100%

Hey Veeky Forums I only invest in coins that will 100% in a week. Shill me your best coin so I can throw in $1K. I will post this thread every week until I hit 1 million dollars.

Embercoin, NXT
Just buy

Alright, I'll let you in just this once. Confido. It's hit the floor, and looking to trace back to ATH. You owe me for this one, OP.

Enjincoin, Link, Electroneum

Thanks user, all good coins but none of these will 100% in a week.

confido 10x soon, thank me later

No fag scam coins. Just give me real stuff like CRED and BNTY.

If you timed your buy right you would already by 10x. Whatever, stay poor user.

OK let me rephrase. I don't have a time machine, so please shill me a coin that will 100% in the next week, not a coin that has done so in the past.

Milocoin
Lanacoin
Project X

Potcoin. Have fun

BIS

LMC, Lomostar. Easy money

Clearpoll

This.

Zclassic

ELF!!!!! tis the saeson

ELF seems really fishy to me, I can't find much information about the team or their backgrounds.

Zclassic right the fuck now

SIAcoin, I'm 100% serious, it's been trending sideways for days, it's trying to hard to break out and soar. Try to buy under 200 sats for max profit

MTL

It's recovering from past BTC pump, look it up

SEND... except this is not a 100%.
its at least 1000%. 2m market cap rn getting ready to moon

I know everyone fucking hates this coin on Veeky Forums but at least check it out and do your own research. It's one of those coins I think will have massive long term gains. Maybe it can moon in the short term, but it's got a really cool idea behind it of decentralized cloud storage. It's such a brilliant idea

COLX colossusCoinXT is the next monero
POS
Masternodes
Anonymous tx
60 seconds/block
Insta pay
It will listed in a few days in cryptopia
Community backed

ENJ. DYOR but this is absolute quality versus other shit here.

fucking THIS. I've literally already cashed out thousands of dollars from colx alone this week. Not even a quarter of my whole stack either

Shift, because is the first coin to potentially gain mass adoption unlike others. An internet browser it's all you need to browse websites hosted in their decentralised platform. Or even to just open the wallet and pay the network nodes so you can host your own

zclassic papa bless, i'm glad i got on this train god damn

Cred and BNTY are good ones