I'm really feeling it, Veeky Forums

I'm really feeling it, Veeky Forums.
It's a melancholy kind of feeling, like a Blade Runner "Tears in the rain" kind of feeling, you know? It's the sort of feeling that feels bad enough to notice, yet chill enough to want to keep it as you fall asleep.

The kind of feeling where cyberpunk cityscapes, rainy Fantasy caves and deep space gates all have a sense of wonder.
So, let's have a Veeky Forums feels thread. Post your aesthetic/deep/feels-inducing images, or, even better, stories if you have any.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyuY0GWqVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=DITy3T2BgbI
youtube.com/watch?v=zrfGDigs-E0
youtube.com/watch?v=ajF2NOuYkjk
pastebin.com/RKxGb9wr
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyNYkWKHf1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bCvbTV20CJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=hg14Ocs03xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've always been an auditory guy, myself

youtu.be/kyuY0GWqVKE

Hey thanks my dude.
This felt good.

youtube.com/watch?v=DITy3T2BgbI

youtube.com/watch?v=zrfGDigs-E0

youtube.com/watch?v=ajF2NOuYkjk

Found this story in another thread: pastebin.com/RKxGb9wr

I always wished i could re-create the feeling of first watching Gurren Lagann in a tabletop RPG, but sadly I don't think it's possible.

And I'm not talking about mechs, I'm talking about that weird soul-crushing yet wondrous feelings of some bumpkins who spent their life in a hole rising to the occasion against galaxy-tier threats and shaping civilization as we know it. Coupled with brotherly love and death of someone irreplaceable.

Really I just wish to play a coming-of-age story for once.

prolly one of my most favorite cities

Not alone, user.

>Really I just wish to play a coming-of-age story for once.
I know what you mean. Especially as, in my actual life, I feel as though I came of age without really noticing it.

You could go on and on about how kids are growing up too quickly, and I feel it pretty sorely now. Like I missed something I never even knew was there.

i kind of felt stuff like that.

its less that I didn't notice when I grew up, but more that I didn't really spend enough time being a "kid".

I sadly have nothing to contine, but this is a nice thread. I feel it now, too.

The fuck, i meant contribute, not contine.

That's the kind of music that I imagine is playing in the Night Owl, the bar where Night City's runners end up after a tough night: m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyNYkWKHf1Q
Sitting in the comfy chairs, sipping a hot metacoffee, while thinking about those of the team who didn't make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bCvbTV20CJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=hg14Ocs03xA

>my brain didn't even notice until you corrected yourself
i am slightly concerned

GUNSHIP is bretti gud but Pink Mist is best track.

CELLS, INTERLINKED

I feel like every one of my coming of age stories or significant periods of change ended in tears.

When I first moved out of home I was so broke I had to go to hospital for malnutrition. That was the end of it, this massive formulative period of my life coming to a crashing, yet very short end. Suddenly I was back with my parents and I never saw a lot of those people that had been so instrumental during this period.

Then I moved out of town, off to the big city. It was a wild time of drugs and girls and hanging out in alleyways and such, then a few people betrayed me and I was back with my parents again. Depression hit me hard and that was that.

Then I went to uni, I pulled through my depression to make something of myself, met this beautiful girl and fell madly in love. We were together for 6 years and married for 2 before I realized she was abusive and I left her.

It was the hardest thing I'd ever had to do and then suddenly it was done.
All that stress and pain just led up to a few intense conversations over about a month and then it was like it had never happened.

Sometimes I wonder if all of these moments and formulative experiences are so fucking ephemeral and can just be over so suddenly do any of them wven matter? Did they matter in the first place? I barely remember my best friends face from the first house I moved out in and we spent years living together.
Is there something wrong with me? should these things matter? What about the next one? the next experience, the next group of people that are going to be my social circle, whats the point of making connections when they'll all inevitably end suddenly and unceremoniously?

Does the new Blade Runner hit the spot feels-wise? I'm afraid I'll go to the cinema and leave feeling nothing.

Oh, it does.
Huge fan of the original, Watched the new one, happy to say they stayed in the same vein, while making it stand on it's own as a film.
Only nitpick thus far is that Vangelis didn't do the music for the new one, but apparently he would have declined anyway.

Are you a lonely, sci-fi enjoying person who pines for a waifu? If so, you'll enjoy at least 2/3rds of the movie.

Life is Trial and Error, user, yet we find the moments and the people with which to enjoy the good portions. Some friendships come and some go, yet the right ones may last indefinitely... regardless, we keep moving.
In the spirit of the thread, life is made of wonderful and horrible moments, each lost, like Tears in the Rain.

Is it worth it? I think so. The next circle may be true, the next circle may be false, but no matter what, you learn, and you have another story under your belt.

So live on, user, and don't abandon making connections for fear of severing them. Explore, be free, and you will learn in time who the truest of companions are.

It's pretty gud and well worth watching in a cinema. Also, watch the short movies, they are all pretty good, too, and give you some info about the 2049 universe.

>tfw want to go see it but scared cause every movie now has that sterile, soul crushingly bland Marvel movie style aesthetic replete with shitty innocuous humour in the form of "banter" and "quips"

Don't worry, it isn't Marvelized at all. Gosling seems to act a lot like Ford did in the original, and there aren't many "quips" in the film that I could find.