WHERE THE FUCK IS IT REEEEE

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT REEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyJBPfQv1wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares, that game is overrated garbage

Nice shitpost.

I wonder what would have become of this game if poots had gotten banned for constantly spamming it on Veeky Forums for a full year before the KS launched.

Those daily Veeky Forums threads with the same three pictures of the test models definitely helped the campaign.

> hoping it will ship anytime before summer 2018
heh

Probably will start charging for shipping in the next couple weeks.

It's on the boat.

I'd expect it by November like he said in the delay update.

I'd expect scans. lots of it.

I wasn't aware he did this. Nice.

TFW sitting on a satans pledge patiently waiting

>I wasn't aware he did this. Nice.
Yeah, literally every day. Same thread, same "what do you think of these titty monsters, Veeky Forums" text, same three pictures.

He said late September early October, so any day now.

Clarks comment from like 20 minutes ago in the KS comments:

つ༼ _つ ༽ !STOOP SNOMMUS つ༼ _ つ༽
0.o

They don't know proper summoning chant.

NYAN NYAN

youtube.com/watch?v=QyJBPfQv1wQ

Nah, the shipping hasn't started yet. It takes about three weeks to roll out the shipping contact and emails, so after that is finished, it'll be another few months after that to get them all out.

So depending on whenever the shipping info starts, sometime in Jan/Feb seems likely for first deliveries to start coming out

I waited 5 fucking years for the first kickstarter to arrive in full. This wait is nothing.

Eight years to get off the boat.

I pretty much always treat Kickstarters as a present that will arrive some time in the future. Best way to keep one's sanity.

Guts help us all.

I don't think I'll make it this time. Good luck bros.

>Jan/Feb seems likely for first deliveries to start coming out
I hope that it won't be the case, but common sense makes me realize the truth. I can always try to grind though Gloomhaven until then I suppose.

It was fans of the game. That dude is just bitter or retarded.

I know because I posted them.

What's the appeal of this game besides ugly pin up models that only appeal to neckbeards? You can't even buy it unless you fell for the kickstarter meme.

I'm curious, how does constantly breaking apart and reassembling the model effect it? I thought resin was more fragile than injection molded plastic.

Resin is more fragile. I'm not aware of any disassembly unless pieces have been magnetized

Wait, the Kickstarter package included your very own little kid? No wonder the game cost so much. This certainly solves the problem of finding someone to play with.

1) You can play it on TableTop Simulator with all the (first wave) expansion packs so pretty much anyone can actually play it if they want to.

2) The gameplay is very, very good and there's nothing else out there quite like it. Like a mashup of Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, and Dark Souls. One of the best campaign long-form games out there.

it's right there.

NYAN NYAN

OP here. Don't care about models but I like the Monster Hunter esque gameplay. The titties and dicks don't offend me, and I love dark fantasy shit. Actually dreading putting the models together.

Yeah, the gameplay is great! Having to restart a 20+ hour campaign every party death is fantastic game design!

uh , if you don't know what your talking about , just keep your mouth shut.
your entire settlement has to die not a party wipe