>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

... and show me what are you working on

I was digging around today and found an old unopened box of 16 chaos marauders, reminded me of how much I enjoyed my old Warriors of Chaos army

Haven't dipped my toe in chaos at all with AoS, and it all seems a bit confusing. For example, I'm wondering what the Everchosen battletome is meant to encompass, while there isn't one at all for Slaves to Darkness who seem to be the classic Warriors of Chaos faction.

Wondering what the best path would be to go down to build a human-oriented chaos army

Are the new books in the mega? I just have extracts

Working on the final piece for my proxycast or elfcast or something like that.

Soon

Monster-skink Seraphon list with as few ugly sauruses as possible, how effective would it be?

So how will GW make AoS more inclusive for women? Will Sigmar be revealed to be homosexual? Will Slaanesh be rebranded as the Goddess of Feminism?

That'd be fun. I mean, rebranding Slaanesh. They do have to do something with the least imaginative of the chaos gods.

>when people who don't, or would never, play the games take the time to make complaints

>least imaginative of the gods

Slaanesh thrives when civilization becomes decadent. So far, we are only JUST NOW seeing cities pop up again, so it makes sense that Slaanesh has been missing. Mark my words, Slaanesh will reappear and one of the great free cities will have fallen to it.

Working on giving a giant the Ironjawz treatment.

Got a face mask thing going on so far but having difficultly figuring out how to best throw together some scrap armour. Any advice or inspo welcome

all female aelf morathi faction

why did GW just abandon this game? Right after GHB1 it was the 4th best selling wargame in north america, but they let that go but releasing pretty much nothing since then

So? He's still god of excess in a pantheon dedicated to excess only. Nurgle is excess of life and death. Tzeench is excess of knowledge. Khorne is excess of anger and rage. Slaanesh is either excess of pleasure, which makes for shit army, or excess of excess, which means fucking nothing. At least Horned Rat has some defining characteristics.

>all female aelf morathi faction

Yes plz.

because they realized they made a mistake after seeing how much money Total War: Warhammer brings

>GW realizing they made a mistake

Hahahahah what a story Mark

Working on you /aosg/? what are now

Slaneesh has been missing because the elves kidnapped her and are sucking elf souls of out his boipuccy

I wish this "slaneesh was killed because SJWs" meme would die

Space Marines, actually. But I also have the Spire of Dawn box and the Beastclaw SC!. Also wanted to get the Seraphon SC!, but my backlog is big enough as it is.

>/aosg/ not in the thread name

>Mfw GW will release new factions like sky grots as shadespire warbands with warscrolls to use them as allies and nothing more.

>Sky grots
>Grots with balloons, top hats and beard-guns
Give it to me

>Goddess of Feminism

Slaanesh is pretty much the opposite of that lol

Well actually is the goddes of "extreme sensations" so actually has nothing to do with it

>giving (you)s to slavfag-tier shitposter
He is posting this in every thread for a week now. Just ignore him

Will she fuck her son?

There used to be a picture of an orange saurus scar veteran or oldblood making the rounds in these threads a while ago. I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a picture of it?

aelves when?

Next year - they will be released with a new shadespire warband

So the page 77 rules are okay - the page 116 wording is just unclear

taking a break from my skellies to work on some delicious chocolate aelves

Who was even wondering about such an obvious part of the game?

the brainlets that play simplified shit like AoS, I guess

First ever Gor

I recently put together some sisters of the thorn. Did you find that the elks ears didnt fit into place well? Some of them didn't fit at all.

Actually I was desu and asked about this because I wasn't the only one not sure about GHB17 wording.
I always played it like this but decided to read the GHB17 allegiance rules. Read the page 116 by yourself if you want - the wording is just confusing and unclear compared to page 77 rules, at least for me.

It states that you have to choose an allegiance and then you have to use allegiance abilities SPECIFIC to THAT allegiance. It's like allegiance abilities are literally tied to specific allegiance so i.e. if you pick the Seraphon allegiance you have to use Seraphon Allegiance Abilities because they are specific to that allegiance. I know that it is not how it works but I wanted to ask GW about this anyway

the elk ears are model specific, not interchangeable

A long time ago there were line-drawings of the various races, it was supposed to help be a color guide. I'm trying to plan out some seraphon schemes. Does anyone have a link or the saurus warrior one?

FUCK

I tried to get my girlfriend into Age of Sigmar with me and all she wanted was a single female model.

The only ones are Slaneesh.

How do I build a 1000pts FEC army properly?
My budget is pretty tight so I want to buy only the must-have boxes. Sadly, ebay is not a thing in my country (shipping is killing it as an option) but most online stores have 20% discount on GW prices so it's not this bad.

>The only ones are Slaneesh
>DoK is literally a female faction
>Wanderers have two female units and at least one female hero
>Female vampires
2/10 made me reply

>what are elves

There's more then a few but I don't blame you for not wanting to buy this expensive model. On the other hand those gams

The dryads have tits I guess? Plus literally all the daughters of khaine ad some other assorted legacy models?

That's her favorite model she has seen so far. She might get some Sylvaneth characters to paint. She was pretty turned off with everyone having their tits out. She might play Slaanesh in 40k though.

>She was pretty turned off with everyone having their tits out
>She might play Slaanesh

I'm calling this bait right now

typical woman, can't appreciate that tits just make things better

>Based Pestilens placed high in the tournament
>When Skaven victories are supposedly just stormfiend spam

Skryre-fags BTFO

She still likes tits out slaanesh. But she doesn't want every woman model she paints to be naked. Daughters of khaine are alright, I'll show her them when she gets back.
>Women, in my safe spaces?? Reeeeee

You know that point is why Slaanesh was the rising power within the Pantheon.

He literally gained power from ALL other Chaos gods in their excesses.

That's why Khorne and Tzeench merc'd him

Blobs of Plague Monks are pretty solid core and Censers are fucking deadly.

Also Verminlord corruptors shitting out Mortal woulds in Melee.

Nice to have this clarified.

Would I be a dick for Modeling my Wyches from Dark Eldar to have no pistols and use them for Daughters of Khaine?

>she doesn't want every woman model she paints to be naked
Mind to show me these naked models with tits out? Because old 6th edition dryad sculpts have no tits

>Censers are fucking deadly.
How?

Memes aside, I've never seen the point of these guys, why would you want guys with no cool banners or tricks when 10 extra pts gets you 10 Plague monks which we all know are powerful.

Before you talk about mortal wounds, it's one on a 4+ with their censer aura

They look fine I think. Just try to remove futuristic parts if there are any

>chocolate aelves

is the SJW rampage fear mongering so all pervasive that even the famously "fair skinned" Aelves have to be made "diverse"?

and by "diverse" I mean include Black and Mexican representation.

Why is everything "white people" suddenly not permitted?

go away you fag. not liking delicious brown elves, fucking cocksucker.

Man you're going to be butthurt when the Shadow Elves are literally "Misty"

Also, Elves Tan, this has been in WHFB before with High Elves Stationed in the southern Fortresses.

who cares, there are still white elves dude

Guys please. Another cuck is slavfagging and you are giving him (you)s. Just report him and/or ignore

I'm now making delicious brown Witch Elves just to fuck him over.

Also, did anyone have that Daughters of Khaine list that actually did well in the tourney?

Based on what I've been reading on TGA it probably abused multiple cauldrons for really hard to kill witch elves but I'm not sure

How the fuck do I paint banners right. I based coated in grey and everytime I try to add another coat of white and it still looks patchy.

what if the player is black/mexican and just paints all skin tone to match their skin tone?

yes, please, slave away for a few dozen hours painting minis to "screw me over", some random user on the interwebs. That's stellar reasoning to do anything...

>people with opinions I don't agree with should get banned

suck dick sjw faggot.

>what if the player is black/Mexican
play greenskins?

Theyre meant to be a parody on minority cultures.

>dude what if orcs were black people?
Retarded.

funny, but wrong; they're soccer hooligans. though beastclaw raiders/orge kingdoms are mongolian for sure

Why are you still replying to him? His ban has ended - just ignore him and wait until mods ban him again

Tbh I don't mind black or Latino elves, stormcast or chaos worshipers.
I would only be upset it there were black dwarves. Some thing about those just don't mix for me.

Don't we have persian dwarves already? People are clearly retarded if they give a single fuck about how other people are painting the skin of their toy soldiers.
I'm gonna paint my khorne dudes blue because they are magicaly mutated after the fight against tzeentch acolytes.

IMO you have to be an idiot to hurr durr both about "I need muh black gay latino aelves now" and "I don't want any non-white dudes in my magic realm"

Horned rat does NOT have defining characterisitcs other than "Rats". He's just parts of tzeench and nurgle smashed together

Czechs?

Aw, the peaceful few days are over with. Hopefully they are banned again soon, but regardless don't respond to bait.

That being said, whatcha working on /aosg/?

I finished the weapons, skulls, and armor oxidation for my battleline ogors! Phase One of the 8 mournfang bases is complete with some astrogranite, nuln oil wash, and then flayed one flesh drybrushing. Next step is to find some tiny rocks and then add some snow.

also need to start on butcher #2, but it's daunting since I only just sprayed it with chaos black.

I like the iron-fists guy.
Sadly, nothing to post really. I was painting the WLC but right now I have uni-related stuff to do so I'm gonna have a break from painting for a while

Sword master coming soon tm.

sweet, I'm new so I've never seen high aelves before. These look old school, how do you like them?

I'm pretty new as well to be honest. I feel they might be easy to paint for me personally though because the different piece of there armor is segmented off really well. They do have these funky blocky bits mainly around the arm pits that I don't really know what to paint them. Also there wearing helmets so faces are hardish.

Not this user but I also have two SoD boxes of these dudes. Models are fine - moldlines are easy to remove and well-placed. They are mono-pose and one-piece so they feel like chess pawns. The only meh thing about them are tiny faces (I really hate paiting human and elvish faces tho)

I'd suggest either lightening their skin tone or darkening their hair color. As is they're a bit too close togeter and they kinda just blend together.

Yeah I can't decide what color though. Should they be old too? hm

What about drybrushing their beards white?

What army is the most fun you've had with path of glory? I was thinking something like a general and 4 battle mages to start with for me next campaign.

Anything to make them stand out more. I'd personally suggest lightening the skin on some and darkening the hair on others

Another of the pretty boys ready to roll out. Not as happy with the tassels on this one got lazy with ghe blending.

Plasticard cut into rough shapes, soften in boiling water and press onto mini to mold it to your minis shape

Any FEC players here?

Did the persian dwarfs not go the way of Bretonnia?

They were mentioned in the most recent novel actually

Just finished up 10 more brutes.

>His ban has ended
>Hopefully they are banned again soon

you hope they ban someone for pointing out its beyond retarded to go sjw warrior and "black" the historically white elves just for "muh equality" or some bullshit.

suck a dick princess.

he is right, it is retarded.

>Literally sounds like a /pol/ memer
>Doesn't even understand Aelves are all just spiritual echos of the past.

GW says that can be brown, deal with it. Honestly it breaks up the clone wars syndrome on alot of units.

Looks good bro

Only thing I would do different is put skulls on the bases instead of the green grass