You missed bnty 3x

>you missed bnty 3x
>you missed dbc 3x

Get ready for the next one faggots, 8 hours from this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/signup
discord.gg/FPbbNZp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's it hitting the market at?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>5583315
how much was raised in ICO at what price and whats initial supply?

Are you sure that time is right. Google is says that's 15 hours from now.

Use my referral code for free Qlink when it launches: 1ch6a
kucoin.com/#/signup

If you're going to create an account on this exchange, hop in the Discord and use another user's referral link to sign up.
Feel free to post your referral link once you get an account.

discord.gg/FPbbNZp

delete this right meow

Isn't this shit super inflated right when it hits market because of ICOfags dumping their bags?

that's why you wait until the dump and then buy in user for ez gains

is this even on an exchange atm?

There is no better moon mission than KCS. With only 5000KCS I'm earning 6$/day with the current volume. If Kucoin manages to match Binance's volume (not unlikely given the extreme hype), I'll be earning 258$/day, or 94170$/year.

That's fucking insane.

how do you earn it?
it is deposited to your wallet or smth?

user, the rest of us need to scramble around and find coins that'll increase our wealth exponentially so we can get into it, KCS is just a rich man's ploy.
if you have 500 USD and invest it into a great coin that 100x within a couple of months, that's 5000 dollars
or you can catch a couple of moon missions within those months and go beyond

THAT'S 50K YOU MONG

That's a little over 7h from now, right?

You get dividends off every single trade, which means you'll end up extremely diversified. If a coin on the exchange moons you'll earn even more. I don't understand how everyone isn't all-in on this. If Kucoin blows up (which is even fucking likely), you're free economically forever (or until crypto dies).

woops im retarded sorry
but my point stands people cant get there without investing a ton
also 100x coins are pretty rare/moonshot worthy

personally im going to just try and find 2x/3x/5x missions because my luck is absolutely shite

well this is assuming kucoin doesn't get hacked or someshit and shut down, causing your KCS to become nothing

15 million $ and 600 million supply

Next time read the whitepaper retard

sheeeeiiit

thats not very nice user

It'll help him in the long run

So don't buy right when market opens?

buy the second it drops.

Thanks user. Have my alarm set.

Do I buy now anons?

Cud

Me too

fuck off

What was QLink's ICO price?

TOKEN SALE: 22 DEC – 22 DEC
Ticker: QLC Token type: NEO BLOCKCHAIN ICO Token Price: 1 QLC = 0.10 USD (0.00192 NEO) Fundraising Goal: 19,300,000 USD (360,000 NEO) Sold on pre-sale: 12,900,000 USD (10-30% DISCOUNT) Total Tokens: 600,000,000 Available for Token Sale: 40%

thanks user. get the rockets ready for the daily kucoin moon mission
ref 1M755

This should be fun (pic related)

what if no moon mission?

then sad sad times

You should always do fundamental analysis before investing money into something. Before buying KCS I emailed Kucoin support and asked them about how they protect personal information and how they safeguard against hacks. They responded quite quickly. Anyone holding KCS should also read the whitepaper.

REMINDER that UTRUST is being listed on Kucoin in 5-6 hours.

Get in early and we'll make it moon mission #3. Get ready to shill on plebbit. This time WE are the first buyers and get the easy 10x.