Ayo it's ya boy HPL

Ayo it's ya boy HPL

y'all niggas enjoying my works?

No, you're a hack and a charlatan, and I won't read your nonsense for even a second more.

Nah bro. It's been parodied and ripped-off and overused by fucking everybody to the point where it's lost all effect. Your works aren't terrifying and weird anymore. They're boring and cliche.

cmon bruh

help a nigga out, I'm tryna break into the game

Your works, sure.
The adaptations and fanworks eh not most of them no.

I love me some of your bros Clark Ashton Smith's work though.

The real HPL wouldn't say nigga with an A.

das racis yo

I love that part where you go into detail describing something that cannot be described.

Yee nigga shit's my jam

Your style is weak and busy, but you are a great worldbuilder. Shame that you are dead, really.

Yeah dawg. For a mortal, this shit is pretty good, ya know?

I really liked that one poem you did. You know the one.

>he named his black cat "Niggerman"
If only I could have met him, we could have been wonderful friends

>mfw finding out Lovecraft was so racist that his peers told him to calm down

>Let me tell u... about the JOOS.

The only thing worse than anglo writting and art is that godforsaken act you call "Adapting" as we the educated folk call "butchering".

Please do tell

He married a Jewess.
When confronted about this fact by his friends at a dinner party, he told his wife, calmly and matter-of-factly, that she was not a Jew, she was a Lovecraft.

>she was not a Jew, she was a Lovecraft.
I'm certainly no expert, but I'm not sure that's how it works.

What would Lovecraft think about the current "lovecraftian" works? Would he be mad that all the shit we wrote was reduced to "lel a monster with 20 mouths and a lot of tentacles that is evil or something"?

Well, joking aside, HPL was honestly a bro with his fans and fellow writers and quick to laugh at his own shit. He wouldn' "get" Nyaruko but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be mad.

I guess he would be harsh with the "lol cthulhu insanity" crowd but I hope more ore less anybody is.

"Haha ebin meme my friendo" would be his answer as said really.

The one that might be sightly miffed about what his IP has become is probably Tolkien, specially with movies and shadow of mordor. But be happy people enjoy it even if they don't grasp it, maybe.

Sounds like Jew talk to me, Schlomo.

>You're no longer a Jew
>Honey, I'm still Jewis-
>QUIET KIKE BITCH
I would have loved to have been a fly on that wall...

>being too much of a bitch to actually push your writing

lmao you died of starvation, wankstain

Tolkien was pretty anal-retentive on his shti, eyup.

Also most people didn't grasp his shit
>hey I gifted you a cup that reads "HEIL SATAN KILL CHIRSKEKS 666"
>WHY ARE YOU USING IT AS AN ASHTRAY!!??!?

>Lovecraft
>nigger-speak
It's like you want to make him twist in his grave

Except nobody - literally nobody except, may be one or two people - has done it right. And no movie based on Lovecraft has been done.