ITT ideas for random encounters

ITT ideas for random encounters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BLySHMovYUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k_MMngWFVHk
youtube.com/watch?v=X8VMs9xAKNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

malkavian tumlerina

I think this is the first thing I like from that shitshow of a game, even if it's only because it's funny and not because it's good.

splintered nomadic cult faction

A party member suddenly has a hacking coughing fit, as an air elemental springs from his respiratory system. How it got there is unknown, but it's pissed, and you have to kill it.

On one hand you sound like a cunt. On the other hand it's hard to argue with jackpot trips.

youtu.be/BLySHMovYUQ
*blocks your path*

Suddenly, you hear a rustling from the undergrowth. You stand up and alert your companions when suddenly three wizards leap from the shrubberies. brandish their quarterstaffs and shout a challenge at you and attack.

this guy and his cronies show up

The players come across an old blue haired man in a strange white robe, accompanied by a boy in a yellow shirt. They speak strange incantations that require an INT check to understand. If the man notices the party he promises them "shiny new toys" if the party can find him "some magical fantasy *uuurp* booze."

>you sound like a cunt
You literally cannot defend a single damn thing about this game.

This would've been an awesome encounter.
Two seasons ago.

bad idea

Some encounters I made for Unknown Armies.
> A little boy with a wooden sword accompanied by a dog that looks like a large pug. The boy pretends to be an adventurer and a demon-slayer.
> A group of feminists on protest against transsexuals going vegan.
> A drunken man (secretly a dipsomancer) trying to sell a set of silver forks to the party.
> A hippie girl selling magical amulets. They actually contain some minor magic.
> A group of men two of which are fighting each other. A man named Tyler asks the party if they are the newbies who came to join the club.
> A group of prostitutes offer a party to have some fun. They're actually planning to drug the party and steal their possessions.
> A small automaton shaped like a saucer with a propeller peacefully flies by.
> A man with a gun walking into the nearest building. Then gunshots and screams are heard.
> A little girl selling kittens. They're just normal kittens.
> A weird young man asking the party where street named “Rue d'Auseil” is. None of the party members ever heard of it.
> A party is attacked by a girl with rainbow-colored hair wearing a chainmail bikini over her huge boobs, armed with katana. She is also a powerful witch, god-walker of a Flying Woman, and a high level entropomancer.
> A biker with a teenage boy on a backseat drives by at high speed followed by a heavy truck driven by a cop.

It definitely has some "so bad it's good" moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_MMngWFVHk

Uncanny how much Sigmarines remind me of this.

You can get all the stuff of the MT without paying anything.

Based.

Most characters I play now worship Zarus. Last was a paladin wizard, shit was cash.

You can also walk your way across the country without buying a car. Doesn't mean it's not going to be tedious as shit. This game is designed to make you want to pay for microtransactions because of how much of a slog it gets.

I love this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8VMs9xAKNU

The game does have it problems but the orcs are sooo not one of them

Those fuckers are great

>implying microtransactions are the worst thing about shadow of faggot
there's a lot to say about this game and its predecessor and none of it is good

AIDS and a lisp.

wounded soldier mimic

aaaaand I have a new recurring NPC.

A group of goblins have a bugbear trapped under an overturned wagon.

A farmer's barn has been taken over by three very industrious kobolds, and the whole corn field is riddled with crude traps of varying lethality.

A mob is trying to hang a horse thief who seems impervious to asphyxiation/neck breaking; they react negatively to other methods of execution, as "hangin's the law" and their lord is very strict. The thief is gleefully calling everyone involved very bad things the whole time.

A duchess has lost her engagement ring (to the Count von Sturptenstein) in a mire. Her footmen are poking around looking for it, and she insists it be found before they move on.

A magical comet has landed in the hills and it keeps animating random shit; the towns surrounding the barren hills have had quite enough of assorted barren hill detritus banging around and trying to eat everyone's pets.

A disheveled man runs up to the party on a lonesome road. He begs them to kill him and anything that comes out of him. Moments later, a small troop of guards rounds the bend, and demands the party turn over the sobbing vagabond, alive and "very carefully."

The party comes across a bronze ladder ascending a sheer cliff face. They can't see where it leads from their angle. The ladder itself is deeply inset into the rock, and covered in what might be very fine scrollwork and what might be very large fingerprints. Midway up, a skeleton in a climbing harness dangles.

Dominate all of these guys, and you could have entire armies led by autistic uruks.

For a second there I read that as Shitshow of War.

These are all fantastic.

Its making me think of Majima if he was an orc, especially with the way he moves

beating up a literally retarded monsterman makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable.

A malk with stereotypical Tumblr views would actually be fucking disgusting and horrific thanks to Dementation.

You know, they should take this nemesis system thing they made and build a new I.P. around it. It's got the groundwork laid down already, a new I.P. frees them to be more creative AND keeps them from pissing of nerds by deviating from canon. It's a win for everyone.

He does not seem like a good mormon

Dangit! It took me too long to figure out the first one. I had to repeat the second-to-last one to get the joke.

This

Actually, the references are in 1, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12. The rest are just jokes or so to say filler encounters.

They should take the opportunity and produce a game that's actually fun to play while they're at it.

A group of female orc (example pic for visual aid) blocking your path, screaming in autistic language and violent behavior.

Wwyd.

As opposed to ... ?

The Antediluvians rising.

Roll 1d20. That's the number of ninjas you have to fight. However, the conservation of ninjitsu rule applies: the more ninjas, the weaker each of them is.

Harry Heck?