Never been justed this hard before. It hurts

Never been justed this hard before. It hurts

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/s7s3Gur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't you see what happened to Pearl? This was obvious.

what happened to pearl, its making me money?

its going up again lel

Wtf is with this ride, lol

Are you mad that it didn't hit $.20 2 hours after you bought some?
Wait until the chinks get their hands on it.

Whales who suck prolapsed ass at making money.
How sure are we that Huobi will cause a pump? I'm doubting the volume of that exchange has the ability to 2x us

precisely this. shit tier whale

Take it easy.

>dont FUD
>sell high
>buy panic dip like this
>wait till 0.5
>ka-ching

This coin is here for couple of hours. It's still early anons

I put the rest of my stack in at 125. HODL bro. This is going to 2x soon

Better buy the dip.

literally all in already

Get on the BNTY train

uh, no it's not

This, I hope it moons early January at least cause I want to hop on other moon missions.

BNTY is a shit coin by a 16 year old autist and his father. Overbought and whales manipulating.

Expect some FUD on DBC by Pajeets and Jewniggers.

Do not sell, and it will go to 20 cents to 1 dollar. Be patient. You don't get to moon in2 hours. If you sell you are a proven Pajeet.

That's what you deserve for literally buying a SHITCOIN that you have not a fucking clue in the world what it does or what purpose it serves, and only because it was cheap and you were hoping for ez pz gains

it's been ONE day

jesus fucking christ

Wait... I was shilled into a pump and dump

>it will go to 20 cents to 1 dollar.

HURR DURR MY COIN ISNT GOING 5X WITHIN A FEW HOURS

How'd you get joosted? it was 7 cents this morning

I'm still up 9%...

"wait until the walls are down, just wait, we need more people to take down these walls, its gonna moon, its gonna moon when the gooks wake up, any second now, make sure you use my code : J4i30"- a smart group of DBC ICO holders

biz, you've been had

Notice the Pajeets trying to shake more poorfags. This is the same manipulation as always on each coin. You will see in a few hours to a few days that it will go up as it always does and like every coin.

Just buy BNTY. Guaranteed 5-10x in a month.

It'll go up with BTC and then down, and then up, and down. The issue is that this shit is fucking worthless and will not get past a certain point until there is a reason for it to. You want to know why XRP with its ridiculous market cap made it past a dollar after EVERYONE was talking about how it wasn't fucking possible? Because whales bought into it knowing it serves a fucking purpose and will be used for something.

Tell me right now what this coin does, how it is different from other coins, how it benefits the planet, and how much you think that makes it worth. Because right now, the answers that I see are nothing, nothing, nothing, and, again, nothing.

I told everybody yesterday that it will hit 0.10$. It did and I chased out. Your mistake for getting on late Veeky Forums.

Because brains and stuff

The DeepBrain Chain token, the DeepBrain Coin (DBC), is traded via smart contract based on NEO. The mining node is incentivized through a system designed through smart contracts.
DeepBrain Chain is a decentralized neural network. Countless mining nodes across the world will supply computational power for AI use to meet world-wide enterprise demand. Mining nodes receive DBC as compensation. The GAS fee each enterprise need to pay is far less than the intrinsic fee.

The DeepBrain Chain is also a secure data trading platform that allows both parties to not worry about data leakage or reselling. Blockchain technology is used to realize the explicit separation of data ownership and data usage rights. Thus, the value of data will be promoted greatly.

How is that not easy to understand, Pajeet?

So its GNT? How does this do it better?

His english isn't good enough to skim the whitepaper

It doesn't have to do it better, it just has to generate profit, and with the people invested in it (China) it will be replacement for alpha go in that economy, unless the competition does it MUCH better (which it won't)

I'm going to cash out some to buy back into bounty then hodl the rest

but qlink i'm gonna pnd

decentralized cellular is a hard sell for me

you guys are like fucking children, have a meltdown every price increase or decrease. This coin hasnt even been out for 24 hours yet. All of you should be buying this while it dips. Plebbit is just now getting wind of this coin and it will hit 20c

protip: if there are several MOON!!!111!!!11! threads about a coin on Veeky Forums you're already too late.

None of that is innovative by any means. It is a coin that hopes to do something that countless other coins are trying to do, and even more have already done successfully.
What makes this coin any better? I'm asking a legitimate question and you did nothing but copy paste an excerpt from the white paper that basically describes at least 20 other coins that are on the market right now.

>Countless mining nodes across the world will supply computational power
that's the only line you need to know. in other words, it competes against golem, sonm and iexec.

read through the buzzwords

>It doesn't have to do it better, it just has to generate profit
That is by far the most ridiculous logic ever and confirmed that you are in crypto for quick flips and gains and you couldn't give a shit about what a coin does. You're basically telling everyone that you bought into a coin with the hopes that other people do as well so you can sell it. You basically just described dogecoin except for the fact that doge realizes it's a joke, and you're defending this like it isn't a joke. Unironically hilarious.

FOR THE NEWFAGS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT JUST HAPPENED:

Kucoin was trading at 11 cents while Lbank was trading at 7 cents. Kucoin had to correct to match Lbank. And they are now matching around 103-105.

This is the fucking floor. You're welcome, and thanks for the cheap coins.

>Got in at 53, out at 155

First time I've timed my exit perfectly. Knew something was up when we used forever to chip away at 155 while sell orders was being spammed on 154

It has exclusive access to the market that trusts the devs (Big Industry in China)

I'm literally betting my savings on this long term

Noticed the same thing, pump was losing its steam and people were putting sell orders at 154 to get out without crashing the price. I got in at 105 though cause I woke up late but still felt good to sell at the top for once

This is gonna fall even harder when the chink ico bags are unloaded onto hubio

>I'm literally betting my savings on this long term
You said it best: it's a bet. Either you're going to win or you're going to lose. You already know what I believe. Good luck.

>wtf is DBC
>oh, he was justed. Poor guy, holding only to be justed is the worst, but probably he just bought at the top of a rally
>search DBC in coinmarket cap
>1 day old token
>mfw

I tried to tell people that it was going to correct back down to 7-8 cents, because that's what Lbank was trading at. But nobody would listen so I just dumped my bags on you at 154 and bought the floor when Lbank/Kucoin matched at 103.

OH LOOK AT THAT, ITS GOING BACK UP

fucking idiots

are you blind, retarded, or both?

I got out at 154 too, I was trying to warn other anons in the moon mission thread too cause the RSI was through the roof (inb4 meme lines), but most didn't listen of course

Are you back in now?

Increased my stack by 80k DBC. Easiest fucking $6k I've made. This dip was as predictable as they come, and we already knew the floor thanks to Lbank.

Thank god I bought at 113. This JUST'ing would've rekt me if I bought at 130+

That said, anons, this is going to hit 300 vitaliks in a few days so keep holding your bags.

what is lbank? adf

This is going to zero. EVERYONE SELL (so my bags can get bigger)

spoon feed me on this coin?

How fucking retarded do you have to be to fall for this shit everytime?

Chinese exchange. DBC was added to both Kucoin and Lbank.

Keeping an eye on the price on both exchanges might be a good idea, especially on the first fucking day of trading. When the price differs by 30%, you know it's due time for a correction.

this is the day I will remember when this coin is at $1 and I will come here and I will rub it in your pathetic faces that you could not even hold for a week

And if you're a pussy, just register an account with Lbank.

If the price on DBC tanks for some retarded reason like some braindead chink dumping 100 BTC worth of DBC, you can just transfer your DBC to Lbank and sell it at 104.

This shit is piss easy.

WHAT DOES THIS COIN DO? WHY DO THEY HAVE NO TEAM ON THE WEBSITE? WHY DID YOU BRAINLETS BUY THIS CHINK SCAM SHITCOIN

Do we buy this shit at $0.09 or not.
Chinks know their way to scam people

See & We've reached the floor. Kucoin was trading DBC 30% higher than Lbank, so of fucking course it had to crash down to Lbanks level.

>.09

>higher than what I got it at

All of the fomo fags are ruining this board.

DO

NOT

FOMO.

Wait for floors.

Never ever, ever listen to biz

We already reached the floor around 103-105.

How 90% of Veeky Forums didn't pay attention to the price on the other exchange on DBCs first fucking day of being listed fucking baffles me. This correction was the easiest thing to predict, down to the very point it'd stop, namely at Ldbanks current price.

should i just stop coming here?

Only if you can't think for yourself.

fomo bought at 154

JUSTED

bought high, not selling low tho.. ill just wait it out.. was only $95 tho but still pissed

i threw like a grand into at at around 130...yep

How the fuck do I know what did you buy it at.

Chink's server kept timeouting me. Last time I checked it was 0.00000900 - 0.000001100.

0.00000600 is pretty much the floor here

It'll be back around 130 by tomorrow.

Expect the price to follow Lbanks lead from now on, which is a slow and steady increase compared to the insane pump Veeky Forums and reddit caused on Kucoin.

10-20% daily increase until it's listed on Huobi. Then sky is the limit.

So I'm looking at the order book here... people are dumping tens of millions of this shit. What gives?

People who got them for 2 cents during ICO wants to dump some of their coins for easy 4x gains.

nothing but pajeets and russian bots here, took my 200$ profit and got the fuck out. fuck you all. I'll say it in your native street shitting tongue फक यू

Oh never mind, I'm not used to kucoin. Thought 54k was 54M.

>Deep Brain Chain

What did they mean by this?

hahah cant believe so many fell for this shitcoin

Don't believe the hype, user. Never listen to shill threads. Try listening to trend analysis instead, like the ones in this discord. They literally have not been wrong yet, look a their past signals:

discord.gg/s7s3Gur

It's actually not a shitcoin, but the idiots who bought in at $.12 deserve to be bagholders. 5billion supply with 50% locked for mining. This is iota teir supply, did people honestly think his was going to start in top ten market cap?

Sell orders are distributed over a wide area of prices.

I hope your family dies

What's a good price to get in at?

The current price is the floor. Look at both Lbank and Kucoin.

I bought in at 0,68$ and 0,83$.
Now hodl and we will see.

Do I need some crazy ASIC shit to mine this? Is a regular gaming GPU good enough?

YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOTS

WE KEEP WARNING YOU ABOUT PAJEET DISCORDS

PIC RELATED

HEED OUR FUCKING WARNINGS

AND MODS, GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS

YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGERS

WE KEEP WARNING YOU ABOUT PAJEET DISCORDS

PIC RELATED

HEED OUR FUCKING WARNINGS

AND MODS, GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS

now