/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread

>no pickle rick cyoa still

>ywn show your superior intellect through cyoas.

Why live.

1/4

>not showing your superior intellect through superior cyoa design

2/4

3/4

4/4

Here you go senpai

DLC/4

Some old school shit coming your way.

Anyone have a newer version of this? This was one of my favorites back in the day.

Pretty sure this was the last major update.

Such heavy cyoas, have this

Well damn, that kinda sucks.

I also remember when we had this crossover with Star Dust CYOA

Shit was pretty fun, wish this could get updated if anything.

>almost finished writing a cyoa
>it's not about anime waifus
>mfw I start looing for pictues

Surprisingly high quality meme cyoa

No, I'm someone who values honesty. You're a weakling for wanting to be lied to because your feelings are that sensitive.

This looks fun. Gonna play later afterwork.

If the author is around for this, is it possible to leave the night?
>inb4 open for interpretation
I can Sartre whatever I want, just wondering what the authors intentions were

Please don't bring shit from the previous thread, no one cares.

I feel like not all the choices here are equal

There's a hunter version of this somewhere

what i some coyas for people who ca'nt word very good

So, in the a new elemental CYOA, what are some interesting abilities for comboing? I've noticed people talking about telekinesis and canteen as a hybridized earth elemental already, and both seem to be pretty good ideas. Those would probably work with other solid elementals, like metal and ice, too.

But has anyone though of anything else?

I have no idea what cyoa you are talking about user, although it sounds interesting.

PPP+ fucking when?

the last one there is wrong, this is the 4th page

Earth has the potential to become the strongest elemental thanks to the hybrid choice.
If you destroy the Earth, none save the light and darkness will survive.

>trying to find images of any kind of magic item
>tryng to find images of non-fantasy location artwork

>tryng to find images of non-fantasy location artwork
Pleb taste.

anyone have the whole 'a new adventurer' thing?

Is it not in Beri's Drive?

Husbando cyoa when?

It...it's finished. It's beautiful....

GET OUT OF HERE

acheld books are nice and all but why dont you do more with your best thing. You've abandoned it ;.;

Author intent is that all the potential quests are possible. You can Seek the Sunrise successfully, escaping the World of Night as presented.

It is deliberately unclear where that would leave you to the point where there's not an author-intended answer, though author intent is "Somewhere better than the Night". Whether it's a sun-drenched paradise like the Garden without the threat of the Night around it, back to the life you knew before the Fall, or some place beautiful and different is up to you (and possibly just how you achieve your aim)

when you get banned for good

Dragon, Demons and maybe vampire are the best choice.

I prefer Dragon with Who wants to live forerver though.

Build: Veronica Volt
>Suit: Mesh
>Specialty: Infiltrator -5
>User Interface: Brain Implant_2 -15
>HUD: Enhanced Vision; Thermal/X-Ray Vision; Ultrasonic Radar; Navigation; External Sensors -30
>Communication: Universal Translator; Communicator; Wi-Fi -30
>Biology: Progenitor Nanites; Stasis -35
>Utilities: Automated Cleaning; Tentacle; Self-Repair; Sentient AI -45
>Defense: Temperature Resistance_2 -15
>Locomotion: Adhesion; Teleport -25

Professional thief and kleptomaniac. Gets her kicks from getting into secure vaults or systems to get precious items or highly sensitive information with none the wiser.

Veronica designed the AI to be a copy of her self so she could function together with it in symbiosis, upping her processing abilities. She could let the AI focus on certain tasks like hacking while she was concentrating entirely on infiltration. However, with time passing, the AI took over her by unconsciously removing the limits between her sense of self and its data. Her mind is now reduced to a sub-system of the general AI piloting her body. Neither Veronica nor the AI are conscious of this as they lost the ability to differentiate themselves from the other.

.>Old
>Will
>Arma S (3)
>Strength S (6)
>Defense S (10)
>Agility B (12)
>Stamina A (15)
>Mind A (17)
>Flexibility C (18)
>Reserves A (20)

>Sword (Giant Axe)
>Armoured, Thematic (Arma)
>Navy Pup

>Defeat Kaijus
>Destroy Puppets
>Stop War

I'm sorry user, but I'm super tired of that. I can't maintain the level of autism necessary to tweak it further, at least not anytime soon.

>find one great pic that I can use but nothing else that fits
>need more than just one
Fuck it, at this point I may as well just commission original art for the bloody thing.

Anyone have the mystery box?

To that trans-guy from yesterday, I found a CYOA that ought to be what you're looking for.

Will this ever be updated with more options?

One of my favourite CYOAs for its good layout and depth of options

I mean... it looks pretty and all but 9 pages? AND managing resources?

Got you Senpai.

Had a dream that cyoas showed up in today (slept through the day..)

>world dying
>go far away to place with family and cousins
>stay for some time doing something I can't remember
>they decide to leave while I stay an extra 2 years with some locals
>come home 2 years later emotionally hug family say hellos and I missed yous, can't wait to see the things on internet I missed over 2 years
>one cousin for some reasons has a cyoa printed out or something
>it's a Beri cyoa and the last page is like a small handsized square completely back and when rub your fingers over it it shows you the page words, so you have to rub the whole thing to reveal it before it goes black again
>cousin tells me it sucks Beri died
>I get sad and just look over the cyoa (can't remember it now though)

When I woke up I sorta thought I should take a break from cyoa, but here I am. Fucking escapism man.

Oh and I forgot to mention, he said Beri died in a car crash.

How would they know it was Beri? Did some gooey stuff start leaking from the crash site?

I love how in-depth this is and it is much fun to read, but there are so many possibilities that I can not quite settle for any specific build.

Objective truth:

God tier
>Theodosians
High tier
>Yaponians
Mid tier
>Tugarins
Low tier
>Lyakhians
>Tunguskians
Shit tier
>Norseland

I'm doing lots, but yeah, that's one of my top two projects right now. Not more options in terms of companions, though. 42, I think it was, is enough. DLC with quests and other worldbuilding stuff.

Robber Baron is ridiculously OP, especially when paired with the Imperial skill which gives you a total of 5 seats of power if you wish it.

Get the Ring of Life item as well, and you're basically immortal (won't age or grow sick).

When combined together, you can basically just make laws for your domain that none can speak out against you or warn others of your powers, and your dominion will just slowly spread outwards until practically the entire Earth is your own personal playground. As long as one is patient and keeps a low profile, total dominion is all but guaranteed.

Oh, sorry, I thought that was MentorLoverFriendRival just glancing at it. I also didn't think anyone would ever refer to Monstrous Immortality as having "depth of options", though I'm not upset by it.

The plan for that is to tie it and MLFR into a shared world which I am developing, in order to give more background and lore. After that I may or may not add a few more monstrous options.

Thanks bro

Is the reason we have less lewd cyoa now because they moved to trash?

To some extent, and also the 'novelty' has worn off for a lot of people.

There is also the fact that the majority of them are trash.

Yes, there’s that. It’s also because the standard for lewds are much lower than other cyoas, so they’re a bit unappealing to a lot of people. I mean, it says a lot that Tok’s lewds are the better ones content-wise. Maid-user has him handily beat on visuals, but tends not to be so comprehensive.

That doesn’t even take into consideration that lewds have a much more specific audience. If you’re not into futa or tf, about 3/4 of the lewds out there are simply not for you, their shitty designs aside. If your weenie doesn’t tingle at a lewd cyoa, it might as well not exist. Contrast with your average cyoa, where even if you’re not into spaceships you can still get something out of Stardust. They’re just so much more limited

Honestly this.

:( Sad day bros

Go hard or go home, casual.

rip to the rp :(

i felt like we all got burned out on it after awhile

I think we have less waifus (which aren't inherently lewd) while straight up lewd stuff is more or less on the same level since reddit contest finished

>total dominion is all but guaranteed.

That's true of Robber Baron regardless. You don't even need the Imperial skill, based on conversations with the author when this first came out. Your domain won't spread over water, but it won't cease to exist just because you move your seat of power, either. So go ahead, keep your seat of power until you own all of the Americas, then go buy a nice home in Germany or Russia or something until you own all of Europe and Asia on top of the Americas. Move to Japan and other islands for a little while, then grab Australia, Africa, and Antarctica, because why the hell not? Imperial just makes it so you can grow your domain that much faster, owning the world is still fairly inevitable as long as it's something you want and you don't take enough physical damage to force Death's hand.

>9 pages

Should be more, the buildings don't do anything in this version.

You could still use Data Transformation, but it would be a lot slower. It would take a few moments to start it up & you woudn't be able to stay digital for much longer than simply getting to your destination.

Nightmare would enable the steel elemental to do a good bit of shapeshifting beyond what mass is available (but not as infinitely as a darkness elemental), and exposing to an opposing elemental like lava would cancel the effect. Due to the innate slowness of a steel elemental, the transformation would also be noticably slower than a darkness elemental.

For the most part, there's little need to take two similar powers, but you would at least get some minor benefits. For instance, Ebon Flame makes you safer to the touch, but you outburst stronger attacks. Sculpting makes you a bit smaller which might leave you really short, unless you have Dynamic Size, but it also grants you extra speed. Sculpting is somewhat slow / permanent to do (though adding more material can undo it) while Shapeshifting is much faster. A solid elemental could take Condensation. Due to their hard nature, it would take a bit more time to actually condense, but it would basically just work like Ant-Man.

Do other planets have elementals?

brain lapse, forgot i was posting

Only if they have other life on them. Elementals are not native to Earth. They are summoned, or in your case, you turned into one.

>Maid-user has him handily beat on visuals, but tends not to be so comprehensive.
Something I must work on if I make more CYOAs. More options, more diversity. Combinations.
My layouts are simple though.

y'know, i still havent done an build myself. or is that normal?

do people do builds of their own CYOA?

I never post builds for my CYOAs. I feel like it would just show favoritism for certain types of builds. Also, sometimes I make a lot of options I'd like & can't decide.

>I feel like it would just show favoritism for certain types of builds.
I know what you mean- and may be guilty, its half the reason i made Dust Infusion a thing

also i included my build for the original CYOA as a companion. but that dont count

No.

Just do it. It is always a pleasure to see another's build, especially those calculated and well-thought creation.

So you are able to pick any companion without taking into account Academy? I don't see any of them stating to which academy they attend or if they are able to be picked with the Academy you choosed

JUST DO IT.jpg