What guild is best guild and why is the legion?

What guild is best guild and why is the legion?

When I was a child, I talked like an Izzet, I thought like an Izzet, I reasoned like an Izzet. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me and joined Rakdos.

Orzhov is pretty dope senpai, but too bad that the three color . . . things never got the same attention

So basically you went from pyromaniac to edge-lord? Interesting.

"We are many, yet one. We are separate in body, yet speak with a single voice. Join us in our garden party"

Legion strong, brother.

You misspelled Phyrexia

Shards and Wedges.

*Orzhov

Hell, the four colour groupings doesn't even have a proper name?

People either go with the the Nephilim name or just call it '4-color goodstuff.'

Weird how the old wedge names (ceta, dega, raka) never caught on,

Well, let's see.

• It can't be Gruul, because they have no substance to them and are just UNGA BUNGA
• It can't be Selesnya, because they have no substance to them and are just boring bland holy men
•It can't be Rakdos, because they're LOLSODRANDUM intelligent nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor led by a fucking demon, literally the 12 year old Deviantartist faction
• It can't be Azorius because they exist solely to be as bland as possible and smother fun
• It can't be Dimir because they don't exist
• It can't be Golgari because they're literally just uppity trashmen and the entire character of their guild is totally unfocused due to trying to reconcile that fact with the need to make them seem cool and badass
• It can't be Izzet because they're the SCIENCE!!!!!! xD faction led by Diet Bolas™.

So, Simic, Orzhov or Boros. You've got actual scientists doing actual science things instead of being Rick & Morty tier random, or you've got a peacekeeping force with interesting internal politics and an actual organizational structure, or you've got basically The Order Of Mammon. Take your pick.

>Not orzov or urza

Crap taste

It's a shame, too, because Khans totally failed to give the wedges any identity so it sucks to have them represented by their shitty names.

Golgari

For me it's Azorius, because I'm a boring fellow who follows rules. Also they have the comfiest shockland

Fluff wise golgari, game-play wise simic

You also see "4c Nongreen" or "4c Nonwhite", etc.

>what is the best guild
If you want to request information from the Bureau of Statics please retrieve an official inquest from the central documents office and complete it in triplicate.

Simic, we can make your waifu.

The Boros Legion is shit because there's nothing red about them. White is already zealous, white is already passionate about enacting justice. There can't be anything red about them because white is diametrically opposed to EVERYTHING red stands for, there's no red elements you can add without depleting it of white. Militancy is white. Extermination of the wicked is white. Boros's keywords, Radiance, and Battalion, are both white effects. Boros is a white guild.
The only reason they're red/white is because their cards are.

Vigilantes do it yourself justice is literally the definition of red whote and you are retarded if you think a rogue vigilantes is mono white.

I guess golgari trash dwelling sounds comfy, eventhough i don't really like golgari much. Also their grade of everyone does whatever without going into rakdos tier sounds pretty good.

Since when the fuck was the Boros Legion in favor of vigilantism, guy?

You said white and red are opposites and can't be done together, i gave a counterexample, wasn't talking about boros.(probably should have quoted the phrase i was replying to)

Eh. Vigilantism is pretty firmly a white thing. What makes the Boros red is that they're actively provoking fights. Characters like Batman and Superman are also vigilants but not the least bit red. Well, Batman pretends to be red as Bruce Wayne, but his actual personality is more WU.

I was thinking more something like hulk or the punisher, people who work beyond the law and against it too to enact their kind of justice.(i suck at examples these two probably don't really fit)

huh I say things like Sultai + Red or Abzan + Blue

It's more they can't be done together as an institution. White and red has to be the individual who is trying to be a greater whole on their own. Vigilantism captures that pretty well.
A group trying to be a greater whole all individually? It's just white!

Umm yes, i guess you could make the group not be very united? Like italian partisans come to mind for me, they were very unorganized(not completely of course), had many different factions with different ideals and every little squad was kind of free to do whatever, they were definitely red in behaviour, but i would call them white in their ideals.

They wouldn't let Shadow into Rakdos. He's too much of a buzzkill.

I guess in theory that might work (sounds a bit tenuous on the whole), but the Boros Legion is a tight knit regimented military and doesn't fit the bill at all so the point remains.

Boros is best.
But if I got to choose, I'd hold rank in the Orzhov Syndicate.

You just can't beat immortal ghost-jews who can undermine the very magical guildpact that binds Ravnica for personal profit.

I can never decide between Boros and Orzhov. Glorious knight aesthetic and glorious basilica aesthetic, and both have angels. How's a man to choose?

>So basically

No not really, you don't get either guild.

>those who regard the gruul as savage simpletons underestimate the subtle power of their shamans

>those who believe their own hype underestimate the ineptitude of Wizard's flavor text department

A Z O R I U S
Z
O
R
I
U
S

I've gotten a tie between Boros and Rakdos every time I take the old "what guild are you" quiz from the fat packs of OG Ravnica, but I like playing Rakdos far more. There's something wonderful about playing hellbent and destroying the ability for other players to plan and scheme.

Plus, you get to be raucous party heathens. What's not to love?

>rakdos
>orzhov
>golgari

I cant decide lads

But what's the answer to the only question that matters?

selesnya gal reporting in

Boros strikes a balance between the order of White and the passion and emotion of Red. Mono-White is not passionate, it's dedicated, but not emotional

I still wish a drawfag would draw tricolor waifus

the answer is obvious

Here are your fucking cows.

I looked a the gamepedia and it has:
>Altruism (no Black)
>Aggression (no Blue)
>Chaos (no White)
>Artifice (no Green)
>Growth (no Red)

>Gruul
>not angry, savage, and covered in stuff such as mud and paint
>Izzet
>sacrificing fashion to show skin
Fucking weebs

>Not putting your cow on loan to the Syndicate
>Not milking the cow for all it's worth

>>Not milking the cow
Do you have the permit?

As a matter of fact I do.

No. I paid the milkers who're permitted to milk cows.

You win this round, random citizen.

that's a weird way to spell "Golgari"

Azorious Senate here.

I hope all of you who are posting have your posting licenses in order.

Izzet here.

I've designed a device that shitposts without human intervention. I don't care about permits anymore because anything bad that happens as a result isn't legally my responsibility anymore.

Rakdos here
I don't care
Love, Rakdos
P.S. call me when you find out about the intelligence sink the dimir are running down the road past Arlington Block, would LOVE to knock it down and erect a brothel in its place

Hey fellow Izzet mage!

Now don't go telling Lord Mizzet, but do you know what happened to Wednesday? My research team seems to have lost it.

Rakdos again
I wanna correct what I said in my last post, i don't actually love you, I only said it out of habit. YOU CAN SUCK THE GHOST COUNCILS DICK FOR ALL I CARE.
Later, Rakdos
PS I think dimir are mad about what I said too, I don't know why they wo

Seems pretty correct to me.

In no particular order: Dimir, Azorius, Orzhov, Selesnya.

>Can't be Rakdos
Someone doesn't like indulging himself

Orzhov
become a literal eternal jew and spend the afterlife hoarding shekels. sounds comfy to me.

They aren't vigilantes, but technically they're a private mercenary company given authority by the government to carry out justice.

It's a nice cross between red and white.

orzhov has the cutest girls

>Rakdos
>lolrandumb

You don't even know what that word means

That chart makes Golgari the only real answer as it's the only guild that lets you keep both your cows.

They do have names, IIRC breya colors are "artifice" and Yidris colros are "chaos", can't remember the rest. They were in some magic article

Golgari. Embrace the cycle.

TELL ME MORE FELLOW GUILDMAGE.

NOT GRUUL
THEN DIE

>you will never have a qt3.14 selesnian gf to play MtG with

Why even live bros?

You use to know Dimir was best, but we didn't want you to know that, so you forgot.

jew spotted

Boros was my first and will always be my favorite, but other fun guilds I like are Orzhov, Izzet, Selesnya(technically I played this before I ever played boros), and Golgari. Guilds that are ok and can be fun sometimes, Simic, Azorious, Gruul. Guilds that can suck my ass, Dimir, Rakdos.

The old names were shit and had literally no identity. Khans at least gave them a set of ideals and means.

Dimir

No, you're simply offended by its accuracy.

Selesnya's girls are objectively the cutest

>"Look, Lumia! I've turned my pickle into a Weird!"

That's one tiny lady

>people in thread not choosing gruul
>certified homosexuality

Orzhov is the best. Fighting guildwars is for chumps.

Enjoy your smelly and unsophisticated waifus, you uneducated anarchists.

I'd call them Trapzeoids.

How about you fuck off faggot. Just because you cower at the thought of musky, natural female pheromones because you are so obsessed with dick that literally your gay orgy hommies and you are so obsessed with "not gay" brojobs that you defied all natural laws to come back to life as gay ghosts just to keep sucking dick in the afterlife. Teysa got sum pretty nice tits tho

>GOOD
>Gruul
>Rakdos
>Golgari

>OKAY, I GUESS
>Boros
>Orzhov
>Simic
>Dimir

>FUCK OFF
>Izzet

>WHO CARES
>Azorius
>Selesnya

What a funny way to spell Senate, OP.
ok, who am I kidding, we all know that the best guild is Izzet

To be fair, the senate is interesting, but they're all Loyal Faggot in alignment, which is a shame; a rouge Azorius mage (i.e someone who cared about order, but did his part differently) would be awesome

>(i.e someone who cared about order, but did his part differently)
So the legion?

Radha best waifu.

I was thinking something more like a trickster vigilante. My problem is that I was never all that into stick in the mud or murder-crazy paladins

Mechanically I like Orzhov but flavor wise I love the Boros. Angels are my jam and this bitch has one of my favorite names on a legendary.

>rakdos
>good
choose one, user

Orzhov a best

Go for the angels that aren't souless, but passionate smiters.

Good men.

Golgari all day every day. Nothing can stop the GBx life.

What would be the moderate and non-caricature versions of each guild mage?

I don't think that's his girlfriend

How could anyone not choose Rakdos?

Because Selesneya wants to populate.

Because angelfu>yandere shit

Because without a doubt she's into bloodplay, cock and ball torture, and bug catching.

Gruul waifu is all the intense passion of rakdos with the desire to breed from selesnya all with the carefree live and love life that red and green being together.

^This, but unironically.