deepbrainchain.org/phone/DeepBrainChainWhitepaper.pdf
youtu.be/BcYeO5e6EI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not be strong?

thats plummeting too though.

you should just stay out pussy. I don't need weak hands holding my coins back

lost 4k but still holding

let me help you with those

True story it started from the same 3k into bounty yesterday.

Niiice!
Holding BNTY. Hope it keeps on that steady climb, even if it's a shaky ride up

Welcome back, cowboy. Don't be a weak-hand next time.

Damn you autists actually throw money like that at these shitcoins. TO THE MOON...

This keep going up and down 10ish percent over and over. I'm gonna sell 15% of mine at 1630 btc and rebuy at 1500. Do that 3 times and that's a come up!

Bought my BNTY stack the first day it was shilled on biz and wasn't even listed on CMC yet. This coin just feels good to hold. I am not even bothering to move my stack to exchanges to sell until its $1 at least.

This! People don't realize they're being had by whales whenever they sell their coins at shake-outs like this.
HOLD and you will profit *with* the whales

Sucks because this feels like last week when btc shit the bed. Muh gainz :(

What does it even mean to feel good to hold

No stress because I know this thing is hitting $1 at least.

AI is the future. This is a long term HODL because it has China and Neo backing it so I think this coin will scale well. People will regret not sitting on these when they flip them for 2x in a week.

Please shut the fuck up with this long term hold bullshit. This is legit the bagholders motto and makes me feel like shit for even holding this coin. Just shut the fuck up and stop this "long term hold have faith in the devs bullshit"

t. tissue paper hands

Now thats a dedicated shill we have here.

Imagine sitting on /biz and probably other sites and shilling againt Trump or crypto coins like DBC all day.

JUST KYS kid

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WE ARE GETTING REKT BY CHINKS

Why are you buying it if not to hold?

how are those dbc bags pajeet

did you buy at 810 sats ?

stupid enough to sell BNTY for DBC, then you deserve to lose

lmao i just like making pink wojak memes, i sold at top and then rebought at 105, i'm sitting comfy right now

>Man, this is a long term hold. You need to have faith in the devs. AI is the future. It will be very big in the next decade.

KuCoin has a 24 hour trade volume of 50 mil, LBank has a 24 trade volume of 70 mil.

DeepBrain Chain goes on sale on Huboi January 1st which has a 24 hour trade volume of 700 mil.

So hold till Jan 2-3rd. Simple. The 900 mil public sale tokens will be gone by then too so no more dumps.

I sold off some BNTY for DBC then did arbitrage trades to replenish my BNTY since the ETH market always fell behind the BTC market because of all the paywalls.

You just bought a rolex to a chinck

this coin looks so scammy since the beginning,
their website is trying too hard to advertise

No you didn't, stfu maggot

Still time to hop on the BNTY board

BNTY till the top man. dont fall for the whale shake downs and you'll clear 2x -3x

lmao u mad parvinder?

SHITS GOING SUB 90 eths

I'm going to bed. Maybe the chinks can pump while I'm dreaming of gainz. Reality check though. I'll be cashing some profits tomorrow at .27 cents. Need Satoshis available for moments like this when you can buy shit for 25% off.

Why'd y'all get in so late? I'm still mad profits sitting right now.

kek.

FOR THE NEWFAGS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT JUST HAPPENED:

Kucoin was trading at 11 cents while Lbank was trading at 7 cents. Kucoin had to correct to match Lbank. And they are now matching around 103-105.

This is the fucking floor. You're welcome, and thanks for the cheap coins. Dumped my bags at 154 and bought the pre-determined floor at 103 thanks to Lbank. An easy 80k extra DBC added to my stack.

So I'm like dead even pretty much. I hodled like a newfag. What are we expecting the price to reach when it hits the big exchange????

Expect the price to follow Lbanks lead from now on, which is a slow and steady increase compared to the insane pump Veeky Forums and reddit caused on Kucoin.

10-20% daily increase until it's listed on Huobi. Then sky is the limit.

the whales are getting impatient,

its a matter of time until they start to drop the bags,

That's not how it works. See Lbanks volume is higher than Kucoins, and the price there is steadily increasing.

If the whales were impatient, they'd transfer their funds to Lbank and dump there.

Now fuck off, pajeet.

i cant take it,

I dropped my bags,

TA is telling me to sell

No balls. I'll clean my Lambo with your tears.

You bought that shit when iExec is the market leader? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!! You new here?

noob question, what is LBanks?

chinkman trade site

This, except DBC has potential.
Get back in, and let it sit.

This DBC is gonnna explode
Even if the chinks are playing it slow currently, i aint trippin

Do you even fucking do research on a coin? DBC is a complete shitcoin and you're jumping to another shitcoin.

Brainlets just hate money.

Did research fren
NEO backing
clients from microsoft and lenovo

DBC looks so suspicious, seems like a group of chinks trying to get some lambos

BNTY has a defined purpose and growth potentials

doesnt that look too forced on their website?

DeepBrain Chain Pros:

Being partnered with the NEO Council and being one of the first notable ICOs to spring out of NEO’s platform. The NEO community has proven to be very vocal and supportive, and have the backing of this community will be a huge asset. It’s also estimated that NEO previously invested $6 million into the project.
The industry is worth $20 billion and is expected to continue to grow as more and more AI-based technologies develop. If DBC is able to play a sigificant role in cost reduction, it will help the industry scale (while earning itself a nice profit along the way).
The DeepBrain Chain whitepaper claims there have only been 5,000 AI-based startups since 2012, earning over $22 billion. That puts the average earning of each startup at around $4.4 million. This number, however, doesn’t reflect enterprise investments in AI, which easily boosts the total number of the industry to well over $100 billion since 2012.

DeepBrain Chain Cons:

One of the biggest cons of the project is that NEO is a Chinese project based in Singapore, not only making it a bit more out of reach for United States investors. The ICO had strict kyc/aml rules and didn’t allow any Chinese or Americans to invest.
With only 9% of the total tokens going in the ICO, it’s far from a decentralized ICO that many investors are used to. However, 50% of tokens are generated through mining, in the same something like Bitcoin’s supply inflates over time from proof of work. Since anyone will have access to this pool, the project still retains some decentralized components. The centralized part is that many of the tokens are held by the team and foundation, which will be released over 10 years. After 1 year, the founders will only have 3.5% of the total supply.
The sites and marketing materials are unusually difficult to get through.

read the whitepaper. better yet, just fucking skim it.
deepbrainchain.org/phone/DeepBrainChainWhitepaper.pdf

Eh so far i think i'm up a little on it, i'm not dumping until i find out in a few days. Not like i went all in like a retard. Always play it steady and smart.

get a whale in bnty to push us up, the sell book for bnty is thin as fuck on btc market

>However, 50% of tokens are generated through mining, in the same something like Bitcoin’s supply inflates over time from proof of work.
This also addresses the "mining is useless" argument normalfags love to bring up against cryptos.

youtu.be/BcYeO5e6EI0

did you?

because if you did you would notice that the translation is shit and incoherent...

Yea a fuckin chink that doesn't speak good english translated it. But they are still geniuses. And if this is an elaborate scam which i highly doubt, they are one patient sons of bitches to sit there and come up with all this. All that technical talk comes with experience, not made up pajeety.

Either way, it will be released on more platforms soon. It's being slow and annoying right now, I'm gonna wait and see what happens .

he is saying:

thanks you all, white scums, for paying me and my team some lambos, now we can go party hard to KTV, buy rolexs and armani, and promote our bitches with gucci bags.
losers

WRONG

DBC kyc was a joke, literally anyone could have bought into the ico

the team knew the smart contract did not include whitelist checking and refused to fix it

they kept stalling when asked to fix the problem

SO FUCK THE DBC SHIT COIN

FUCKING SCAM COIN BACKED BY NO REAL PROJECT, ONLY HYPE

Got out at .0015 NEO but this is enough for me to get back in thank you user

You just renewed my faith~

I'm back just bought 10k lets doooo this

these shillers when ever it does not worked, they say hold it. if I really want to hold a coin I go and buy some top 100 coin and hold it. y should I hold this tier 3 shitcoins.

are you fucking retarded? their whitepaper has fewer comma splices than 24hr of your grammar

Because the profit potential of tier 3 shit coins can be enormous. Talking 10x-20x . Top coins already have high prices, and he doesn't mean hold for that long. Like weeks to month... Long term holds... yes better to play safe with the cucked top coins.

holding

damn mane, thas alot of chink coin

Hoping whales will do another short squeeze to sub-100, then I'll join you.

Well, fuck that. Went in at 116-118. Looks like this dip is done.

how many DBC are circulating right now?

900M or so.

Friendly reminder there's big accumulation of BNTY going on

Sell order books are thin af

trying to get on DBC at 110,

a little skeptical about the project

The project could be about injecting AI software into horses. It'd still blow the fuck up when it hits Huobi.

Also skepitcal about long-term hold, but I won't say no to an easy 2-3x and dump my bags on chinks in early Jan.

My plan as well. Prob not a year long hold at all... but a month or 2... yea

Ohnu bounty is falling OP.

QUICKLY back to DBC! You've already lost 5K! Don't lost it all atleast DBC had the letter 'D' in it. Bounty0x doesn't even have that letter!

RIP cowboys

I was on that same string, took me 2 hours to figure out Etherdelta. Glad I did though.