Shit, the SJWs finally found us

youtube.com/watch?v=jbR44E-gRTU

There seems to be another minor intersectional feminist incursion into 40K. We saw it touch D&D (which has been inclusive and diverse on its own terms anyways, so it got through that okay), and we all remember what happened with video games.

I think what'll keep it safe is that there don't seem to be many actual WOMEN involved; and any that do get involved won't be able to bring themselves to actually spend money on, assemble, and paint a bunch of army dudes just to play a lengthy rules-heavy game vs a bunch of autistic neckbeards. I think wargaming is where nerd-chic will hit the wall of what it can appropriate.

What doesn't help is that sooner or later they're going to figure out where all those God-Emperor Trump memes are coming from. And Since these people have no concept of irony, they'll see the fascist elements of the imperium as an endorsement of actual fascism. Which makes us all nazis.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/hexer/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/Kce8PJPtrszQ0zEx77Fahw==/page/22/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42972395/#42972395_361
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gtfo you're mother's basement

*your

If you're going to insult someone, at least get your grammar right.

*you're

There's literally no power stronger than autism. SJWs have no idea what they're up against.

I remember the SJW trying to attack Warhammer 40k space marine for referring to Orkz as Greenskins and how it was incredibly racist and unacceptable to have the 'good guys' try to promote such thoughts in people.

To which the 40k community replied, 'Good guys? In 40k?' followed by intense laughter.

man we got to get /pol/ on this one

I honestly can't bring myself to read anymore about this shit, its infuriating. If it helps, which it has a bit for me, the person behind this all is a grade A nut job

why does sister battle have such big nostrils?

I remember none of this happening because I don't trawl the internet for positions I disagree with to import into the comfy manchild autist board so fucktards can have a communal hatewank over shit they will never come across IRL.

Not watching the vid but I can basically guarantee whatever this thread is about is something stupid and autistic.

>shitthatdidnthappen.txt

>those God-Emperor Trump memes

There's nothing more cringe-inducing than 40k fans trying to spread their little-known franchise into other circles, and this is one of those particularly shameless examples.

To better smell out heresy.

Holy shit no. That won't make anything better.

>More representation in 40K

Disgusting. Glad I dropped 40K awhile ago. I'm just tired of it. "Muh diversity" just helps me ensure I don't buy any more of their shit.

Too dumb to stay away from the threads though huh.

>not wanting to stay informed on the shit happening in the hobby, be it good or bad

Yeah lmao how stupid.

Because she isn't an anime girl.

then why are her eyes and mouth so big?

Only if it's the first part of a master plan to destroy /pol/ forever.

Yeah, it IS stupid. Why the fuck would you keep yourself up to date on a hobby you quit? That's like stalking an ex-gf. If you're going to wash your hands of something, do it properly, you manchild. Just shows you have leftover desire to get back in but you're in denial.

>fair skin
>someone paints him black anyway
>butt pain
How autistic can one person be.

Agreed, absolutely NO way this will end well. last thing this needs is more attention from spergs.

I remember the attack about how modeling fur onto the models was unacceptable as it provided all the wrong thoughts on animal abuse and such.
What I found funny was that they made no mention of the other horrific stuff that Wh40K more actively promoted in-law.
Use of animal pelts that are removed and maintained reverently, no. Murder-fucking an entire race to death eternally because you like how their souls taste, perfectly fine.

All the better to see you with, Heretic.

>leftover desire
Hoping things get better when I know they probably won't m8. Still check around every so often.

But what's the tattoo on her face for?

>I remember the attack about how modeling fur onto the models was unacceptable as it provided all the wrong thoughts on animal abuse and such.

"The attack"? So exciting!

It was PETA stirring shit like they always do, to call attention to the shit they always justify all their bullshit for. Why would they call attention to the genocide and the human misery that they don't care about?

>we all remember what happened with video games
Nerds frothing at the mouth about conspiracies while licking the sweat off Milo's toes as long as he'd write the odd thinkpiece about how unfairly they were treated?
We do not need warhammergate. Your bizarre predictions indicate a tenous grip on reality. If Veeky Forums survived the Gang Rape RPG it will survive this just chill.

Is this surfer elf?

>search "peta games workshop" to see if this was a dumb peta (You) farming stunt
Surprise, surprise it was of course a dumb peta stunt and user is hyperbolising it into an "attack" for their own interests

whfb elves are not the same thing as aos elves

>not wanting delicious brown skinned elves

U gay nigga

You're ruining the Little Red Cultist Hood and the Big Bad Sister thing we had going here buddy.

I don't think you read that post properly user

>God-Emperor Trump memes
They were garbage and anyone who spread them was garbage.

if they start printing female models for some factions... ya expect they'll make a model for that cultist broad that is one of Veeky Forums's original characters?

oh shit I'm sorry

All this jazz for an australian elf

This.

But don't you know that people criticizing us is literally nerd oppression? Get redpilled stupid SJW

Jeesh, it was just a poor choice of words. No need to go all autismo on me because it hurt your delicate sensibilities of truth and fairness.

Points for guessing the responses to this post.

dont worry user, actual eldar players don't paint their elves black... in fact most don't even paint them at all

No need to get all passive aggressively butthurt when you get called out for peddling bullshit

Genuinely pathetic.

That's not an eldar, but you're right either way.

reminder that progressivism, feminism, and intersectionality are all just neo-marxist indoctrination techniques meant to destabilize society over multiple generations to make it easier to destroy the culture by producing cunty women and soft men that are easy to conquer

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Oh no, some youtube video counts as an attack on 40k. To arms! To arms! Do you think they haven't been looking at this shit already? There's some woman on tumblr who is going out of her way to make a flash game where Space Marines are all-female instead of all-male. It's not as if what you're pointing at is anything new.

But most importantly, it's already all been stupid. Do you really think everything that's been done so far has been ironic? Can you honestly account for every manchild, especially the ones that are proud that they 'memed' Trump into office? It's all been shit, and claiming that 'we were just joking' isn't going to help when not everyone was joking. You're trying to pretend that our image is clean, when it's always been covered in shit, and half the people who would step up to fight the SJWs are two steps away from being what you fear the SJWs will see us as.

>Space Marines are all-female instead of all-male
You know, that idea is perfectly fine with me, or at least the general idea of it.

Guess 2.
Im impressed, my first guess was an Ad Homeum about autism.
"I'm not autistic, you're autistic, stop projecting your insecurities autismo"
My second was some kind of shifting blame back to me to justify your response to me whilst removing fault from yourself.
It was just me not researching the topic extensively, unlike you, and making a phrasing choice that you don't like.

The actual problem are ninnies like you that give a flying shit about image.
I get along with more grognard nazis despite not agreeing with them on most shit because they at least act as a gatekeeping mechanism.
I want my hobbies to look as unappealing as possible so I can avoid these people as much as I can.

/thread

damn you should start

>goes from exaggerating to completely fabricating shit as if the reply chain isn't visible to everyone
There is no need to defend your honour like this, particularly when you are just embarrassing yourself further Just stop replying in the chain like the vast majority of overly sensitive individuals that get btfo. It's an anonymous board, you can still participate in the thread.

You know the SJWs are pretty much autistic, right? Hence their inability to grasp nuance or subtle irony.

>not putting the orange portal at mouth level

Shit tier

archwarhammer is possibly the most autistic person in a community of autistic people

Then remake the pic so it's that way you faggot.

When user can't argue and is so neckbeard he corrects grammar

You're right, but their autistic obsession with Marxist dialectic and complaining about things isn't anywhere near as potent as the nerds' obsession with their medium of choice. 40k fans especially.

>when /pol/ fags think tg is autistic enough to actually have an asbergers attack over fucking diversity in the IG in a universe where it is not only canonically more accurate, but also doesn't matter as much to anyone here as much as the fact that 4 plastic figures are $40

Not every board is yours to come and proselytize too. Stay where you belong

>tg

REEEEEEEEEEEE

That is why it is called a Dark Elf

>tfw the Dark Elves are lighter skinned than the non-Dark Elves

Well yeah, they spend all their time in the dark. how are they supposed to get a tan that way?

SO IN CASE YOU RETARDS DON'T KNOW YOUR ASS FROM A HOLE IN A GROUND
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/hexer/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/Kce8PJPtrszQ0zEx77Fahw==/page/22/
Hexer is a anti-/pol/ shitposter, part of a group of shitposters who used to post in the archives of sites
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42972395/#42972395_361
That is just an example of the crew he runs with.
Why? Because they were mad about anti-quest fags. So they work people into a shoot about SJW, which results in the sizable SJW presence here to get bitchy about /pol/.

Like for example, this fucking retard.
Propagates their shit, despite not being part of it because he's mad that /pol/'s mad and wants some hot (you)s. So he's worked into a shoot about /pol/ and just keeps going on. He's not the only one either, just one of legion. What this results in is a Veeky Forums completely divided, and the board's quality becomes another /tv/. Or worse, another /v/, or even worse, /co/. So all of this is just questfags ruining the board in retaliation of anti-quest fags who wanted Veeky Forums to be pure.

Gas the questfags, and you save Veeky Forums.

user here. Apologies. Meant to say fa/tg/uys

>/pol/ is legion!
>anti-/pol/ is legion!

I don't care, just stop mucking up my board. Talk about Veeky Forums shit instead of your popularity contest pissing match.

>I only interact with people I agree with
Open your mind a bit. A fortress with its gates unbarred is able to engage in far greater trade than one which doesn't let the merchants in.

>There seems to be another minor intersectional feminist incursion into 40K

good. the gaming space could really stand to be aired out of its more toxic, hypermasculine elements

>letting the merchants in

And this of course means the end of traditional games, just like it did every other time you posted shit like this.

The Milo thing was not a proud era, but I think that in hindsight, The Pro-GG side comes out looking WAY better than most of the big Anti-GG players. The Quinn-fucked-around-for-reviews thing was a stretch, but the ensuing storm of censorship and misinformation revealed that WAY too many poisonous dishonest toxic people had wormed their way into video game media.

There was indeed a change in games journalism, and while a lot of it came from just the changes in trends, I think that GG was a big part of the rise of independent youtube reviewers and LetsPlayers and the like, because no one could trust the big sites anymore, and the world is a better place for it.

Actually I think we should have more diversity in 40k. For example what is with dwar.. little people? Do these Bigots at GW don't think about them and their struggles? I think, we should have an entire army of them, as allies to the Imperium, that would be really progressive,

>It's questfags!
haha holy shit dude, you're seriously trying to pin this on all the gay anime ERPers? Even after they all threw their fit and left? Maybe you should go join them.

By hypermasculine, do you mean the autism? Because that would require kicking out the pimply mouthbreathing autists. I'd be okay with that if we can replace them with an equal or greater number of women and/or perhaps cool gay dudes who know women socially.

Look at this from the bright side: all this pushing for "muh diversity" will result in more Japanese style delicious brown elves.

Yeah, the questfags thing kinda came out of nowhere. are Qestfags Veeky Forumspol/'s equivalent of Jews?

>We ever needed an incentive for that

I guess based on behavior and trying to push a retarded conspiracy, but it's not even the right metaphor. There is literally a wall pinned to the first page. Maybe we need another one, not like the first one cost anything more than bitching.

>There is literally a wall pinned to the first page.
and another one being built as we speak

>SO IN CASE YOU RETARDS DON'T KNOW YOUR ASS FROM A HOLE IN A GROUND

Of course I know, shit comes out of one and goes in the other.

I honestly never trusted Milo because he was from a conservative news site, but I admit this was a political bias of mine, and didn't completely write them off as a right-winged Salon just yet. The first time I found out how Milo was an asshole was when I saw him posting himself making fun of a fat guy at a gym, which set off my douchebag alarm.

Still, GG did put the question of the professionalism of game journalists into the spotlight that it needed to be in a long time ago, even if anti-GG doesn't want to admit this. I can understand why anti-GG doesn't want to credit GG, since GG has been partially hijacked by right-winged culture warriors that don't give a fuck about ethical journalism. While it's nice to see that the general population is catching on to how crazy these fanatical-type progressives are, I worry that this is just going to shift towards fanatical-type nationalistic culture rather than restore a balance.

As far as 40k, I am not sure what there is to panic about. Marvel is infested by social justice fanatics, but in spite of the rise in comic sales from other companies, Marvel is suffering from that lack of growth, and they admit that. Marvel will either sink or swim, and no company would sink itself unless it's broken to the core.
I think that this problem is going to fade out like a cold, because ideologies that resemble "moral authoritarianism" do not thrive in hobbies and past-times traditionally dabbled in by dorks, many of which had to deal with moralist noise from conservative types and sometimes the disapproval of their own overly-religious household. The 40k crowd doesn't seem different based on the people I've met.

Just keep this in mind: Authoritarians only care about making the world more like their worldview; they could care less about loyalty or rewarding compliance.

Also remember to not make yourself look like an idiot. It only takes one to ruin it all.

[citation needed]

So why didn't you make that connection sooner?

Yeah, a wall of dicks is being built so you have something to climb up and down all day.

Who cares? The companies have basically already been pushing left haven't they?

Good post.

Quests originated as legit OC, back in the days of Ruby Quest, and that was good.

Then anime quests got kicked off of /a/, whose mods sent them to Veeky Forums. Actual Veeky Forums-native quests were ruined in the board's eyes by the power of fallacious associations. This was made worse by the trash-ass likes of Infinite Stratos Quest.

Cue a bunch of braindead faggots shitting up the board even FURTHER by bitching ceaselessly about quests while pretending there was no such thing as the catalog or filtering. Blah blah /qst/ got created with a trash featureset that not every questfag liked, so some of the quests stayed on the board where they'd been running for (in a couple of cases literal) years. The bitching of antiquestfags remained as ceaseless as ever, so the mods threw up their hands and banished the holdouts.

Tl;dr questfags got shit on universally for a portion of their population being fuckups by a bunch of incredibly vocal whingers. The comparison to Jews is pretty fucking apt.

>SJWs being dumb
Nothing new. Warhammer didn't go away when PETA accused it of being cruel to animals. It didn't go away when Conservatives called it a murder simulator, and it didn't go away when Mary Sue called it Pro-Fascist.

A lot of screaming and shouting that amounts to nothing for Warhammer. This thread is a total waste /opinion

>tfw nervously waiting for a GG style culture war to take place in tabletop gaming

If it does then I'm taking a break from tabletop and Veeky Forums indefinitely like I did during GG with gaming. I saw a lot of the ugliness and most of it was just pure racism and misogyny or sexism or discrimination or whatever you want to call it.

There were unironic threads on /v/ about sensible ways to have women classified as property. It really was pure woman hating and harassment. I've got zero interest in sticking around for that shit, especially in tabletop which I cherish 1,000% more than video games.

>Which makes us all nazis.

Which also means, in their minds, they are fully justified in assaulting you at will

First two replies are why /pol/ already declared Veeky Forums infiltrated by SJWs a week ago in a 300-reply thread. Almost every poster swore they'd never post here again. D&D declared a lost cause. Only True AD&Dâ„¢ can save, for it is immutable. Safe in the past. Any arguments for "house rules" or "OSR" are an attempt to corrupt it's perfection with SJW pollution.

I think that if it does happen, it'd start in Dungeons and Dragons, and it'll come from the Nerd Queens. They're already SJW-y as fuck (ALL of the ones I know claim to have been molested or raped, and one who's cis keeps sharing articles on her wall about how if you wouldn't date a trans person, that means you're a bad person) and they have that exact same "Vampire and her orbiting beta Familiars" dynamic going on that the gamer gurls quickly developed.

Nerd Queens are mainly in D&D and Magic, and we can see a few indications that they've shit up magic a wee bit. But Tabletop games like 40K just arent cool enough. The cool nerds don't play them, there's no lucrative competitive scene to scream about representation over, and its by its nature autistic as fuck, so almost no woman will touch it.

It'll never happen, at least I think. The key factors just aren't there. Veeky Forums players are generally (with a few exceptions) more chill than /v/ players, at least those who take it seriously enough to be involved in a culture war over shit this dumb. Additionally, I get the feeling that Veeky Forums is a LOT more aware of and hostile towards /pol/bait than /v/ ever was, so it's less likely that they'd succeed in the same antics as last time. Finally, of course, what the fuck would even set it off?

GW should have double downed on the wolf pelts. Pelts on pelts, pelt hats, double pelts.

>Almost every poster swore they'd never post here again
Seems their swearing doesn't have much effect

And yet you're all a bunch of bitch SJWs shitting up your own board chasing the /pol/ bogeyman just like (((they))) want