Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Nurglings Edition

8th edition.

>Previous

>Warhammer Community news(New releases for the Death Guard: Multipart Plague Marines and new characters)
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/07/new-releases-for-the-death-guard-multipart-plague-marines-and-new-characters/

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=i_UQRn3wDyQ&t=

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Imperial Guard codex (thanks anons)
>epub
mega.nz/#!lfR2RL4Q!Hgfv6ah0Q_lo90V4VMpZ79fVhu3erKCTR8SQ-5lGJVc
>pdf
mega.nz/#!30pVCIzI!weouWfwAWkijYm0EhBaLe2_aVc0FErVOcszvwmMCc7o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/11vd0rKLWmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unth for pinup models for each race.

Second for females

soon

nth for gender neutral dust.

>those colors
Is that a fucking space wolf?

Nth for nurglings are the minions of 40k

Are Krieg the most inclusive regiment?

Got these in the mail last night and got them assembled and primed. I usually don't field unpainted models, but I'm probably going to use these today since I'm tired of proxying salamander scout vehicles.

Squigs are better anyway.

Yeah. it's surprising that FW made something so progressive. Everytime i look at the rules and fluff for krieg, I have to stop myself from asking "okay, but where are the death camps for jews?"

Nurglings are best lings

Eat shit china

Pitch me your custom Daemon Prince and/or Imperial Saint, /40kg/. Be creative.

Hello. We are the new team of Black Library.
We will enrich you with diversity.

Are you ready?

They cut out the middle man and just kill all heretics no need for death camps.

yes no maybe

OP, you cheeky one, that's not my daily Duncan !

Maybe the Jews are un-inclusive and they're saving us from them???

Would Emperor's Children with Fabius Bile's new *SONIC GENESEED* count as FeMarines?

>Sonic Geneseeds take the form of two large masses that extrude from the Chaos Space Marine's chest. Each one has a speaker that amplifies all noise the Marine make, such that there is no quiet to offend Slaanesh. Extremely dangerous with Sonic weaponry.

Who /WAAAAGH/ here?

How has your Ork army done so far?

I like the modifications you did to them. I want to field Sentinels again as I did every game in 7th and a few in 8th. I just don't think they are worth it unless I take a Tallarn Outrider detachment.

I'm probably going to just convert my femguard from plastic Escher anyway.

Someone photoshop a great unclean one in there to really drive the point home.

This will not change anything, Black Library is shit anyway.

It's WWI you idiot, you need to be asking about Armenians.

>mfw

I prefer Brimstones. Little balls of happy fire.

Just model your guardsman/space marines/whatever as they are and refer to them as women since it's the 41'st millennium and humanity has both evolved and diverged completely from IRL mankind, so even if there were hard-coded differences between men and women IRL (protip: there aren't) why would there be any variation between the sexes at all?
On top of that, the idea that female units need to have long hair, hips and other traditionally "feminine" features is completely misogynistic and backwards, next they'd need boob-plates and bkini-armor.

TLDR: If you want "female" models you are sexist, probably transphobic as well and need to take your autistic, white incel ass back to /pol/.

>Black Library
>Canon

They are much bigger than Guardsmen. I would use them as Commanders or other units.

Nah. I'll just use Catachan tactics. Amazons ftw.

underrated

Stop it.

No one race deserves to die. Races are made of indeviduals.

Good for you user! Do what makes you happy!

They are worth it if you get the brigade CP bonuses for filling the fast attack slots. Salamanders are actually probably a bit better point for point, sentinels fit my army theme better. The only other option you have are hellhound variants, which are decent but a far larger points commitment.

>H-how does my space wolf looks like, a-user ? D-do you like it ?

What if those individuals are heretics?

Like lore or modelwise?

I do enjoy my Celestine + Daemonette + Scourge's wing conversion.

Give me my (you) please.

That boy needs to stop shaving

>meanwhile, all the real BL authors are pasty white dudes

When will they get serious about being progressive and hire some authors of colour/women?

I think you should kill yourself for all your life decisions.

I love it. It reminds me of a girl at my store that has converted a bunch of female models. Everyone bites their tongue, but behind her back sperg out. She's all bubbly and proud of herself, but triggers everyone.

GW will never spend that much cash on BL.

Help. I can't stand playing any army that isn't ynnari.

It isn't even how good ynnari are (though they are excellent). It's that ynnari are the only army that aren't super boring every other half hour of game. I hate the turn structure of 40k, and how it incentivizes me to go to the bathroom and jack off while my opponent takes his turn.

Have any of the codices made opposing turns more interactive?

(you)

youtu.be/11vd0rKLWmE

Thin your fucking paints

those ubisoft women are probably less SJW than most of BL numale faggots

What kind of stories would these kind of people write for 40k?

oh hey I worked with these guys when I was working tech support

Twilight, but in 40k.

Aaaaaarrrrrghhhhh

female crusader, brienne of terra

>not having a power armored wolf bitch that leaves her midriff exposed

All these dumpsters using Crusaders now. I've been using them since the indexes came out and realized their potential right away.

Sure hope you're ready to spam stupid shit like this when Tau and Eldar get their OP shit in, you stupid queef.

They can also fight three times in a turn with AoF and orders

Good on her. Triggering autistic neckbeards is its own reward.

Now they're super good because Valkyries.

They can't take orders. They don't have a Regiment tag.

>and orders
DING DING DIGNG RETARD ALERT

Nice paint job. Find a better source for heads, that one is more Barbie than Brunhilde.

adding the astra militarum tag to them was a mistake.

No all Korpsmen are actually cute little female Felinids, they don't take anyone else

Gimme some juicy lore. We only got one Imperial Saint but it could easily be made a generic like Daemon Princes, and those are ripe for conversions and customization.

then we delet them with the power of the omnissiah, ofc

This reeeeally look like some bondage aficionado's magical realm.

That planet is way overdue for an exterminatus order.

The saint for my order died to xenos named basilisks and now serves as a statue in the temple they built around it.

just got it together and it is only 3% painted. my first test game with them went fairly well though considering I took a couple of useless units (tankbustas when he didn't bring his usual vehicles)

I didn't know they made skintight power armour. With nipples.

...at S3.

I remember many threads ago, people were memeing about an SM and SoB that died fighting back to back and got combined into a qt daemon princess of the emperor with a fat dick.

They're clearly western front based.

it's just an stc bro I swear

Can I also get one with the new Valkyrie stats showing that it gets to ignore the heavy weapon penalty?

Steel Legion is WW2 Nazis, Krieg is WW1 Germans and French combined.

(You)

(The point)

They dont though, they simply shoot like marines while hovering now.

So are you ready for all future releases of Imperial Guard and Inquisition kits to have 50+% females in them to create forced representation?

Bonus question: How would you react when in a few years new IG players show up with armies full of official female models to play in your hobby shops?

That isn't broken, though, that's putting the Valk back where it needs to be (and only when hovering).

If the Vulture/Vendetta got it, though...

Even better! Gimme a three for three on pained wannabe kings griping about Guard codex.

Indifferently. Bonus points for kicking their ass just to prove a point.

Can't wait for the emperor to resurrect and declare he is a tranny now.

>Not putting nipples on your power armor.

I wouldn't care because I both don't play guard and just don't care in general.

I was with you up until the fat dick.

As long as they don't have shit model design, I'm down. It's in the fluff anyway.

All-female armies are also in the fluff. CIAPHAS CAIN actually ends up being assigned to one as it's folded into an all-male regiment.

new guard releases? Fuck yeah I'm up for that

The vulture gets +1 to hit if it isn't hovering (and isn't targeting a FLY unit). In most cases that's just better.

Doesn't matter, guard are banned from this store. :^)

>ready for all future releases of Imperial Guard and Inquisition kits
Not going to happen.
Buy Primaris™

That was the meme.

>So are you ready for all future releases of Imperial Guard and Inquisition kits to have 50+% females in them to create forced representation?
I'd be indifferent. You also seem to have a skewed understanding of the word "forced"

>Bonus question: How would you react when in a few years new IG players show up with armies full of official female models to play in your hobby shops?

Why would I or anyone give a shit?

(You)