Warhammer 40.000 General /40kg/

Who's ready to be enriched edition
Female space marines en route!

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Imperial Guard codex (thanks anons)
>epub
mega.nz/#!lfR2RL4Q!Hgfv6ah0Q_lo90V4VMpZ79fVhu3erKCTR8SQ-5lGJVc
>pdf
mega.nz/#!30pVCIzI!weouWfwAWkijYm0EhBaLe2_aVc0FErVOcszvwmMCc7o

First for Hammer of the Emperor!

You're going to push this as hard as you can aren't you?

>Female space marines en route!
Finally

Fuck you, man. I need my plastic Sisters

I'll start worrying when they talk about female space marines. As of now, they're only talking about giving more visibility to elements of the lore that have existed in text, but not in models, for years, or even decades.

Looking for a cheap way to start Guard.

How feasible is it to trade some of my Riptides and Wraithknights for Leman Russes?

Coming to a table near you!

going from Tau to Guard is pretty telling of your character user

>Buy up WAAC players Taudar
>Codex drops and they're OP again.
>Sell them back on Ebay
Easy money desu.

Not feasible, for some reason the riptide and wraithknight market is flooded while prices for used guard models have never been higher.

>Tfw I just want to field a fluffy 200 conscript army and prices are too high to live my dream.

Seems unlikely. All the fotm chasers are probably looking to do it. However now that Russes are good the Guard Start Collecting box is a great buy.

>false flagging
>posting the same reaction images every thread

fuck off

We all do, user. I'll start an allied Sister detachment as soon as they get plastic minis.

What a cancerous OP. You got a problem with tiddies and vagoos, user ?

Can you summon after disembarking?

Why didn't you stop him?

>best author in Black Library

Stop what?

>using /pol/ memes

fuck off, Forgeworld buyer.

Yes

That's wrong though.

Relic of Lost Cadia
>Cadian model only. The bearer can unveil this relic at the start of any turn. Until the end of that turn, you can re-roll hit and wound rolls of 1 for all CADIAN units with 12'' of the bearer. You can instead re-roll all failed to hit and wound rolls for these units until the end of the turn if they are targeting a CHAOS unit.

So this can go off every turn?

tfw when I find that Marvel uses T'au vehicles as villain armada

I've got metal Sisters, but they're so old.

>responding to obvious bait
>for some reason

Can't tell if this is bait or not.

Might happen even before the codex drop.

Praise the Chapter Approved and its point changes.

I was considering selling my Tau too, but I thought this through and decided to keep them. Let my Riptides bring tears to my opponents eyes again!

Guard aren't OP, you just suck

also this

By RAW, yes. Expect an FAQ, and don't use it like that.

Is this from that video where two young engineers embrace on the burning wind turbine as it is about to engulf them?

>yfw you now seriously want GW to make female space marines, just to piss off the cancerous tad/pol/es who joined this board during the american elections

Is there any doubt that the "how can I force this waacfag to change" and the "FW is for nazis" posters are the same faggot?

> more representation
> nu GW

Furry marines when?

Forgot to add the "I mention /pol/ no matter the context" poster as well.

Yes, until they FAQ it - including enemy turns.

>The doors and weapons weren't resized with the hull
That's funny

>Incoming diversity :^)
Because it worked so well for Marvel, DC, Hollywood, academia, Silicon Valley, Democrats, and UFC.

It's called Space Wolves, user...

Holy shit, I thought Guard and FW were cancer. Imagine my shock at how cancerous FW Guard players are...

You're paying huge sums of money for unique models while your army gets the best rules and then you throw a little bitch fest because the rules are not 100% in your favour.

This all but confirms that Krieg, Elysian and what else players started it because they had a rules advantage, not because 'they looked cool'. So you not only have FW and Guard you mix in WAAC too. Oh and most of these Krieg fanboys are the type who collect Nazi memorabilia and pretend they aren't racist asshats.

FW, Guard, WAAC and /polfags/. All in one place. I'm sickened.

Is that a female Rainbow Warrior?

And a Necron.

off to a great start I see

I expect literal space sharks first.

>YFW this is in the first 10 Google image results

>>yfw you now seriously want GW to make female space marines, just to piss off the cancerous tad/pol/es who joined this board during the american elections

"Female Space Marines" would be dumb simply because of the process of making them but I could see Bellysaurus "Absolute Madman" Cawl making some kind of not-Space Marine juice that works on women and giving it to the Sisters, then just having them be Female Space Marines in everything but name.

Post bolt pistol from spiderman

I just have to say that this edition has been the best of all as a tau player

So much cheap shit to buy I'm literally swimming in bits

They're just ahead of the curve.

White people are dying out. Better appeal to their replacement.

I'm trying to GS the emperor's children acquila onto a shoulder pad, does anyone have any tips on how to do this?

The thing that concerns me is that it's a sculpt that comes up off the model.

As in pic related's shoulder

>only /pol/ thinks femarines are dumb

Stop being binary-thinking cancer.

officers can order themselves, right? Voice of Command is an aura ability

That's good and all but I would never let you count female units as space marines.

We're on our way a bit, since one of his new gene-seeds is purely cybernetic anyway.

Only if you repeat the same tired joke for 4 consecutive weeks

nobody cares about your autism user

Yes, and as of the Codex, so can Tank Commanders.

Years ago

YOU ALL GET SPACE MARINES!
ADMECH SPACE MARINES! (which are the best because cawl)
SISTER MARINES!
GUARDMARINES!
INQUISIMARINES!

Necron player here. Started crons at the end of 7th, and decided to take them into eighth as my primary army, shelving my nurgle marines. But now I’m dismayed. I almost don’t want the codex, for fear of nothing or worse, nerfs.

Should I start a new army? Thinking either scion guard, mech infantry tau, or hell, maybe alpha legion, for snek memes

Wulfen. Been around for at least 15 years.

Typoed original reply; s/gene-seeds/organs.

Why would I, you dumb bitch?

That text basically reads
>no sisters of Battle
>prepare yourself for female Primaris Marines
>random transsexual head for IG models

40k glory died when 4th edition ended

Rolled 3 (1d4)

You will make:

1: Tau
2: Guard
3: Alpha Legion
4: Terminator Iron Hands

lmao u mad

I'd prefer them to go with the whole 'More obvious faith powers since St Celestine turned up'. They can faith so hard the dead getting back up is just a thing that the faction can do, having impressive stats wouldn't be anything odd.

Make a pressmold cast of the wing off another model and then just glue it on. Use bluestuff for the mold and green stuff or milliput for the cast. You can find tutorials online for how to do it.

The manager at my local GW asked me to join in a 1000 pt tournament next month. The armies have to be battleforged.

What can you expect for 1000 pts in a tournament? I've always just played casually on weekends there.
I play Orks and am wondering if this would be a decent list to run.

HQ:
1 Warboss with Power Klaw and his kustom Shoota

Troops:
30x Boyz with choppas and Slugga Boss Nob with Power Klaw
30x Boyz with choppas and Slugga Boss Nob with Power Klaw
30x Boyz with Shootas and Boss Nob with Power Klaw

2x Dakka jet

This equals up to 996 points and gives me 7 Command Points. My only concern is that it wouldn't be good enough to deal with a heavy detachment.

My plan is to use the shoota boys to hold objectives and the choppa boyz to charge out. Just use my jets to blast where ever I can and try to attract enemy fire. I'm still fairly new and would love some tips and advice on either the list or on tournament play.

>muh hobby is dying
>muh gatekeeping
>muh grognarding

The tears are delicious. I cant wait for femarines so i can see you burn your models

What? The waacfag at our store plays necrons, and I've literally never beat him this edition. They better get nerfs on the codex or I'll probably quit.

Is there a scan of Jes Goodwin's Eldar Sketchbook floating around anywhere?

>Space Wolves
>Wulfen
>Furry

Yeah, you found the oldest 40k joke around. Congratulations. I bet some of you even think that they just came up with something hilarious.

Your reply basically says
>bullshit I made up

Yeah but it's science.

Space marines sell.
Sisters need new shit.
Therefore, Sister Marines would sell shit.
>thinking GW gives even the slightest shit if stuff makes sense or isn't retarded

People like you are why the concept of inanimate objects personified as anime girls exists.

>Not being able to beat what is without a doubt the worst army out there
This bait is bad.

That's normal, female SMs is heresy.
Cute Sisters are the opposite of heresy.

You are going to look so silly when your next opponent is a little girl and her mom unpacks her 1 foot tall female space marine primaris painted neon pink with magenta secondary colors and you actually lose because Cruddace personally wrote your codex's rules.

*inhales*
WHERE ARE MY PLASTIC SISTERS, GW ?

Wulfen are literally furries. They're anthropomorphic wolf men. That was not a joke.

>muh projection
Please, keep going

>An entire army of resurrecting soldiers carrying rifles with a -1 AP
>Worst army

Are you drunk ?

Joke's on you, I'm too much of a poorfag to actually play tabletop. I just shitpost here when I have nothing better to do.

lmao u stupid

They said they are tackling boobplste so no sisters

>He can't beat necrons

They're super easy to beat unless you just bring standard troops and the guy brings an elite army.

Butthurt SW player detected. Sorry, user, but GW went way too far.

Says the man who wants a canon race of supermen turned into women for not real reason.

How is that any different from an anime girl assault rifle, or moe girls piloting tanks?

Are you losing constantly or is this just internet commentary malaise? Unless you're constantly being dumpstered by your local meta I don't see any reason to switch your army before you've even seen the codex.

ahahaha lmao y u so mad tho

I'm going to go make a tank spam list that's all Elysian dune buggies and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

>ADMECH SPACE MARINES
Don't need those, we've got Thallax and Ursarax. Getting boring Marine aesthetics mixed up in Admech is probably a bad idea, although I wouldn't complain for a second about more conversion fodder.

So, now that Vostroyans and Catachans are majority female, when will people start demanding for the models to represent this?

>Shoot the squads till they're dead.
Oh look they're now overpriced slow moving short ranged troops.

This guy is was as fuck. He has some gay combo with his transports and his troops.

>moe girls piloting tanks?
Fuck you, girls und panzer is good.

>implying i actually want tranny marines personally.
I just love watching autists and grognards melt down. Im quite happy with my deldar and custards

Only the Vostroyan PDF is female.

Trips don't lie. The slaaneshi fags got their titty monster stuff covered up because a grognard displaying sexuality anywhere is wholly unacceptable. The same must happen to any looking to sex up their army so they can force their perversions on others.

This. There could be some good things in store for necrons. They're relevant to the new plot advancements, and we were promised several kits to go along with the books. Hold out for balance, at least.