Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1798: Ranting and Raven Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWYjLurySU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you get around, Jumpers?
Tell me about your sweet rides.

With this method they completely retain their consciousness.

Prototype
Transform (300pp): Turning into humans is not terrible, but maybe you want to shape-shift into different forms you have not consumed, or maybe make your own. With this power you can shape-shift your body at will, and can freely combine alt-forms as well. This does not grant any extra power however.

Halo: the Covenant
Distributed hivemind-600 CP: As a Lekgolo, you are a hivemind, composed of thousands of orange worms in your body. Normally, you would be restricted to being in one place and one form at any one time, with any worms that you sacrifice being put into a new form- a kindred spirit, perhaps. With this, you can split your body into multiple Lekgolo constructs, retaining full awareness of all of them, in every place that they exist, at every time. You also have the processing power needed to manage all the input from multiple, very different bodies and to make decisions with all of them.

Behemoth-800 CP: Nearly all Lekgolo have an upper limit on the amount of worms they can create and manage. You are unique in that you do not. Your swarm can incorporate untold amounts of biomass. If you should stew for enough years, you could consume mountains, and become a sea of flesh, a kilometers-long behemoth that can shatter all the constructs of men. You should be wary- It will take you years to fully reach this level, and you will be less than mobile while in this form.

1/2

So if Jumpchan were to appear before you and allow you to go to any ONE jump. Which would it be and why?

Fate Grand Order -
The 72 Jumpers- 600
As great as the power of one can be, there’s never a reason to not go for more. The power of seventy two at once? That’s a lot scarier. You can combine your body with other beings of the same type of being as you, such as other humans or demons if you are a human or demon, and exist as an amalgam of your bodies, minds and souls. Within this combined mass, each individual still exists separately and may choose how their portions act. Only by proving to be the dominant will can you control this amalgamated form and all the mighty power it will have available. Those who join this hive mind body must do so willingly and will be able to push to control the body or even just a part of it if they disagree with you or desire to be in control. While there is no limit on the number of beings that you may combine with in this fashion, each being will add a little more strain to whoever is controlling the body as the leader. Too much and it may all fall apart. At the end of your jump, any being that is not already a companion is split off from you and sent back to stay in this world as you leave for another. Companions may stay as part of you, even beyond the active limit, but those beyond the limit are instantly sent to stasis if they are separated from your mass in any way.
Boosted
The 72 jumpers- So long as you are able to get them to acknowledge you as being the rightful king and leader of the hive, you are able to permanently subsume those who do such into your being, fully or partially. You may take as much from them into yourself as you please. You could leave them as nothing but voices in your head as you take their body, memories and powers for yourself or strip them of even that. If you wish, you may also relinquish this back to them or to another being that has joined your collective, though you may not give away anything that was not gained through this method.

2/2

Hero BBS, a chance at immortality, waifus, cool magic and multiversal shitposting.

A reminder that it's thanks to you lovely folk that this exists.

>Anytime you slay an Inhuman creature you may attempt to gain mastery over it's soul.
You sure about that?

I just kinda transform into a giant rock and use telekinesis to fly.

What is the most OP jump?

Report and ignore.

Probably Hero BBS. Has pretty much everything you could ever want: Power, waifus, adventure, multiversal shitposting, parallel worlds, immortality, friends, etc.

Umineko is up there.

>Raven
Best Titan.

I picked up hover-boards in Generic Magical Girl! They're not the cheap kind like the ones you see in Back to the Future. They work on water and are surprisingly fast. Though I'm really not that great on them, they're still fun to use.

I also recently picked up a vending machine that turns into a motorcycle. A little weird, but hey, it's a sweet ride with room for a tail gunner.

Do I have to stay there or do I come back afterwords?

Valeria's still working on Demonbane, just give it time.

I made my own version of the Egg Carrier to fly around in. In jumps where I play the role of Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain, it's my mobile base of operations.

Hero BBS. Magic, adventure, waifus, multiversal shitposting, the ability to travel to different worlds, immortality, incredible power with time and effort...what's not to love?

One Piece.

It's OP, therefore it is the most OP jump.

Either Hero BBS, both for the possibility of a neat long adventure and for the power gained, or Tenchi Muyo, because Washu-tier science is fucking awesome. Also, treeship.

Hoping to take sexy Nyarlatotep (not a good idea but whatever)

Jumpers, what are your favorite guns? What are your favorite gun enhancing perks? How do you gun?

>sexy Nyarlatotep
If you want that, then you should be working on a Crawling with Love jump.

This is the future we deserve.

Suggsverse.

DMC is a good place to start, then Bayonetta and just let it snowball.

Never really cared toooo much for mass imports, especially when the import option is already so cheap. Hence why I didn't think of putting one in. If you like I guess I can write one up though.

Muh brethren.

MY BROTHER IN ARMS

Nah, it just means your luck starts setting up absurd sequences of events to help you or affecting things long in advance. Your base luck CAN still work on a longer range but it gets a lot less likely, whereas the booster guarantees this stuff and is constantly doing more of it to gather benefits for you and ward away threats in advance.

And down the woolie hole we go.

Thorn from Destiny is pretty neat. It looks like a cross between an automatic and a revolver, plus it's got a neat organic tech vibe. It makes a neat noise and it does DoT. Coupling that with Equilibrium gun-fu is pure winning.

>not liking eggs

Probably either Fate/Stay Night or Digimon Tamers. F/SN lets me be the big damn hero I've always wanted to be and I can probably go do super hero stuff until I die, not to mention the possibility to get one companion of my choosing which can include legendary leaders that could help me lead the people and push some agenda of my choosing (making the world better), though I'd have to pick the right one. Digimon Tamers would give me godly programming skills that I could use to basically provide for myself and my family until the day I die along with a faithful friend, not to mention the capacity to just give people Digimon. Both would be well and truly awesome.

Hard as that is to answer... probably Harry Potter.

6 years magical education lends well to being a NEET when I get sent home.

>Favorite Guns
I'm a fan of the talking ones from Borderlands. Yes, all of them. Yes, even that one.

But my all time favorite has to be the idea of cramming the Toaster AI from The Sink in Fallout: New Vegas into a grenade launcher, then cramming it into each grenade as well.

I have a cloud.

>especially when the import option is already so cheap
Yeah, but the point is that you can't import more then 8 companions no matter how low the cost is. I'd appreciate it at least, if we could import all out companions in one big group if we pay out the nose for it.

>even that one.
Even the Bane?

Malawan SMGs are tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWYjLurySU0

Yes.

>Nah, it just means your luck starts setting up absurd sequences of events to help you or affecting things long in advance. Your base luck CAN still work on a longer range but it gets a lot less likely, whereas the booster guarantees this stuff and is constantly doing more of it to gather benefits for you and ward away threats in advance.
That makes sense, thanks Val!

Fuck guns, I'm a bow user.

Does DB GT DNAbase item cover long dead individuals?

Would Holy Hexes work for something like the Steal Skill, or is that closer to an innate ability?

But Val if you hate eggs how will you be able to eat a bowl of them after you get raped?

>Fuck guns
The germans are the sluttiest, if that's your thing.

>Borderlands
Do we have a BL 2 jump?

...what.

Shit, that's a hard decision. Do we get Companions and perks?
If yes, Girls und Panzer. It's cute, there's lots of toys to play with and the waifus are top-notch. Plus, having a second language as a natural language may be useful.
If not, I dunno. Either Harry Potter for the nostalgia and general utility of magic, or Gundam Build Fighters, for pseudo-waifus and toy shenanigans.

Why can't you import more than 8? I didn't put a limit on any of the options, I don't believe.

Potentially, yeah.

That'd work.

Why would someone want me to eat a bowl of eggs after raping me? That's a very strange criminal.

He's trying to meme and failing in the process.

See

We don't and I hope someone goes for it soon.

>Be adventurer
>Take writing perks for a hobby and write fictionalized versions of your adventures because it's cool
>Stack charisma perks centered around pulling people to your side because it's cool
>Go to Hyperdimension Neptunia and be a CPU because it's cool
>Get the journal that records your adventures because it's a freebie and it's cool
>Become Goddess in Konosuba of Hope, Creation, and Innovation because why the fuck not
>Gain Item Boosted Cult because it looks like a reliable source of power for my CPU ass
>Realize that, along with a book series about me and my charisma perks, I am actually very strong
>mfw accidentally stumbled into a combo without even planning in advance

Jump # 232 Elder Scrolls Skyrim (Instead of Mad Max)
Background: Mage
Race: Imperial (0?)
Standing Stone: The Mage
Perks:
*Imperial Luck (0)
*Clever Craft (0)
*Dual Casting (150, Discount)
*Progress (300)
*Thu’um (600)
Companions:
*Hail Companions (200)
Prophecy
*Dovahkiin
Drawbacks:
*Ebony Warrior (+ 300)

(So the Mad Max jump just isn’t for me. I am not going to go in to it but, it’s just better for everyone if I give it a skip. My apologies to the person who suggested it.)

So I have been used to some rude awakenings before in my jumps. Being on a cart being taken to my execution is really a rather mild one. I was kind of groggy but everything was fine.

I knew what was going to happen which is kind of a disappointment. I wanted to see what would happen when the Axeman found his axe just passing through me do to my immunity to non magical metal.

However Alduin arrived and spoiled my chance to freak out everyone. (Hey it’s a cheap thrill but for an old jumper like myself you have to get your amusement where you can)

(to be continued)

Are there any perks that make your bullets follow targets? Those guys who are fast enough to dodge bullets are annoying so having mine run them down would be nice.

I... I think he's trying to do a bit about that one user who made a prostitute eat a bowl of eggs? Maybe? It's the only explanation I can think of for this.

You might find something like that in the Roger Rabbit jump

Hey Val, is Artificer a Priest or Mage Class? Is Enchanting or Magic Item Crafting viable for The Path of Explosions!?

I choose not to run or hide from the world eater. I drew my sword jumped from the ground to the roof of the in on to it’s back and started stabbing it with Caliburn the sword of kings.

Alduin… did not take this very well and swoon I was flying wildly through the air on his back as he tried to shake me

I would have had him… but I kid you not… someone shot me with an arrow in the knee…

So with that distraction I kind of fell off Alduin who ran away. I hit the ground but that’s no problem what was a problem however was the man in black armor putting away his bow and drawing his sword.

I was not happy… I was not happy at all so I hurled fiery death at the newcomer… however he just walked through my barrage of spells like they were nothing. I hobbled back and that’s about when my companions caught up to me.

Adam Jensen took the stranger on head to head while other companions blasted him with spells to not much effect. Now Adam is an Overlord level 100 fighter and the black knight was giving him at least his equal. So we did the sensible thing and mass teleported away.

After that we fallowed Alduin to the afterlife because I am the daughter of death so it was easy for me to get there.

He was gorging himself on the dead greedily but we caught him by surprise by finding him so soon. The battle was short and brutal. I used my elder audiokinetic Thu’um to knock him out of the sky then my companions and I slaughtered him… well probably not permanently as I didn’t absorb anything.

Unfortunately killing him so quickly meant the war raged on without any issue. The stormcloaks took Skyrim much to my chagrin.

(to be continued)

>The stormcloaks took Skyrim much to my chagrin.
Skyrim is for the Nords!

I did not take much part in the war, We had another matter that was more pressing. About 9 months after Alduin’s defeat our first child Racheal Anne (Last name withheld) was born. Let me just say I have no where enough pain ignoring perks as I discovered.

Skyrim may not have been the best place to raise a kid. Not that it was dangerous for little Racheal except for that black knight bastard but she was a little jumper in all but names with none of the restraints.

She destroyed a lot of things on accident because she didn’t know her own strength and it took a lot of training to insure she didn’t destroy anyone or the entire planet on accident.

It was Babysitting extreme edition with her being part kryptonian, Asgardian, saiyan and having all of my powers and alt forms. Somehow… by some miracle we succeeded in instilling values and teaching her to use her powers for good.

We did all this between dealing with blatant racism and having to fight and run from that bastard of a black knight who would always chase after us. We thought we had killed him several times but he would pop up like a horror movie villain.

I love how the exclamation point makes questions about that one sound really confused.

I'd probably go with Mage, myself.

No, that's not a single spell.

Yes and the Stormcloaks are helping the elves, who are pretty much the opposite of Nords.

I would personally love a mass import. It would provide a lot more story telling opportunities and feels natural for the setting (which is basically Heroes unite to save humanity)

>About 9 months after Alduin’s defeat our first child Racheal Anne
Is Jensen your husbando? Was he the father? Did he finally ask for this?

Is it the same for Hyper Build?

It's covered by the current jump. There are even items and perks based on 2 in the jump (and items from the presequel).

Which is why I always side with the Empire, well that and their uniforms are spiffy. The Stormcloaks do have a catchier phrase, though.

He never asks for it.

Mm. Well, I'll add one in but it won't be nearly as good as the normal import.

What do you mean?

If the plot would have otherwise resolved itself perfectly fine, is it right or wrong to involve yourself? Does how much you change influence the answer? Is it selfish to not tell people what you know and try to keep things more or less on track?

Hero BBS.

Depends. If you're dealing with a retard hero, looking at YOU Korra, then stepping in and giving it a better resolution is probably for the best.

Hmm... Is it because it's a specific ability that has to be "used" rather than something that's always on, or is there something else there? Like, would it work for Wishcraft (Fate) or Snatch (Seven Deadly Sins)? But most likely not Combo Star (SDS), right?

Nope the other parent was actually one of my wives (Magic don't think about it too hard). Jensen's actually with the Dark Magician girl.

Does Hyper Build also have the requirement of focusing around a single spell and thus not work for artifact crafting?

You're a Jumper.

It is both your sovereign right, your duty, and your moral directive to do so. Doing otherwise is evil and wrong.

>Jensen with the Dark Magician Girl
...that sounds strangely adorable.

Is that girl from something?

>Nope the other parent was actually one of my wives (Magic don't think about it too hard)
Who was it? Been reading Merlin's grimoire, eh?

And yet he didn't ask for it.

After what he has been through he needs a top tier quality Waifu. After what he went threw in the first game... Yeah Jensen always gets an awesome girlfirend/wife... and no he doesn't even need to ask for it.

It's only like 5 years between Borderlands and Borderlands 2.
When is Borderlands actually set?
The wiki says the first colonists arrived in the 2800s, but the archeological digs and corporate strip mining already came and went between then and the first game.

Huh. So apparently Forgotten Realms has a name on the bottom, which I some-fucking-how did not notice until today, despite being here for more than a year. So, yeah, that guy was in fact the guy who made it.

Most of the time the protagonist is working with a relatively small group outside of soldier mooks like Nero's soldiers or Gilles's platoons. Their team is technically non-canon outside of Mashu. A mass import doesn't really fit given you're almost never working with a swath of powerhouses during any of the distortions. Even your team for the purposes of the game is five Servants with a loaner from someone else.

No, it's just that item crafting and enchantment aren't just one ability. They're entire fields of abilities. It'd be like taking Magic or just Fire Magic as your target for the perk.

All those examples would work, being singular abilities or spells.

Well, it does need you to go for a specialty but it could work for magical item making, you just need to be focusing on a narrow aspect of item crafting all the time.

Kakegurui.

>Adam Jensen and the Dark Magician Girl
That sounds cute

And then Nika realizes that the fiction has been taken as the collected religious text of all followers.

It was actually Yubel I rolled randomly to decide who would get to be the "father". I figure everyone decided since she gained Juggernaut like durability in Marvel Magic that that would be good for a kid of a Jumper.

First quote was me senpai, who asked if Steal work for Holey Hesxes.

>Even your team for the purposes of the game is five Servants with a loaner from someone else.

So X-COM jump only allows 6 people max working on mission at a time? Furthermore there is a lot of Chelsea staff working off screen most of the time and quite a few of the distortions feature large battles with many servants fighting together.

Whoa you are truly awesome PhotoshopAnon. Thank you.

Oh, my bad.

>Yubel
Huh, who's she and where's she from?

Autocorrect is great. My point being is game does not always equal reality. And if you go by what would realistically be happening at Chaldea which has a servant summoning circle you would see a large number of servants being active at once

That arm is kind of fucked.

It's mostly the ginormous tit blocking the arm from view I think.

Yeah, I can't afford the cult. It sucks, because it's a sweet item and it dovetails perfectly with the perk from S&S that inserts your adventures into the legends of any world you visit. I just can't find the points for it though.

...But so were the questions. Could you answer them pls?

so I started with a rollerhogg from dead rising,upgraded the engines with Kamen Rider Kabuto worm technology, added some Orion engines The sides for offense and spacefligh,tupgraded the flamethrowers with wands of universal fire, some runes on theroller to help crush things and some magic in the front blades to help them cut things
Reminder that this is grossly inaccurate

If people I like are going to die, I interfere.
If the bad guy is going to get away with some bullshit, I interfere.
If people are acting like a bunch of goddamn retards and not focusing on the real problems, I interfere.
If somebody is having moral angst because they broke their personal code, I interfere.
Sometimes canon is just fucking dumb and needs someone to smack the shit out of it.