Doge coin

This is not a shill this is just a honest question...What is the deal with this coin? How do some exchanges allow you to purchase other coins with this coin and some ALT hardware wallets store this shit coin but don't store a coin that is more valuable? Is there any type of future in this coin?

>coin that is more valuable
there are no coins more valuable right now than DOGE. you will see soon enough

This but unironically

It has been around since end of 2013 - What gives this coin any type of hope for a moon mission? 11 billion coins with almost 1bil market cap...long hodl what do you realistically see?

i have 51 000 doge,
why is it valuable tho?

It's the true litecoin

i think cardano is the next one to moon

The community.

Whales love Doge because it does what a crypto is supposed to do: fast and inexpensive transfer of wealth.

I hope you guys are holding long term for massive 2018 Chinese bull run.

dogecoin has a mind of its own

He's doubting the good boys.

BEEN RIDING THE DOGE SINCE 13 AND ILL NEVER STOP

dOGE is what i wish the rest of crypto was.

Fun and not so serious. Everyone loves doge.

I don't think it will ever moon. It's a good coin for transfering welth between exchanges and that's it. Also it has a cute logo but that won't make it worth more than 100 sat.

Im ready, 2$ incoming or die trying

>was at 15 sats 2 weeks ago
>conservatively call at 100 sats
>no moon
user, I...

inb4 pajeet bitflur spam

>it has a cute logo
This is the exact reason why dogecoin is the future of currency.
Grandma would rather buy her diapers with puppy money than nanobits

Do you really think that it can go up to $1 coin?

Long term, 3-4 years down the line, anything is possible. Depends if development ever gets picked up again. Nobody thought it would ever come close to a penny.

lmao my 51 000 doge used to be worth like 25$
and they're the only reason im back into crypto

no. it will go up to at least 10 cents in the short term. more importantly it will be the biggest gainer in satoshis out of any of the altcoins. everyone doubted litecoin before its moon as well, and dogecoin is of the same ilk.

>t 2million doge coin miniwhale

>I don't think it will ever moon

We need to talk.

I had over a million, sold most of them way back. Wish I held onto them.

it can easily get $1 years before bitcoin hit 1 million

i used to fucking mine 50k doge solo blocks with my gpu

Year of the DogeCoin.. Asia will eat this up

$1 doge in 2018

I thought it was 11 billion..it is 112 billion shit. How can this possibly become worth $1+ with that many coins in circulation without them burning them?

I guess XRP answered my question.

Because it was actually a popular altcoin before many of the other well known alts were even invented, even though it was a joke. Some software and sites haven’t changed since then

I bought 2 million of this jokeCoin for ~$100 a year or two ago. Sold it all for some weed.

Blows my mind that'd be worth over $20k today. It was made to be a joke!

I like making gains from crypto, but to me this indicates how big this bubble has blown

Thank you to that guy that gave me 10k back in those old /g/ threads.

Ignore the fact its a memecoin. Its distribution and mechanics make it the most stable and efficient crypto there is. It holds its price and transfers are practically instant for a PoW. It bacially does everything bitcoin was designed for, but better.

I thought it was just a copy of bitcoin with a new name and logo on it

>tfw have 98k

but wut is the point if there's an unlimited amount of dogos for the world? Why would price go up substantially?

BTC just maintains value because of the rarity and being the pioneer so to speak ay? I see so many other alt/shit coins that have much better technology but BTC is still king...I wonder how much longer that will last? AOL YAHOO then came a long Google...Amazon is another example. Something else out there has to become the #1

Yup i sold, after i saw how cheap the transfers cost. and people hold it got hand of steel

I just bought $10 worth of litedoge because I sold my doge right before the moon.
Lambo when?

This

miners is what keeps coins afloat

Dogecoin has an unlimited supply which is regulated by its insanely high difficulty.

Bitcoin is as close to gold as dogecoin is as close to fiat.

Dogecoin has a self maintaining supply, when the price increases, miners increase the supply, when the price drops , miners decrease new supply, scarcity is out of the equation

This is why dogecoin has instant transfers due to its high network hashrate.

Its the easiest means of cashing out as the price stays stable across all exchanges.

Basically dogecoin will become crypto fiat

I don't see what children have to do with this.

mining and trading go hand in hand

Please acknowledge my joke next time you filthy whore.

I fucking love this coin. This is the coin i pay my nephews with to clean the dishes. It's a real beauty.

Heh