CAAAAAAAAAAAWLLLLL!

We Battlezone98 TAU now!!!!
>youtube.com/watch?v=ipHvgqhB1vA

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/10/12/forge-world-preview-the-first-ever-primaris-super-heavy/
youtube.com/watch?v=DySv-w-UDtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being Guilliman is Suffering

I like it, but the lack of transport capacity is weird, given the Repulsor. I'd have expected at least a small infantry compartment.
Also, it is surprisingly low on guns in comparison to that as well. Twin HB or twin lascannon, 2x twin lascannon or macro plasma incinerator, a heavy stubber and the main cannons provide a lot of anti-tank, an area primaris generally struggle with, but on a superheavy frame I doubt this fucker will be cheap enough to fit in most lists below 2.5k, especially with two void shields.

I think in a vacuum it's a neat tank design, but man, it never stops being off-putting to see an Imperial vehicle without tank treads.

Where have I seen this design before....

Hmmm.......

haven't seen that before, is it a conversion?

Hey now, Battlezone 98 was kickass.

Obviously, you can easily spot the landraider parts.

Is it's rules out?

No, but between the model and the text on the community site it's easy enough to figure this fucker out.

It has an assault hatch, so I'd assume it has transport quality.

Yeah, no. Not even close. At least pick something like the Overlord if you're gonna be dumb.

I like it. One huge gun would look better than 2 smaller ones though. Especially a big plasma gun.

The text says it has no transport capacity and the model certainly doesn't have anything like a ramp on its front or its sides, so I highly doubt that.

One huge gun would make it look like an IG tank.

>The text says it has no transport capacity
That's what I meant when I asked about rules; there are some rule descriptions out there, enough to make positive calls.

I feel it needs an artillery piece instead of a suped up autocannon. I don't get the idea of a vehicle having a big gun that cannot target anything even close to shorter than it when it is a hover vehicle. I see that thing moving around in the back of an army taking artillery shots like those plasma vehicles in Halo.

Here you go: warhammer-community.com/2017/10/12/forge-world-preview-the-first-ever-primaris-super-heavy/
It's 24 AP-2 D3 shots look pretty tasty for dealing with heavy shit, assuming its strength isn't lower than, say, 8 or so, especially when supplemented by a six quasi-lascannons.

Yes, it is. Probably around the time the MkIII Land Raider kit came out.

Good point. It looks like they're trying to make this look like the Sicaran tank crossed with the Caestus ram with the anti-grav plates of the Repulsor. As unfocused as the Repulsor is and space marine vehicles are generally, this thing really takes the cake.
>twin heavy bolter
>twin melta sponsons
>Double super-heavy autocannon (probably going to be something like Heavy 16 60" S9 AP-3 D3)
>some kind of circular device with red beads on it (probably a mine launcher, possibly a shield generator or even an independent drone)
The whole thing ends up looking very Tau desu.

needs more guns if it's not going to have any transport capacity. As is, it seems like there's a lot of wasted space. no more equipped than the other SM super heavies but much larger for some reason.

CAAAAAWLING IN MY TAAAANK
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT SAAAAVE

So how did Cawl rediscover the lost technology of Accelerator Cannons?

Holy fucking shit. It's absolutely shite.

Then again, GW could literally shit on a plate and at least 10% of Veeky Forums would defend it, and call anyone with a differing opinion "probably a poorfag anyway".

>Now, let's think back: How did the guys build accelerator cannons back in the day? ...ah, yes.
Ten millenia of memories sure are useful.

How long till the Mechanicus just claim the Tau are using stolen human tech?

Guillman and ferrus invented them.

it's an stc i swear it

>not even close
but it is though

Needs at least another turret in the mid section to work as a full-on Land Battleship.

Reminds me of the Nazi pipe dream, the Ratte.

Guilliman invented them. Cawl just asked. Isn't it great having people from 30k available to fill in all the blanks?

Least it's only 10%. Ever been on a 40K forum? It's about 90% on those.

Wow, FW design is tanking hard

Alan Bligh died for this.

he actually did

:(

>tanking

HA

medium kek

I'm just happy that we are approaching the point where the Tau will no longer have a unique theme or special niche in 40k, with spacemarines effectively replacing their original premise (hover tanks, railguns, support systems, non-overheating plasma, small flying battle suits and ultramobile fire platforms).

The timeline even progresses now so they will be stuck with the same battlesuits for millenia as GW wont ruin verisimilitude as the game progresses and they wont have the "young, adaptable or progressive" fallbacks either.

Hope they finally get squatted and get replaced with squats, so we can change the name to Tau'ed

>Hope they finally get squatted and get replaced with squats, so we can change the name to Tau'ed

I've never wanted something so much.

And the old marines can be the squats.

Anti-grav and plasma with settings other than "blow up all over my face" aren't exactly new to the imperium though.

Wait, you actually use the rules?
I just like the pretty miniatures.

I think it's not FW, since it was advertized on WarhammerTV and not on FW's own channel. It might be a new plastic kit from GW

The Tau empire will be incorporated into the Imperium in order to make it more diverse.

Mark my words.

>named astraeus
>not named Primaris Fornicator
why the fuck is gw's naming so inconsistent. They seem to flip on a whim between thematic faux-latin, and adjective NounVerb-er and just Verb-er
>repulsor, intercessor, inceptor, reiver
>malignant plaguecaster, Nauseous Rotbone, Foul Blightspawn, Poxwalkers, Plagueburst Crawler

Like Astraeus Super-heavy tank is jarringly good compared to that shite

GW literally says it's a FW kit.

>I am sorry, Cawl, but you are too innovative to be Fabricator-General. No hard feelings though, right?

>The Imperium needs better representation towards Xenos, you would not to be a xenophobe would you Gue'la?

I mean he will allow a Custode to go around with his new Sister of Silence waifu, why can't guy make new shiny things

can't wait for the looted ork version

Wouldn't you let love bloom on the battlefield?

Also he needs to make more booty calls with his Eldar Waifu.

I like to think that Cawl has been manipulating Guilliman for aeons, awaiting the opportune moment to detonate each Marine's gene seed like miniature bombs, allowing the vastly superior Admech to claim Holy Terra for the glory of the Omnissiah.

T.Codfag

Reivers were a real thing user. Its not verb-er.

thats not the same design ass hat. this shit doesn't even have wheels

Which forgettable generic scifi game is this from?

Why field this when I can field a Fellblade?

I forgot.

Warhammer 40,000

Nice try, but that doesn't look anything like 40k.

Yeah, it looks more like

T A U
A
U

I’m no painter but fuck sake THIN YOUR PAINTS

Honestly, the most likely explanation for the technological development of the Tau Empire is that some of their worlds are filled with STCs.
It's not like a bunch of blue coward xenos would be able to evolve alone

This. Needs more beam weapons and missile racks.

why the fuck do we have 3 different threads about this thing?

They found a crashed alien ship on a moon in their home system.

I... I love this shit. It look like the good old Suprem comander super tank. I'm ok with it.

METAL BAWKSES

>THIS TANK LOOKS LIKE IT'S TAU BECAUSE IT HOVERS!!!!!
>Tau tanks are super smooth
>this thing has so many crenelations it looks like it was built of legos.

God damn, I thought imperial fags were just blind to concepts like truth and shit. I didn't know that they were literally blind, too.

now thats a metal box....

>doesn't even know what a void shield generator looks like

Opinion discounted

Why are you happy about reduced variety

Retard

you have been reported to the Ordo Hereticus...have a nice day

This is what a primaris superheavy should have been :(

Repulsing, incepting and intercessing are all real verbs too, that doesn't stop it from being a retarded naming convention.

That explains everything. Eldar dropped it there for just as planned.

It was an Imperial ship.

Its not. They're both tank sure, but yhats where the similarities end.
But one is a coventional size with 4 treads and a single gun, while the other is a superheavy hover vehicle with like 8 guns mostly in pairs.

Yeah, and the Eldar dropped it there.

So, cawl finally Found those NSDF, CCA and CRA on Elysium

>youtube.com/watch?v=DySv-w-UDtg

With probably uman STCs there of course.
As I said, the tau would be just a bunch of inbreed feral retards without external help

unironically cool as fuck

No they fucking didn't.

Retard.