Starfinder General /sfg/

Starfinder General /sfg/

Manly Spacemen Doing Manly Space things Edition
Post your character builds!

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=KCBp8AB5qmI

/pfg/ unified link repository (trove contains all current leaked PDFs in Starfinder folder): pastebin.com/fr9piFCi

/sfg/ unified link repository: pastebin.com/BBVzM7tm
Cheatsheet: paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lk2n?Starfinder-Cheat-Sheet
FAQ: paizo.com/starfinder/faq

alien archive comes out on oct 18

Things to do:
Run games
Raid the other Science fiction/ fantasy games and steal their map assets
Make a PDF with all the fixes
Make a Plant race (plant anons where are you!)
Make a Fish race (almost done!)
Make a turtle race (wikipage: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Arocku)
Make a Veeky Forums adventure path

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Wo91xQDL
mega.nz/#!Wo91xQDL!BJwFfaIXIFA0_OJRbq6f4bdK6dj-4HbkY37ZdE4Lhbk
mega
mega.nz/#!f90hURZZ!D8PDBB5h72-zzrxTi4f5kdY1CWquav8gL1i4xyfwGAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C-65mBQ7s_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

latest update to nagartas

Changes:
1) physical description section made more readable, replaced a list. thnx to user for recomending that.
2) dark side section edited to be more readable
3) added fluff justifying skill bonuses
3) changed typhoon art
4) -wis changed to -con, changed some fluff to accomodate this.
5) new maelstrom art
6) edited ship fluff section
7) deleted asteria section (pretty much already covered in supplimental fluff anyway)
8) changed ship section art
9) added cyclone stats
10) added typhoon stats
11) added tempest stats

Remaining discussion:
1) i want to change the black hole name to apophis to make it less cliche. apophis is a serpent of darkness, and scitilus is a serpent of light. has a nice duality going, and we could invent some magical mythology or something to go with it.
2) maelstrom stats are currently fucked dont use them
3) i want to change them to have lungs + gills instead of super gills.
4) i want to change the blackhole name to apophis instead of charybdis to make it less cliche, that way we have 2 mythical serpents at the center of the system, one light themed, the other darkness themed. makes for cool duality and mythical history imo.

as always, if there is anything you want changed or added i will change it. feel free to write your own fluff too.

>Manly Spacemen Doing Manly Space things Edition

Silly user, there are no manly men in Starfinder! Only heroic women and evil corporate guys!

user, it is our job to straight up Starfinder and make sure our cis and hetero children have role models to look up to.

Don't worry. Your vanilla asses may still procreate under the empire of we, your gay overlords.

I rejecet xir reality, and substitute my own! What is feminism? A miserable pile of LIES! But enough, HAVE AT THEE, FAGOTH!

>Captcha: I am not a robot. Fuck you captcha, I WISH I was an awesome robot man.

Shakespearean vanilla.

still waiting on solarian anons to post their builds so i can graph them

Copying from last thread:

What are some of the weirder ideas you guys have for Starfinder?

I’m partially interested in doing a planetoids with a worldwide Comiket/ Comic-Convention.

The PDF for the core book is no longer bwing hosted for free.

mega.nz/#!Wo91xQDL

mega.nz/#!Wo91xQDL!BJwFfaIXIFA0_OJRbq6f4bdK6dj-4HbkY37ZdE4Lhbk

Derped the first one.

Gracias

added some fluff to this paragraph. i think it makes them more interesting.
>Today, the silent war is over, but the seduction of the etherium giant remains. The two powers have renewed their competition for the system using more subtle methods. The cities of Asteria simmer under the surface with bribes, influence peddling, covert operations, propaganda campaigns, military and humanitarian aid, blackmail, and the occasional disappearance and assassination. Debates still rage in public forums with different factions trying to advance their views. Some nagartas wish to align with the Golarion Pact, others with the Veskarium, and a third group wishes to remain independent. Most nagarta have passionate opinions on the subject, which they defend fiercely.

Space toilet paper, how? Bring loads of normal TP or have some kinda self cleaning rag? septic tank or shoot your turds out into space to collect into a shit asteroid belt?

Gotta ask the hard hitting questions folks...

hey guys, its the Calianon from yesterday.

So, Paizo didn't cancel my sub like I asked due to the fire. Thats gonna suck.

On the other hand I might have access to the book now.

Species creation rules when?

Alright folks, I'm back in town and I have a bunch of images to post.

YEEEES

Ohhhh shittttttt

But you know, at the same time there's a lot of pages to post...

Same inside cover as the CRB? So lazy Paizo!

And I dunno if I'm up to posting so many pages...

Sweet. Looking forward to the monster creation rules.

Please post everything Leaksenpai! D:

But at the same time I did kind of blueballs you all for like half a week...

So maybe I'll just post the monster with racial traits...

While also posting mega (.) nz/#!AuxyAbyZ!MrqTLC4X_suoRnlFxXvEpAblfGaVDb5Q7TH5907hpZQ

OMG, playable Witchwyrds!

So yeah, sorry everyone. Not really feeling up to posting the entire book as a series of images today.

Oh my god, you legend!

Playable dragonkin though, with special racial weapons.

And space racists!

Not-adorable bugpeople

Spacecancer

Sectoids

So is there anything that makes Starfinder a good game? I'm looking through it and it just looks like a fairly generic system with a different skin.

I can split that PDF and do text recognition on it, give me 30 minutes!

Firebreathing space spiders

I want to lick this holy man's fingers.

Small space lizards

Good luck user, I find the text recognition to be iffy.

Space, uh, like whatever Abe from Hellboy is.

I've been stuck at work doing a mandatory eighteen hour shift in the rain and this is just making my day. Thanks Leakanon.

It's worked out pretty well for me, especially with the Starfinder CRB.

Fuck all the haters, I told them Leakanon was the real deal.

Space Vanara?

Space Minotaurs

Members of the government

Triaxians

Giant space butterfly people

I guess like those things from John Carter of Mars?

Those things from the new Star Wars movie

>a fairly generic system with a different skin.
that's the whole point

It's pathfinder in space, and pathfinder is just dungeons and dragons. It's the default TTRPG.

Large space pistol shrimp?

Wow they've been derpified.

Weird space chameleon people?

I guess these are like weird space witch things?

Vercites? Vercites!

And finally mantis men.

Awesome! Thanks a bunch for posting.

Plz post Aeon Guard !!!

Alright, I'm out for now then. See you in a week.

mega.nz/#!f90hURZZ!D8PDBB5h72-zzrxTi4f5kdY1CWquav8gL1i4xyfwGAQ

Maybe you should post it

Eh alright

They can ONLY catch magic missile? That seems kinda shit.

Why is kyokor plating so bad?

I'm not any of them, but I found myself in a Starfinder game, and played a simple melee Soldier, and wanted to multiclass Solarian since I wasn't excited about going full Blitz. It's at level 10 because the people you're talking about were using level 10 numbers.

Solarian 10 OR Soldier 1/Solarian 9:
To-hit: +17 (+14 full attack) (+12 full attack deadly aim) (One more to-hit with Weapon Focus)
Damage: 42 (84 full attack) (47/94 with deadly aim)

Soldier 3/Solarian 7: To-hit: +17 (+14 full attack) (+12 full attack deadly aim) (One more to-hit with Weapon Focus)
Damage: 45 (90 full attack) (50/100 with deadly aim)

Ultrathin Longsword (4d8) [18]
Strength (Start at +4, get to +5 through levels, get to +7 through Personal Upgrades) [7]
Level (From Specialization) [10]
Half Level (From Plasma Sheath) [5]
Photon Mode Bonus [2]

Soldier Blitz 1 provides mostly utility/defense: Heavy Armor, grenade prof, 10 speed, +4 initiative, Str based resource points. This would mean you don't have Solarian's status effect restoration ability (costs RP anyway).

Soldier Blitz 3 provides Half Str to melee damage from Gear Boost (+3), a combat feat, and specialization in other weapons. This would mean you don't have Solarian's Zenith ability, and an a second 6th level Revelation.

Turn 1 is move to activate Plasma Sheath, then charge as standard action with Stellar Rush. You can also activate Corona, but it's a standard action, and it is reliant on a swarm attacking you.

>No playable robot races
>No mechs for purchase and use
I was told there would be TWO playable robot races. TWO. FUCK YOU, PAIZO, YOU HAVE ONE FUCKING JOB! ONE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And just to add insult to injury
>Sarcesian
I refuse to say that name out loud. Just flat out refuse. I hope that despicable whore gets allah ackbar'd. Why couldn't she have been in Vegas the other day, the bitch.

Thanks, Leakanon. I appreciate your hard work. It is very nice of you to help us all out like this. You are a good person. Have this adorable orc as thanks (didn't have anything more approperiate at hand).

Thank you so much user, you are truly a scholar and a gentlemen. My poorfag ass couldn't afford any starfinder stuff. A thousand thanks to you and your kind for making these things available.

Love how silent the thread is after the leaks.

Still kind of early. I'm doing some online trainings, but is there something you want to talk about, like playing as a Dragon IN SPESSS

> Still kind of early.

True, user. Still, I'd imagine a bunch of slackers like myself rambling on about the Archive.

How about this for bait, but I think I have been infected by the anime virus. A lot of these races just don't look cute enough to play. They just don't feel like we're getting the best presentation of them.

I'm just patiently waiting for the Species Creation rules.

There's what, weird prawn people, 4-armed gay wizards, thin men from xcom 2, then floating electrical insects, fat ewoks, generic 4-armed gruff aliens, space humans with glowing wings, minotaurs, generic aliens that in either red or blue, the thin men from xcom 2, again, monkey people, fish people, even more lizard people, flying bug monsters, sectoids from xcom 1, goblins, bug centaurs, evil elves, the dragonborn from 5e, ugly yellow puppet men, floating brains, floating telepathic flesh blobs

A lot of them were sort of generic and lot of them are really really -out there-.

Looking forward to the non-playables, I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=C-65mBQ7s_Q
Even with artificial gravity you don't want to use too much stuff that would be difficult to re-process. If you boiled it down to some kind of ass wash, and then had the waste be used as fertilizer then you'd have a bit of a system running. You'd still want real supplies though.

Get that shit (pun intended) into orbit of your ship to fend off any space whales.

I am imagining a wonderfully calibrated high-tech toilet with a laser that selectively cleans your butthole. Poop gets burnt in the ship's generator.

Miniature poo teleporter device that transports the poo out of your rectum into the reactor to be used as fuel.

You could always pronounce the c like an s

This race seems pretty good.
>+4 str
>no dex penalty
>reach, and take up more space
>+10 move speed
>four arms to mix and match things like a reach weapon, a full attack melee weapon, an unwieldy melee weapon for charging, or even guns and heavy weapons since you have no penalty
They even get Darkvision, colt resist, the orc ferocity ability, and of course 6 HP as gravy. They do everything a genetic meathead would want to do.

Are solarians just guardians from destiny?

Seem like Jedi to me

I can kinda see that...

I feel they are more mass effect biotics

Oh my god, I love them.

>Shobhad
>Just 'so bad' said with a slur

They have force grab, throw, disarm, jump and even something like the jedi mind trick.

I'm thinking of making a skittermander solarion, with a focus towards ranged weapons. But I'm pretty sure that's going to end up being the worst sort of ewok jedi.

That sounds fucking terrible.

I thought Solarions were mostly geared towards melee combat, though?

I already want to make a Skittermander Luchador.

they can be, but the things towards that are mostly optional.
You need to put a couple feats towards longarm prof and eventually specialization, and some of the revelations are specifically about melee attacks, but most aren't.

Go solar armor, light armor wants high dex which leads towards range weapons.

Is it just me, or can Witchwyrd's player characters have infinite magic missiles?
Cast Magic missile spell-like as a full action, at yourself, catch 3 missiles. 2 missiles recharge your spell like.
Repeat until you have enough magic missiles to kill everything.

They could throw single magic missiles infinitely in Pathfinder anyway.

So.

Yeah.

That... Seems like a MASSIVE waste of time.

Why?
One minute gives you 5 MM spells for the day.
One hour, the time it took for a wizard to prepare his spells in Pathfinder, gives you 300 MM spells for the day.
Not great for high levels. But at low levels, it seems like that'd rock face.

Seems like they were trying to place it as effectively "medium" armor, with slightly lower AC, ACP, and bulk, and higher max dex. Seems like it's usually a waste of time outside of MAYBE the 10th level version that's competing with something worth 3 bulk.