NIFTY FIFTY

Hey /biz, I have about 3k BTC that I would like to spread around top 50 crypto based on market cap. Do you think this is a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4jXzErh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

43,5 mil to spend on altcoins? hm... Why not dude?

why?

He doesn't have the balls, like that bull. YOu should go for it

If you have 3k BTC in dispensable income to throw at shitty altcoins, there is literally no reason to do such a thing.

I wanted to cash out but I'm having a second thought.

Alright, what I think you want to do is gamble.
So why don't you keep 100 BTC to gamble with and cash out 2.5k and leave the rest in BTC because we need this to succeed, I don't want this slave wage debt economy anymore.

If u have to ask Veeky Forums
You have no chance OP

Get Neo, Vet and KuShares (KCS). Solid long term coins which all pay dividends.

It's certainly smarter than just holding it in BTC. How long do you think it is until normies start saying "What coin do you own?" instead of "Do you own Bitcoin?" As soon as that happens, BTC is just another coin among thousands, in many ways less desirable than others because it has "already mooned".

>dividends
How are they going to pay dividend, user? with BTC?

I think so.. trading fees, so I assume any shitcoin that gets traded there will be your dividends which you can transfer into BTC

NEO generates GAS and Vet, idk what the fuck that is

Heh. Nifty Fifty. Those were the days eh.

I won't day trade, I'll just buy and hodl. Just like index fund but for crypto.

>KuShares
Yeah I suggest you don't listen to this guy kek

"This time is different" :'D

Okay well its your money, I can be your fund manager if you like. I did 30x the past 3 months.

I dont believe you but owning NEO gives you GAS.
>neotogas.com

10k NEO ~= $80 usd a day in GAS. or 2.9 GAS
Historically GAS is usually 20-50% lower than NEO price.
NEO easily hits $100-$200 by eoy 2018

I'd love to work with a bigger stack, would be amazing. I just wanna tradeeeeee

>NEO generates GAS and Vet, idk what the fuck that is
sounds like participation trophy, user

Participation trophy? you mean like a consellation price? GAS I believe is used for services on the NEO network

>I can be your fund manager if you like.
how should we do this? I just send you all my BTC and let you work your magic? kek

Eh I think that would be unwise, you can start with like 0.5 BTC and see if the results are pleasing. And then up it to more if you like. If you trust me ofcourse lel

I'm confident in myself but it would be weird if I just take 3k btc from you and start working, I wouldn't mind, but I would advice against it. Random people on the internet are the must trustworthy people right?

How did you make 30x in the first place?

Working 60h a week. This market is irrational, so it isn't really that hard. I mainly follow my intuition and think for myself. I only look at what others are saying so I can see what they're not saying. I use TA for the basics but i found out pretty quick that TA isn't absolute but it still provides entries and exits more concrete.

I never FOMO because I know there's chances on every corner, I miss and keep missing and move on (warren buffet).

But most of all I have a good sense of economics. I'm very analytical and slightly autistic.

>warren buffet
he really looks down on crypto.
>good sense of economics
I have a finance degree from Columbia and I have no idea how to apply it to crypto.

just join a pnd group silly
discord.gg/4jXzErh

yahhhhhhhh if you could go ahead an buy some BNTY OR DBC right now

that'd be great exchange kucoin

He might look down on crypto but whether its stocks or crypto the advice of ''keep missing them'' applies to both. Else you start fomoing and making dumb decisions.

I'm intuitive, I'm not sitting all day calculating or applying economic theories. Its something that comes natural for me.
Had my father listened to me he'd be a millionaire by now but meh he's to carefull with his money (and that was stocks).

I'm very new to this space but honestly I should have pulled that trigger 2 years ago instead of procastinating.

It isn't that hard but most people here have no clue what they're doing, they have biased reasoning, chase empty pumps and aren't confident in themselves, reason why they're listening to this board.

If you want we can go private ( ;) ) and I can teach you a bit of what I've been doing so you can do it yourself. There's quite a lot to share.

but are you willing to take a leap of faith? I've been engaged in philosophy and psychology since I was very young (hence the slight autism) even though im a highschool dropout NEET I have a very good understanding of human behaviour. So far everyone who has been taking my advice (family, chat groups and a random guy that wanted to panic sell on CHINA fud) has made large % gains (Idk how much they put down). I'd be willing to discuss it with you since I'm quite eager to talk to someone about it anyway. I have like 0 human interraction. This is all I do, everyday is crypto.

But yeah I left that chat group because I was the only one contributing and they were only following my calls and we're anoying as fuck boasting about their gains, which I fucking despise. I don't want to hear exact details, I don't mind hearing 10x or 5x or 20x but I don't want to hear that you made 30k or w/e the fuck.

My family doesn't really respond to me emails anymore though.. not sure why.. and the rest of my family that is aware and last spoke to are all fucking sarcastic that I trade crypto. I don't like them anyway.

So have you just gone full hikki status and just day trade all day?

Not really, daytrading is about making 1% consistently which is basically poker. I'm not a poker player. 1% consistently compounded can add up to a lot.

I got my own way of doing things, btw that 30x isn't even counting the money that is currently sitting in ICOs that are waiting to get listed

what's the best way to reach you, user?

My email would do, I'm not going to post my real email here though so I'll give you an alternative email but it will be fine contacting me.

[email protected] - I can give my real email after a little while. Don't want to post it here.

No worries, I'll hit you up with my non-personal email as well.

Alright, I'll hear from you. I'm going to bed. Have a beautifull time!

>Not really, daytrading is about making 1% consistently
Dam, I remember making 70% every trade back in 2014 due to the way chinks would pump litecoin then dump it in the morning.
Then again this is when LTC was ~2.40 and I was willing to go all in with my paltry(at the time) amount of bitcoin on BTC-E.

Times certainly have changed.