Ganzenwelt Anbaric Power Company- GAPCo

Hi Veeky Forums

I come with two purposes tonight. The first is to show you my completed INQ28 warband (although I will keep adding to it).

My second is to ask for help on how to turn this into a functional 500-750pt 8th ed army.

First up, is the an objective marker. This is a GAPCo billboard, typical of the sort you see strewn across the dusty rusting streets of the Wodenheim.

Here we have the president of GAPCo, Rufus Ganzenwelt.

A young and impetuous leader, he recently took the presidency following the mysterious death of his father. While Ganzenwelt Sr. dealt with problems by throwing money at them, Rufus prefers more direct action, for better or for worse...

Rufus is rarely seen out without his personal bodyguard, Reno.

Reno has something of an attitude but that's more than made up for by his talent in a fight.

---

(You can see that I am not a wonderful painter, but I am happy with the TT quality of my warband)

Captain Heidegger was a loyal servant of Ganzenwelt Sr. Still unsure as to how Rufus will perform in his duties, Heidegger follows his own father's footsteps and does his work at GAPCo dilligently.

The presence of Einsof on the battlefield is enough to turn the stomach of the most veteran ganger. Warp-green eyes and the uncanny ability to summon flame from his fingertips has lead to some to suspect he is not human. From what GAPCo is known to do in their labs, they might be right.

SOLDIERs are the bread-and-butter of the GAPCo paramilitary. The maintenance of peace in their corporate slum is of the utmost importance, as is the safety of the ancient Wodenheim service tunnels in the underhive.

Aero Combatants on the other hand, perform more subtle tasks, including aerial recon and targeted assassination during skirmishes. The anbaric hum of the servolamps in the upper rafters masks the buzz of their copterblades.

GAPCo R&D has also lead to the development of some fairly robust combat servitors, including the Hammer Blaster, which is adept at dealing with high armour targets and for breaking reinforced doors during gang sieges.

Moth Slashers were part of the same R&D cycle, and while less effective at breaking down doors, they do not struggle against moving opponents nearly as much.

Some of the earlier combat servitor technology is less autonomous. The Anbaric Stub Servitor is one such machine- vicious when it hits, it's cannon can decimate most opponents. When it hits.

Some of the smaller machines GAPCo are testing are less brute force, and more support-oriented. The Smogger is one such trial- designed to sneak into ganger camps and gas them to death. Silent but deadly.

Part of the Smogger R&D cycle was a more... adventurous servitor variant- the Brain Pod. It serves a similar function. It is larger and more visible but it can fly, so it has it's uses. It's unlikely this will see mainstream GAPCo production however.

The Mighty Grunt truly lives up to it's name. A huge, lumbering exo-suit, the Mighty Grunt sports two bolter-like guns attached to it's giant fists. In a gang battle, this machine is a dangerous, mobile gun platform.

When the Mighty Grunt exo-suit fails, however, all is not lost. The rear of that suit opens, and the lightning-fast Grunt that pilots the suit can spring forth to eviscerate it's foe.

Rarely brought the the battlefields of the streets of Wodenheim, the wyrdstone-powered prototype Custom Sweeper is an awe-inspiring sight to behold. Two heavy bolters tear through all who oppose it. It's a shame the servo-motors that control the arms and legs are so flimsy...

This got weird fast

>My second is to ask for help on how to turn this into a functional 500-750pt 8th ed army.

Run em as orks

The Iron Man is, in fact, a GAPCo redesign of a much older piece of technology. Monstrous, powerful, and absolutely priceless. Only one functioning model is known to exist in Wodenheim.

Ramuh. Who is he? How can he do the things he does? The earth seems to move beneath his feet; lightning erupts from his fingertips. Has GAPCo experimentation with wyrdstone gone too far? Is he even human?

The beast known as Ifrit is truly a marvel as it tears it's way through the enemy with tongues of fire and tearing claws. A being of flame and fury, some speculate that it is the body of a great warrior deeply infused with wyrdstone. Others suspect it is a Demon and accuse GAPCo of the greatest of heresies.

Finally, here is a family portrait.

I was thinking of running them as an open Vanguard Imperium list. I had a draft done up but it was partly terrible and overshot 500pts by 36pts.