Enriched

Enriched

>"boob-plate" issue

Why do people still try to present what was essentially bullshit written by some video game journalist as a credible concept?

There's actually surviving examples of male armor with sculpted chests with concave designs at their centers, and miraculously they don't have multiple spear holes running right through them as the "boob-plate" theory hypothesized they would innately attract. The entire theory tries to apply a novice's expectation of armor and stretches it in an attempt to get people to treat boobplate as some irrational travesty, without anything more credible than an empty, unfounded hypothesis.

The "issue" all comes down to someone not liking a particular design, and trying to come up with ahistorical and generally nonsensical understanding of armor in order to try and dismiss what he considered to be "sexist" designs.

It's alright not to like boob-plate. I myself find some boob-plate designs to be somewhat tasteless and silly looking. But, to present it as some sort of "issue" that needs to be addressed is pure folly.

Anyone up to posting some of these guardswomen featured in the codex?

Theres no difference unless you want to force out a difference.

In that case,
> -4 S

There's really no such thing as historically accurate female armor. Back in those armor days they used to sit in their households not run around in plates.

Was refering to the artwork. But nice work, I guess.

there is a big difference between the male armor you are referring to and the 34gg shit that this post is clearly referring to you autist

Is this a chance for new guard models ?

Who was Joan Of Arc?

Cheerleader that got raped by anglos.

A mentally ill person who got taken advantage of and then disposed of.
Also someone, that if wearing armor, would've worn armor fitted for males, because there was no armor made for females, except perhaps for some weird ceremonial shit.

An anomaly, a figurehead, and an ineffective participant in combat.

I'm only going by what's captured in the OP image, but I would guess that the "issue" referred to probably just has more to do with the usual SJW "sexy female characters REEEEEEEEEE" than the autistic "shit's not actually practical" bullshit.

WOMZ are taking away our toy soldiers

Astra Mimimilitarum thread.

>time to man up and put down the toys big boy

A transvestite. Got any examples of medieval armor wearing women who weren't one in millions special snowflakes?

If she could choose I bet she would have chosen wearing Victoria's Secret.

>bake the cake

>There's really no such thing as historically accurate female armor.

Yes there is.

It's just male armor sized for a smaller person. Breasts are not bone and unless you've got outrageous cow tits a chest wrap is going to do doe them. Put a woman in a gambeson, mail byrnie, and nasal helm and you probably wouldn't even recognize her as a woman any more unless she had particularly fine facial features.

awww fuck,here we go ,

In the grim darkness of the far future, there's equality, respect, and understanding

>awww fuck,here we go
>he says as though OP's image hasn't been posted on Veeky Forums 10+ times since the weekend

I am orgasming with laughter over how salty 40kids are about this.

>sloped armour in the medieval age
Tits are OP.

Yeah and it's literally fucking nothing besides "there's gonna be a couple more special models with tits in armies that were always supposed to have them".

Even forcing this very hard won't get any real amount of salt out of anyone.

This could mean
>new SoB models
>female guardsmen parts
Which are both fine, in fact I’ve been expecting a new codex and SoB models to drop with a Slaanesh update.
>or female space marines
Absolutely haram, 0/10 would not buy

>Which are both fine
>designed to please SJW
>fine

How about a supertit organ on Primaris Space Marines?

Thing is, nobody did that. You're talking medieval equivalent of sci-fi.

No one gives a shit what SJWs think. Things that have always been the same way don't magically become bad just because you think SJWs like them.

"If I insult them, then I win!"

>muh SJW bogeyman
Shiggy
You’re just as bad as faggots that constantly complain about muh /pol/
Primaries marines are already stupid so I wouldn’t be surprised if whatever process they use to make them fixed the issue with the gene-seed not being compatible with women.

>No one gives a shit what SJWs think.
Yes I see it from OP picture

tfw guys are so desperate for fuck to let attention whores in the hobby

My sentiment exactly, they could turn PSMs into Frank N. Furter and I couldn't be arsed to care. But they seem like the most plausible way to include female marines too. And not that I wouldn't care too much about that either, those model strategies are self correcting, either giant Murderwomen get bought or they get discontinued.

I want tits nerfed. B cups or smaller, because the bigger ones are too overpowered.

Report, ignore, move on.

we OP has deliberately omitted the rest of the conversation so I can only assume that he's pissed off that we might see some new female minis

Yes, the person hired to answering social media nicely, answers a post nicely. Hold the fucking presses, "PR person not needlessly antagonistic". What are you, twelve?

>och how i hate the sjws, they cant take anything and throw a hissy fit when ever there is something i dont like
>WHAT, THEY WANT TO ADD TITS TO SOME OF THE MINIS AND MAKE SOME OF THE LORE ABOUT WOMEN HOW CAN THEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
Normies, SJWs and /pol/tards get out REEEEEEEEE

wow what a retard, mechanical engineer my ass
it's not about penetrating the armor, it's about deflecting the energy away from your body
it doesn't matter how thick you make that plate between the bobs because the it's still gonna direct all that energy towards the internal organs

GW actually responding to feedback?!!?!?!
what has science done!?

God, am I happy that Fantasy is dead and cannot be further defiled by social justice retards

So at least one person gives shit about SJW

Well arguably a PR person doing their job as intended doesn't indicate they genuinely care. It's a bit like if you pay a whore for sex and then she tells you: "You're the best fuck she ever had.".

>the whore tells you "You're the fuck she ever had"
Who's she talking about? Did I buy two whores in this scenario, one of which would be mute?

Yes.

This may be crucial for your inevitable first sexual encounter with the other sex: You actually just rent the whore nowadays user.

Female space marines confirmed.

Nonsense, I can buy a French-speaking brown qt for 300€ in Algeria.

Yeah but like with cars, it's the taxes and insurance that really put the strain on your wallet.

but can she paint your minis?