ICX Dump INCOMING

Be ready for a massive selloff of ICON at about 3:00 AM CST. That's when it will launch trading on Huobi and holders will dump their bags. Cash out now to be safe or wait until it drops and play the cards.
Not trying to FUD but might be good idea to sell some of the stack for the short term while we return to norm.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4jXzErh
steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is now an ARK general. Yall niggas been forgin?

It's been listed on huobi since last night brainlet

How dense can you be?

Bought in today during the pump and will ride it out even if it means losing some in the short

Swapped 50% my ICX for Ark
ICX has a month before anything is happening might as well ride this out and make some at the same time

They allowed ICX to be transferred to the exchange but it is not trading yet brainlet

Wait you really think so? I've been hesitant to invest in ARK. Could you tell me more?

Yeah and price already rallied all day and we are already seeing it return to norm

Why would “bag holders” who have all profited thousands from this coin unless they bought at the very fucking top not just dump their bags on binance if they really wanted to dump. Why would they wait for it’s launch on a new platform you absolute brainlet cocksucking nigger

thanks just sold 100k

Because they speculate an increase on launch? Are you a fucking retard?

A are you fucking retarded? Most people that participated in the ICO already dumped majority of what they have. Look at the trade volume and do the math. Also if you participated in the ICO and cashed out right now you'd still be way up. I only put a few hundred in the ICO and cashed 3/4 my stack yesterday to chase better Moon missions in the meantime

I think I'll just hold.

not listening to biz anymore on this coin. you faggots been wrong nearly 100% of the time about everything

you need to learn how to sort the noise from the legit info

Yeah that's because by the time it gets shitposted a million times everyone else has caught on. You need to get in on this early before it launches. This thing has potential.

Yeah blame us for your shit fomo
You'd have to be brain dead to take investing advice but on the other hand it's all in our best interest to sell high

Fuck the mainet delay is making these bags heavy
Gotta deal with this shit for a whole month

yeah wondering do I sell and buy back in 2-3 weeks...

I am okay with waiting because this seems pretty legit to me. Sure there will be opportunities in the interim, but there will be after too. If this hits 10 dollars per coin I will have made more in one trade than my wagecuck job has paid me in two years given my stake in it. That is worth 3-4 weeks of patience imo

lol did you buy at ath? its already back at 6$

Yeah I don't see it hitting any Korean exchanges until the mainet launch or Korean regulation starts. Whichever is first but either way that's weeks away

You've already made that much and you are willing to gamble it all on some not even Korean firm that's claiming the world and more but doesn't ever show any solid evidence or proof much less purpose of their partnerships? I mean if this all is legit then sure but all the partnerships and such they claim to have don't even make sense nor does their relationship.

Meant for

Lads I have insider info obtained from Jean McCaffeine himself

This will drop to 7500 tonight and further to 7000 by morning

Sell now

Hold me these bags are making my knees week

But seriously.

I told you fags to sell in the earlier thread at 8500 and you dismissed me

See you boys at 7000 in few hours

Just waiting to buy the dip. This shit literally dips ~20% every night in the anglosphere

Just watch the discord for the fucking dump idiots
discord.gg/4jXzErh

Fuck off with your pyramid scam
This shit will dump because of the market not your psuedo pump group with 100 people

Looks like this is gonna go sideways until some real movement. Trade volume is almost nothing at the moment

You guys realize investing in solid coins, building legit stacks then re investing that profit into more solid coins and projects, building those stacks and repeating that forever is way more profitable than whatever the fuck most of you guys are doing, flipping coins for peasant profits. Icx is a hold, re invest profits after it 3-4x's

Solid advice here. But the problem with that is you never know if and when these projects will deliver.
Look at what happened with NEO. Literally had to hold a year to make decent gains and that was all at the mercy of the chink gov even tho the coin checked all the boxes.
Regulation is a double edged sword. Only works if done perfectly
We have no fucking clue what's going to happen with Korea at the moment there's too much uncertainty to make it worth investing in ICON at the moment.

steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws

Hnnnnngng sauce on this semen demon?

Being holding 50k since ico not selling until $25

Understandable but if you didn't buy the ICO you can probably expect 2x at best over the next month

fucking hell
constant roller coaster trending down

whats it gotta take for this to get a kick?

Get in the car if you wanna live

Dropped all ICX for XRP this morning during the pnd. Up 150%

nothing is happening with icx, its backed by the Korean govt and corporations there. If anything other cryptos in Korea might be in trouble, not icx.

It's not in any way backed by the Korean government. Feel free to post evidence to prove me wrong.
It is only related to Coinone in the sense that the CEO of Coinone is on one of ICX's boards, that's it. There is no professional relationship or partnership. If anything the coming Korea crypto regulations should be a good thing in the long run but will probably stall the growth of ICX in the foreseeable future. At least until they come start pushing the new legislation through the rings which is likely b weeks if not months out. The Korean crypto exchanges aren't going to step on the government toes until this happens so they can get favorable regulations.
Also the firm backing ICX isn't even particularly large or notable despite their attempts to talk themselves up.

Do some fucking research first.

Ahahaajaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Veeky Forums advice last was to sell
>Veeky Forums advice tonight is to sell

truth is, ICX remains steady and grew from its spot last night.

will it moon overnight? maybe, maybe not. but, we know there's the mainnet coming down the line. you think people arent going to fomo from now till then on the anticipation? gtfo of here.

im keeping my stack and aint shit you fud faggots can say to get me to sell

Honestly it's had a downward trend for the past 3 days straight. Not exactly steady growth desu

Same. Stay COMFY my friends.
Have 40k icx tokens and im not selling these fuckers until AT LEAST 10-15 dollars.

We are going to see 10 dollars by the time main net comes out at the bare fucking minimum and 15-25 dollars by the time the annual summit announcements happen.

Mark my fucking words bros.

Lol that’s funny, I actually sold all my ark for icx. We must have traded bags.

yeah that is if Korea doesn't fuck us though. There's literally no way to know whats about to happen until the 1st at the earliest probably longer though

Why would korea ever fuck us? srs. The korean government actually likes crypto.

Yeah that's what we thought about China and look what happened there user

>down trend for 3 days
>started with btc wrecking the entire alt market
>broke the downtrend today

learn some TA friendo. shits bullish.

fuck i wish i had 40k of these fuckers. I bought in at 1165 and 1805 tho so definitely comfy. all the added fud makes it that much comfier

It won't stop going down

Make it stop aaahhhhhh

so when it dips.... buy more? Awesome cant wait for another 100k

greetings pajeets, this coin is bad, pls dump all

Its not down at all you pajeets

you said this would dump pajeet! I shorted at $5.20 with my whole stack!!! I've lost part of my life savings!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why is it pumping?

Trading started early on huobi

Never listening to biz about this token ever again. This is THE moon token of 2018.

how high is this gonna go?

fuck off you stupid pajeet. I almost missed the ico because of your retarded post