Is that wrong if I really don't care about including women in my games?

Is that wrong if I really don't care about including women in my games?
I don't want to go out of my way to feel them more welcome nor to change things just for them.
If a player has a problem with a player because she is a woman, then I would choose depending on whoever is the best player and most likely to say without caring about sexism or whatever because I just care so much more about my games. (I would do the same if I had a racist player)
I dunno, it's not that I hate women but I just really don't care and don't want to pretend to care about that.

not bad at all. good for you and enjoy your game the way you want to.

So long as you're honest and upfront about your values and how you'll handle things then this sounds reasonable enough to me.

what you're trying to say is this: there's nothing virtuous about playing or not playing with women. They're just people.

This isn't bad, but RPG players tend to be retarded liberals who think you have to force women and black people into a hobby they just aren't interested in.

I'd hope that you'd first rule by seniority

Nothing wrong here. As a woman I'd be annoyed as fuck if my GM was a tool about irrelevant stuff.

i don't really like playing games w/ all dudes. it's weird and a bit sad, to me

Is your penis cute?

There's no such thing as right and wrong, but making low-effort /r9k/-tier bait threads on Veeky Forums is a very shitty thing to do.

You sound like a sane and logical human in a world of mad people

Congratulations, you are an average player, untouched by the insanity of modern society

Doesent look like bait to me and so far its civilized.

I think that the fact that you make a thread about not caring means you actually care a lot (or are just fishing for replies). Plus you single out one group instead of just saying "I don't care about people who don't want to play my game anyway" or something.

Im the same way, most of tg is, you would only be under criticism in a different environment. Theres nothing wrong with judging purely by merit, and bending the rules to include someone based on their gender seems unnecesary or even disengenuine. Just hold everyone to the same standard, and your games will be good.

making a thread, literally a 1 minute effort, means caring a lot?

i mean want would it say about women if they all needed to be coddled and given extra treatment all the way?

It's not about how long it takes. It takes all of 10 seconds to whine about a post and that shows just how much it hurts your fee-fees

Making a thread specifically to point out that you hold an unremarkable opinion indicates that you have an ulterior motivation for making the thread.

Because its been the topic of discussion, because women are the group who typically does not play tabletops. You can single them out without being sexist or whatever your implying, now stop trying to read ops mind and take him at his word. At his word, the statement is harmless, and healthy of a mindset.

Nope.

I also don't play with women, but that's because they restrict the table. But that's also true for faggots, which are also banned.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

It's not sexist, it's generally boring and a sign that you're narrowminded in describigin humans.

How is it narrowminded that he ignores their gender when making decisions?

Yes. You're practically a rapist.

That's what my DM did when I joined his group, after being recommended by my other DM who is in that DM's group.

Only time he went out of his way to make me feel welcomed was when I started to play his games. Because I was a new player now he gives no shits and only drinks our suffering.

Though group chose me and other new guy that joined with me over their THAT GUY

By the standards of many amongst us on this board you are already impressively inclusive by merely being as objective and straightforward as you are. Continue ever onwards OP.

I guess clits are sorta microdicks

Don't hold it against them. It's not their fault.

He's noticed that some people seem to care a lot on both sides and it bothers him, duh
Humans are social creatures.

Aren't you a woman(male)?