I lost everything and have nothing left. Please help me, anons...

I lost everything and have nothing left. Please help me, anons. I know some of you are kind hearted and I have given away several Bitcoin and ETH on Veeky Forums over the past few years. However, I have since lost everything I had and now have nothing.

Please help me, I am in need.

ETH: 0x35a74EfB54e3b283a8E1611F3A7125DD7bB76eF8
BTC: 1Fgwk93jnhuHvEecYHL7Nd5dkp9MYzAcXt

I know I will be banned for this but I am desperate now. I will give it back either to the address or to other Veeky Forums posters in the future if I can.

Thankyou

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/brem8b2pp7wa2waydvijvuku
kucoin.com/#/signup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1GLxUpcTNaZ1o7MjnZK2rxbTgbuG54rcPX

Thank You!

KILL
YOURSELF
THANKS

I have thought about it

Damn I would help if i could

Don't do it

Asshole

>I lost everything
>pls donate me some more btc so I can trade even more and become billionarieee

fuck off kid

Sent :^)

Day trading is a fools game unless you're a pro

satoshibox.com/brem8b2pp7wa2waydvijvuku

>I have thought about it
Over money?
Come on, man. You can always make more of it, and we've all made stupid mistakes.
I shorted Twitter at $13.

Money is nothing when you have a lot if it
Money is everything when you have none of it

I need to get 10 referrals before the mods start to banning Kucoin threads, so I'm giving away 10 KCS to everyone that signs up using my code that does at least one trade on Kucoin, reply with your email address (I can see the first two letters of your email)

Information about KCS:

Buy Kucoin Shares and you can reap incredible profits while avoiding all the drama of the crypto world. In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, exchanges like Kucoin are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year and requires you to lock up some funds as BNB)
>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Sit back and relax with Kucoin, rather than worrying about shit like BTC killing off your crypto, BTC getting flipped by ETH/BCH, or Charlie Lee saying something retarded.
Use my referral code for free shit: 1ch6a
kucoin.com/#/signup

survive or die

this

but i'd still help out if i could. the playing field is never even to begin with

we gain we loose. Bitcoin trading at the finest. Its more of a game OP

Please user share your story; Fellow losing money user here and it's making me act incredibly irrational. Tell me your tale.

stop spamming faggot

MODS
ENABLE
NON
MEME
FLAGS
NOW

I fucked up and now I'm close to death

As someone learning the game the problem is how much paying in costs for it to matter; and how bad losing hurts.

I feel for you OP

Sounds genuine for once

A) You have a gambling problem, you gambled away all your funds on shitcoins, and furthermore you have extremely weak hands.

How could you NOT make money at a time like this. You could literally buy an assortment of anything, leave it for 6-12 months and youl'l literally have 50k+ in your bank.

The only way you could lose is if you bought when things were going up, kept starting at the screen until it fell past your entry, then sold straight away (Muh stoploss).

Crypto is literally the easiest money in the history of the world almost.

It's a growing industry with hundreds of millions of dollars of new money entering and pumping shitcoins daily.. and in all of this somehow you managed to LOSE IT ALL?

What the fuck?

OP you don't deserve money. If anyone gives you money you will literally lose it again because you have NO idea what the fuck you're doing.

Just buy and HODL. That's all you had to do.

People lose coins for all sorts of reasons user. He might just be unlucky. Not everyone is a degenerate etc

Probably just do faucets or the earn crypto type of sites.

Jesus Christ someone gave this lowlife 20 bucks yesterday and now he's back. Even though it that same thread he was bragging how much he made from larps and showed a pic of his btc wallet with 86 in it. Go somewhere else you fucking faggot

fuck off pajeet

All in your head.
And your attitude.
You may think you're a different person with money vs without, but you aren't.
If you act poor because you are, however, that's all people are going to see.

you are what you are in this world