Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

Guard strong edition.

Previous >Warhammer Community news(New releases for the Death Guard: Multipart Plague Marines and new characters)
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/07/new-releases-for-the-death-guard-multipart-plague-marines-and-new-characters/

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jui-2YiU-c&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Imperial Guard codex (thanks anons)
>epub
mega.nz/#!lfR2RL4Q!Hgfv6ah0Q_lo90V4VMpZ79fVhu3erKCTR8SQ-5lGJVc
>pdf
mega.nz/#!30pVCIzI!weouWfwAWkijYm0EhBaLe2_aVc0FErVOcszvwmMCc7o

First for Renegades need a buff.

Who is GSC Breeder?

First for strong Krieg best regiment.

Does anyone know if a scan of Jes Goodwin's Eldar Sketchbook exists?

I miss old art.

the anti-female guardsmen Veeky Forums obviously, they want them to stay home to have GSC babies and spread the cult.

> that titan crew
Holy hair metal batman!

>the anti-female guardsmen crowd are just GSCultists trying to undermine the hive
It all makes sense.

>Renegades can take ig doctrines and stratagems.

That would probably make them work.

I want to join the Guard and fight for our exalted Emperor. Do I have potential?

6 posts and theyre back at it again

Why does he wear the tentacles?

he looks like an auswitch prisoner that stole all the other jews food to get ripped.

>no manufacturer makes hair metal heads for Eldar

Suffering.

Shave that pubic hair and you'll be fine.

This is why monogender is best, you just fight over the biggest hatz, shootaz, and choppas.

>I have to buy an entire new model
Damn it
Yes i am but i dont have any Sanguinary Guard or any room to include them into my list.
We can but i dont think I have enough Rhinos to turn into Razorbacks

> no dick
Why live?

With us having the covenants of chaos it might be hard to convince anyone to allow that.

Why are IG units so cheap.
>Twice the shots of a squad of Space Marines
>Half the points
The fuck...

> no room for Sanguinary Guard
That's a funny way to say 'I have a vagina'. Make room user stop being a faggot.

Reminder that Conscripts are point for point more resilient than marines.

>implying they don't have huge throbbing ork cocks with witch to krump their enemies with

For the thrill of all other things in life.

>half

Not even. Infantry are a third of the cost, conscripts are a quarter.

B-But where? A baal predator doesnt come cheap. Neither does 2 drop pods

>mfw orks are actually the most intelligent race in the galaxy because they have evolved beyond petty desires concerning plastic toys

>dick slave

Who is the most progressive faction in 40k? Tau?

GW underestimated the strength of just being a fearless warm body in the absence of blast markers. Hopefully most fearless hordes will see points adjustments down the line.

why have a dick when you can have spore sacks?

> has Baal predator
> still worried about anti infantry, he takes flamers and sheit
Faggot there is your problem. Also drop pods SUCK

I love this picture

How viable are neophytes in chimeras armed with shotguns and flamers?

I just want to be midly competitive and have fun

> the virgin gamer

Nids, Crons, or Orks all three have evolved passed the point of giving a shit about social politics.

Necrons open and closed case, they are gender fluid, transgender, agender, anything and everything and you can't say otherwise because to say they all look alike is racist. /sarcasm I need a shower now.

Stop

You don't get guard tier infantry though.

Not anymore

Clearly it's the Sisters of Battle.

How big a spore sack we talking here user

>the chad enthusiast

user i math hammered it out i only kill 8 conscripts a turn with my tactical squads. Now i just use the drop pods to transport my Assault melta squads

>i dont think I have enough Rhinos to turn into Razorbacks

You should have at least 5 of each.

>i dont have any Sanguinary Guard

You disgust me more than the Angels Vermillion. What kind of Son of Sanguinius are you?

Worked for Marvel...

Brb, about to feed that chick you like but are too beta to talk too my cock.

imagine being so much of a weenie you got mad at this. like imagine the existence of women making someone mad. what a world

Plastic Fulgrim when?

GW "balanced" costs for 7th. When templates, and stupidly efficient ways to save models.
In other words GW can't into balance and never had. Maybe 3rd...

Also the top tier army right now is SoB. Let that sink for a while

>What kind of Son of Sanguinius are you?
One who just started his first army and only has the basics? i have 15 death company models is that not enough?

Chaos daemons codex when?

> using math to factor out most optimial blah blah blah
> not charging in to slaughter your foes for the glory of Sanguinius
NO TRUE BLOOD ANGEL

Ehh. You be better off just hoping to get lucky with ambush. Paying the points for a typical transport like a Chimera isn't generally worthwhile unless the contents are really scary, and I don't think your GSC neophytes qualify.

That said, you can probably make it okay by going with a 2x Heavy Flamer Chimera and trying to do bootleg Sister strats.

That is true, but what about my units that are not tanks or infantry? I'm not sure my chaos s***n would have a good fluff reason to have them. Although out of curiosity what would be the best regiment rule for renegades?

Youse forgets about teef.

Stay outta my barn, hummie

Adeptus Mechanicus

Who cares about gender when anybody can have a robocock.

Anyone else miss little bits of wargear or upgrades? It feels lacking in 8th. Stuff like Melta Bombs or Master Crafting/Digital Weapons on Grey Knights, or Vehicle Equipment.

shamelessly reposting my guard, named by you guys

>being a flashgit

>he wants shitty snuff bait

yeah i bet you jack off at the thought of those half-naked women getting blown into mangled scraps of guts but bolt shells and chainswords right, you sick fuck?

women being shoehorned into army fiction en masse is annoying because that retarded meme is starting to bleed into reality

Hey lads, about this whole female minis thing - anyone check out the normieboom page '40kfeminist'? A real fuckin trip. Now I think Arch Warhammer is a faggot but they straight up compare him to Elliot Rodgers because he supports Sargon of Fagkad.

I'm imagining the people who were such weenies they got mad at little plastic men and demanded they change it so they'll feel better about it.

Should we demand Hasbro to put space marines into MLP? I don't feel like it's catering to me enough, and it's only diversity I'm asking. Why would you say no to inclusiveness? You can make them black too.

Yes. If it's not on the fucking model (now ONLY in monopose), it doesn't get the option. It's fucking bullshit. There is no way Chaptsehouse cost them THIS much money to warrant this

>Youse forgets about teef.

Every night, I order my children to "skrub dere steel teef" before they go to bed.

Well 8th has an erection for rules going out of their way to prevent the proper implementation of

Still waiting for make your own Vehicle/Monster or Demon/Primarch/Saint/Commander/Hero rules.

Hell most armies still have decades old model, it is insulting to the consumer at this point to still sell old products at full price

and bioware...

Weirdboy says to gets him teef or he make my head explode, I gets teef.

Boo hoo

Just wait when they bring back blast markers in the 9th edition.

See you are going to hate me when you find out that i give it 2 heavy bolters because i cant fit the Heavy flamers into the list. tho it does have the flamestorm cannon

I almost want to talk about this but it's not worth ruining the next 5 threads over.

How many points is a cult icon for GSC? Cant seem to find it in index

Melta bombs exist on appropriate units. IG and Orks have vehicle equipment. They just don't have generic wargear lists open to everyone under the sun.

Read the 3.5 Chaos codex and weep.

I want a fucking template that lets you make your own characters by assigning point costs to stats and wargear equivalents...That shit would be great instead of basing a custom character off a generic or named HQ and changing it to slightly better fit your dude's fluff/combat prowess.
Or even a create section in the codexes...

There's a lot of things 8th edition lacks.

Interesting wargear and wargear customization is just the tip of the interesting rules and customization iceberg.

>Read any 3.x Codex and weep

Is there a good place to start a Thousand Sons army without picking up Magnus right off the bat? I currently have the 30k Ahriman model that I'm enjoying painting.

Was it 4th or 5th that had "make your chapter" "make your regiment rules" with a pros and cons?
That worked so bad.
GW after 3rd has been on a decline ever since

Is this a good army list for 2500points?

I think it's pretty nice. Not very spammy, but not self-sabotaging either.

Idea is that the platoon commanders and their accompanying command squads will be standing with all of the infantry squads in a massive firing line, with the autocannon and heavy bolter teams dispersed amongst them, with that Ministorum priest residing right smuck in the middle to trie and get his war hymns buff to affect as many as possible.

The Company Commander, Psyker, Commisar, and Command Squad will sit behind the lines in a Chimera, to protect them. The Psyker is there to do deny the witch tests and whatever, and the Commissar is there to prevent the psyker from going full retard(also because I needed three HQs).

The Armored Sentinels will be seek and destroy units, hunting down light vehicles and infantry, or supporting the infantry. The Hellhound is sitting amongst the gunline in case something needs to be immolated.

The Spearhead will be your basic vehicle hunting party, along with fulfilling the role of general battle tank. The blast the enemy, the infantry move up. Rinse and repeat. Combined Arms, mafacka. And the Basilisk will be sitting behind the gunline just to fuck over any infantry that's holed up anywhere.

Is it gud?

And Ghostbusters!

You're in for an uphill battle. TSons units are expensive points wise.

Looks okay.

Yeah, I remember when Abaddon ordered the Chaos Space Marines to destroy all their Melta-bombs after Cadia. Oh wait.

I honestly don't know why I'm hoping for anything for necrons in the codex.

It's just going to be full of derivative crap like

2cp-reroll rp rolls for a necron unit this phase.
A war scythe relic with one more ap and damage than baseline.

And politics!
And education!
And work!

Can we please stop I just want to paint my Sisters of Battle that need no men but the Immortal God Emperor.

Celibacy isn't a requirement to be a sister of battle.

I'm alright with that. I'm probably the least competitive player in our group. Is there anyway to make them viable or should I just stick to painting them for the fun of it?

Where is Nids Bio-morphs?

They're not celibate. It's just compared to the big E, even Space Marines are manlets to a SoB.

>implying Sisters aren't sexually active
>Implying they dont find any men/boys that they can and fuck them as long as possible, so much so they're sore in the morning

Not really. Most of them were only marginally more open for characters than the current weapon lists. Chaos was exceptional in that you also had access to all the gifts of chaos.

>Daughters of the Emperor
>Sluts