familiar.

>if it is sentient, it's evil
ftfy, yfl

There are more girls here than i like in both of the other ones combined and doubled. I also like the world better. Fight me.

Any janitor can do it, they normally do so if they personally don't like a thread, but it's not breaking any rules. They can't delete it because they have to report that to a mod, so they secretly just bump lock it.

No, I don't know shit about RWBY. Don't know what it has to do with Corruption. Is that a thing they do in RWBY?

Most sentients don't Corrupt others.

Corrupt a person to be friendly to them. Gun's can be used to shoot and to hit with (also paper weights).

I feel like there's a page missing, because right now I can choose Time stop, Level 3, and Casual, and all I miss out on is some minor miscellaneous shit.

How? The first one is some jock, the second one is snooty, the third is bitchy, the fourth is watersports, the fifth just whines about emotions, the sixth is bitchy AND lazy, the seventh hangs out with rape sharks, and the eight is a straight chuuni.

That's not very sporting.

>Corrupt a person to be friendly to them
Corrupt. As in, turn them into a monster, violate their free will, and all but force them to obey their commands.

>Don't know what it has to do with Corruption
The BBEG might have some, but otherwise no- only "join the dark side" corruption

You have shit taste, thats how.

That's not an explanation of your perspective.

According to Beri, other than the physical changes, it's more of a charm person spell.

There was an user who threw a shitfit a few threads back about the RWBY cyoa reincarnating you and sort of messing with your memories, claiming that messing with his memories was killing him. You type in a very similar manner, so I was wondering if you were the same user. Guess not.

To stay relevant, I'll post my build for the Elemental Cyoa:

>Fire Elemental
>Black Flame
>Inferno
>Nightmare (Hybrid)

>Hybrid
>Dynamic Size

>Mana Crystal

>Adventure
>Uncover Ancient Power

I read Beri's post. It's a very strong compulsion. Again, all but forced. Not actually forced, but close to it.

>There was an user who threw a shitfit a few threads back about the RWBY cyoa reincarnating you and sort of messing with your memories, claiming that messing with his memories was killing him.
he actually ended up being okay with what the actual CYOA does- something about it being "memory suppression, not memory death"

No, there were multiple anons. Some of the anons were never okay with it, some of the others were okay with it.