What would be the best weapon for a 6-inch tall fairy to wield in a fight against a large...

What would be the best weapon for a 6-inch tall fairy to wield in a fight against a large, but roughly human-sized stone golem?

pebbles

A wand.

An adamantite needle.

Thistles

That's a chestnut.

explosives

Her spread legs.

Magic or powerful explosives

Same things a human should use to fight a 60ft stone golem

But fairies can fly unlike humans. And there's probably also a significant speed difference.

I admit I see people fighting 60ft stone golems in fighter jets more than I see a warrior hacking away at its' toes

A small blown-glass flask containing a strong acid, intended to be smashed on the golem's forehead to efface the holy words that animated it.
(Depending on the particular mineral composition and construction of the golem)

>I admit I see people fighting 60ft stone golems in fighter jets more than I see a warrior hacking away at its' toes

Where do you live, anyway?

United Canadian and American States
Shadowrun's the only setting I can think of where this seems somewhat plausible

RIFTS would also be an acceptable answer.

Explosives.

a feminine dick

>explosives
If a fairy were lobbing fairy-sized hand grenades at the golem, it'd be about as effective as throwing fire crackers. The best he might be able to do is caber toss a single stick of dynamite at it.

They need to fucking heal Casca's mind already

Half of the plot of the manga would be over.

It seems likely to happen the next chapter or two, but it feels like it's been half a year or so (not that it's unusual for that to happen)

Hopefully! I just want Guts to have his waifu back.

So give them a drill and explosives. Or stuff the explosives into whatever openings the stone golem may already have, nostrils, ears, anus, etc.

>stone golem anus
Yup, this is Veeky Forums alright.

Why couldn't he at least be drawn wearing pants

That stupid fairy is so asynchronous to the rest of the everything

Don't you appreciate fine and detailed craftsmanship?

"Nudity is good for you" -Puck

I wonder of the expertise of the craftman, to sculpt such feature before the golem ever moves.

Because I don't know how your buthole works, but mine is hiden between 2 muscles most of the time. Muscles that in a statue won't be as pliable as the fleshy variant.

Put powerful adhesive on it, stick it to the golem via superior speed, retreat to safe distance, detonate remotely.

Traps are gay

a cold iron razor blade

I am legitimately ashamed none of you thought of the Pizza-Lords Guard and of course the Major-General...

Me not getting the reference aside, a razor blade would be shit against a golem.

>her

A similarly-sized golem of their own, controlled like a mecha.

It's from the Dresden Files. Since cold iron fucks up Fey and Fey magic like nobodies business, Dresden gave a flock of pixies some box cutters and had them go to work.

The results were fantastic.

Yeah, a quick google search told me it was Dresden Files, but what would a fairy use as a weapon against a golem, not the other way around.

It would be effective assuming that the golem is made of/using fey magic, since cold iron is a hard counter against that in basically any form. If it's just a regular rock golem though? Probably pretty ineffective.

I don't know Dresden Files, so you were working with rules I've never even heard of before.

The cold iron versus fey thing is a recurring mythological and fictitious weakness that shows up in a lot of places, but fair point either way.

The confusion comes from golems counting as fey.

That's kinda nonstandard.

Yes, but you are proposing that the fairies (definitively fey) use cold iron (their weakness) against the stone golem (probably not fey).

There might be a problem or two with that strategy.

This. I just meant a typical fantasy golem. I was tempted to make it even more vague, but if I posted "What would be the best weapon for a small, fast, flying creature to use against a very large and durable thing?" it might come off as asinine.

No, it would have come off as vague. Durable doesn't mean "inmune to poison", while rock golem implies it. Durable also doesn't mean "doesn't need to breath", which rock golem also implies.

Really, now that I think about it, how do you even kill a rock golem? If you remove the head, does the body keeps attacking? Can it be blinded? How strong are those, like a fit human? Can they walk through a wall unphased? Do they regenerate?

Fine, make it a robot. And narrow weapon down to kinetic-weapon.