Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mqv5u/bounty0x_explained/
image.prntscr.com/image/4qHWWLwZT8GuJCCz_lGzxw.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Biz, nigga. U got biz behind u

We holding.

not selling....

this

wait a few hours and we will be on our way to moon, again. Just like today, yesterday and the day before that.

HODL

Should I buy more?

here comes the dump

97k checking in. I cant wait to make the thread tomorrow saying:
>he didnt buy BNTY under 25 cents.

Today was kind of scary and bumpy...I hope my hands can hodl firm.

Pulled out initial investment. Letting the rest ride.

The amount of coordinated FUD is insane.

Guarantee that PND groups sent buy-in signals at 20 cents so now pajeet & rajesh want to get in at that level.

I am riding BNTY all the way

we hit an ATH

Yep. Probably that shit Discord group trying desperately to convince first-timers to give their hand.

HOLD. Do not let the whales (and shit-Discorders) shake you.

Why does it seem....stuck

walk on back over yonder to kucoin and collect yerself a lil more bounty if ya ain't chicken shiet, pardner

Because it is. New money isn't flowing in.

23000 holding

Lel. Yes, it is. Watch the page. They're all just happy to get it at the current price.

HOLD, boys

50 cents by tomrrow still a go?

its dipping like crazy

Likely. We are have consolidation around the 320 level, should lift off soon after that to a new ath. dont be the dork that sells this at the next ath, its an easy hold till $1.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mqv5u/bounty0x_explained/

keep shilling, Veeky Forums

okie. its my first crypto investment. i hope so! thanks user

The lower it goes, the cheaper I can buy it for.

Hodl

NOPE, ITS LITERALLY NOSEDIVING LMAO ENJOY YOUR BAGS NEWFAG

ATTENTION EVERYONE: STRONG HANDS!! imagine all the fucking capital bounty's finna be injected with when this btc rally ends. STRONG HANDSSSSSSSSSSS

It's literally whales selling a fraction of their coins at a low price to try to trick brianlets into selling.
Watch the page and see for yourself.
HOLD.

ive have 5 rum and cokes to deal with this so far , how many more do i have to drink ?

Sold once today, bought back in, and still profiting with this dip. Get smart biz fags

if you sell before binance then you're retarded

Daily reminder that this coin is still only trading for 3 days.

it's called correcting and it's healthy, can't go straight up you know

but yea, $0.30 by tomorrow very likely

BNTY is a shitcoin

- 2 man team who have never met each other in real life
- product is currently just a website job-board, no blockchain integration
- the one guy on the team who's doing the blockchain development is an amateur, he fucked up the ICO contracts twice, causing all ETH to be rejected then all ETH to get stuck for 30 days
- watch their ohheymatty ama, clear they don't know what theyre doing or who their competitors are.
- no KYC for ICO, good luck on getting bigger exchange listings

No you can't have my bounty0x sorry

Ok I'm FUDing, so please prove me wrong

And you tell us this to save us, right? get fukt

G-Guys? Hodl?

Get your fud out of here. This project is the easiest q1 10x right now

Just bought 20k, lets go boys.

no, buy high sell low. of course you hodl.

working project backed by a team that actually works

but please keep fudding

_3_ fucking days. This fucking coin is trading for 3 fucking days. Get out of here weak hands.

you could literally post this to every reply, pajeet no understand

HOLD ANONS FUCK THESE WEAK HANDS

Hold! It's lifting back up
The weak hands need to leave now

k ready?

LETS GO! I'M NOT SELLING TIL $5.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY HANDS

Hold. Don't panic,use your fucking head and literally just wait.

why is everyone selling

im not selling,
this coin didnt reach full public yet,

not selling,

This.

I am.

how do you guys plan to cash out on kucoin? 50 BNTY?

bought in at 1800 sats, fuck it xrb is doing great, i can afford to hold this one down to zero

do your worst pajeets

You fucking hodl! And you do not stop gripping those bags until we hit one dollar at the very least, do you understand?! This is the work of chinks and pajeets trying to get you to saddle off and drop your bags at bargain prices right in their small sweaty hands. Stay in the saddle, have a drink or five like the rum and coke guy if it calms your nerves any, but do not sell!

holdin strong

im not gonna lie pretty much every trade in the last 15 minutes was mine, lol, i was just trying to pick up more bounties, alas i am actually have lost 3k bounties from my tactics, u guys held stronger than i thought.

im proud of u guys, and im holding too, lets get to a dollar.

to whichever nigga picked up 3k of my bounties: you are a lucky man

Prove it by posting your stack. I thought it was one whale manipulating.

if ya on kucoin thats me

Jesus Christ look at all these spaghetti handed fucks trying to get us to sell because they didn’t hodl. This coin has been out for t h r e e d a y s.

Just a question and i know its gonna come across dumb. But is there limited amount of bounty circulating, so someone cant just buy 50k right now if they want? they need to wait till people sell?

cause sometime ill see a transaction for like 146,000 BOUNTY. like how did he maange that?

Going all in. Wake me up when we land on moon.

image.prntscr.com/image/4qHWWLwZT8GuJCCz_lGzxw.png

At this point I'm already afraid to ask but...

What does FUD mean?

waking up to 30 cents and a bj is going to be great

Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt.
You dirty little bastard..you had me thinking of what I was gonna do for a little bit but I ain't no bitch.

2,859, why would I sell ? I have nothing to lose?

this will be 5.00 in a few months easy

There's sell and orders, you can buy the amount someone selling and set a buy order for the rest.

fear, uncertainty, doubt

The only reason it really fell down is because BTC popped in its pants again for few hours and you can see it did a damage on any crypto asset almos.

I can't believe this is back under .25. A few more minutes till my LTC transfer clears and I'mma dump that bleeding shitpile for more BNTY!

This shit better work, cause I am dangerously all-in on cryptos right now, with BNTY being like 75%+.

i really don't understand why people ask simple questions when google is right there

i bought this shit at ATH im retarded

I switched to KGS pic related. Why hodl when I can make gains.

Maybe I will rebuy later but I don't really believe in bounty

40k reportin' in.
I reckon I take bigger tobacco dips than that last one.
Didn't know so many weak-handed deputies were aboard this wagon.
I'm riding this Bronco for at least a fortnight
Yeeeee-Hawwwww!!!!

Also daily quads, because why not.

just wait 3-4 days you fucking retard, this still has a lot of growth + hopefully Binance listing and explosion.

>BNTY being like 75%+.
You made a good choice, see you on lamboland user.

*KCS

lmao

We should also keep in mind that BNTY did like a 50% gain while BTC for the past 2 days was shitting its pants and dropping everything else for 10% to 20%. So we did EXCEPTIONALLY WELL given the circumstances.

quality humor, i wheezed at my desk

DBC is the new kid on the block
Head over for the next pump. It had it's climb, then a dip where fags sold out. Now it can only go up again.

Already have 1.5 ETH on the nigga

I even read this post in cartoonish cawboy voice.

Screen cap this

What are you trying to accomplish by being a faggot? Go to /soc/ and rate some dicks.

how much u going in?

get out of crypto user

This is my beginner problem. Not holding. I bought Ripple at $0.2 because i did research and believed it could achieve something. And because my lack of patience i sold like the fucking idiot i am (and because the internet tells you this is shit). This time i’m holding no matter what, if it turns out to ruin me i’m done with this cryptoshit.

LTC has been a disappointment since I bought it.
It's 30+ minutes to transfer into Kukoin. ETH is moving in like 6.

Should have sold it the second Lee dumped his bags. Thankfully I haven't bled that much. If Lee ends up not being an actual faggot I might buy back in with my sweet gainz.

Kill yourself. Hope you lose more. Quit doing this shit you faggot

Be honest and not just a shill. What do you think is REALISTIC in terms of the next week?

Hahaha60 cents minimum

.50 cents. followed by another massive dump bringing it to .15 - .20 like the past 3 days. ATH > FALL > ATH then another week of it returning to .50+ cycle repeats till $1