bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mW4rt5PZ_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=lEmSMvdMH4M
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=11138&op=view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Ripper Bolgrot

Dont let your dreams be dreams

I wonder how hard it was to play Halflings when their treemen had loner in LRB5.

Would it honestly be any worse than playing Halfling ever?
You play Halfling to give a huge SPP boost to the teams you play against so next season gets *FUN*

Halflings are doing pretty brilliant as far as the 3 stunties are concerned according to NAF Stats. Even on FUMBBL you see some blackbox flings getting some surprisingly positive records. I'd say their treemen losing loner with their chef makes Halflings arguably the best of the stunties.

Chef is so unfun to play against imo.

It can be rough ya. On top of three treemen slam dunking your frontline. Still when he messes up and the trees take root, its hobbit hunting season.

Flings have the highest win rate of the "bad" teams if you don't count underworld as one

Just played against a skaven team with my ogres and it went about how you'd expect. I punch all his dudes and he conceded on turn 6.

Ogres.

It's never ogre.

probably the opposite of how it should go. skaven should literally never ever lose to ogres in a million fucking years

Maybe he's doing that lesser know build where he takes no Gutter Runners at team generation and then loses every game because he's a moron?

In BB2 Ogres are a concession meatgrinder team. If you can do enough damage early, you are golden for 3/4 of games. Rob the ball off them and gg.

It was a normal team. Guy seemed alright, not total dog shit. In fairness though when the ogres are on offence and an ogre picks up the ball, what the hell are they supposed to do?

I had a 4agi ogre in my bb:Ce team that was nicknamed 'Twinkletoes' because of his ability to dodge.

Mother of God.

Have to get this off my chest. There is no justice in this game. Played against a nurgle team that started with zero rerolls and he didn't get a single early turnover, and he straight up killed two of my dark elf blitzers. The fact that I won the match only slightly lessens the sting. Nurgle are just the worst, they are purpose built to make the game unfun for both players, and they don't even win while they do it.

Embrace the Anger.
Let it flow through you.
Channel it and make the pitch run red with the blood of your enemies.

Don't need nuffle if you got a touch of Khayoss.

Who did you murder them with?

he looks like my uncle lol

Snipe snotlings and concede only 1 blutz a turn vs ogres. Nothing more frustrating for an ogre coach when you are forced to move for important moments. Bobehead begins to come in then.

Dal has like, 53 cas or some shit over 24 games.

No not that much that isnt possible. Its 3 am. Ill look it up later. Suffice to say hes done a lot.

Does anyone play this game in person and if so how do you find people to play with? I'm this close to buying models but can't find anyone to play with.

Not quite as impressive, But still.

Depends, location?

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Satan's Fecund Asshole. The rest of the country keeps calling us Florida though.

Someone bored enough to watch a match of mine? Gobbos vs Dwarfs.

I'm streaming

Sorry can't help you. UK Hillbilly country here.

Yes we have one. Sure Oliver Cromwell may have drained the fens, but it's inhabitants are still as six-fingered and web footed as ever.

Meanwhile, my IRL Slaan Team is now caught in an injury spiral. This games missing Kroxigor and -1Str Blitzer now make way for a NI Kicker and... and a MNG Block Linefrog.

Lovely.

I'm still winning at least, because you cannot stop the Frog. But it's going to be interesting to see how many people survive the end of this years post-season competition.

tfw one player spends 9 turns stupid

Screen the shit out of you and dodge away, kill your snotlings and hope that you expose the ball-handler to a gang blitz. No skaven coach should be letting their opponent base their players, especially not ogres.

Reminder to foul every turn, not just turn 16.

Wrestle on dirty player Hobo's?
Already have a kicker.

On one or two max. Fend can also work if you just want LoS fodder.

Ah forgot about fend, yea, I'll take a mix of them.
Mostly just assisters and fouls with the occassional punching bag

No blitzers?

Sure, thats the game plan, but you know how it goes with skaven sometimes. Two of your rats get knocked out from blocks early and then someone fails a dodge while you were setting up your screen and now things are spiralling out of control. One of ogres strengths as well (other than the fact that people just concede to you) is dudes just don't know how they're supposed to play against you.

Check a Facebook Blood Bowl groups in your local. That's how I found one.

Does anyone have any experience with mixed teams in BB2? Are you able to find games at all?

I play eternal league mate, so can't comment on it.

However, VT and AU are pretty strong teams in play. What do you play?

I was going to try a humans starting line up. 4 human blitzers, 2 brettonia blitzers, 3 norse linemen, 1 amazon thrower, 3 rerolls. I like the idea of having pretty dang fast team with six blitzers, two of which are basically better catchers than you get on any of the other teams, while still being fuckin bashy with all the block.

It might not be the best squad but I just really like humans.

4 norse lineman.

bump

Can I join the bb2 league or play with my friend using a pirate copy? Is buying the game the only way to play online?

You can play a free version of Blood Bowl on www.fumbbl.com

Your friend and you can sign up, make teams and play together. Be sure to join the League division if you do so. Don't think pirate works online.

How many Dorfs should a Chorf team start?

4 chorf 2 centaur 0 minotaur 6 hobgobbos

Coming along well

I remember there being a sort of mercy rule where you can concede in these sorts of situatuons and not suffer the normal penalties, is this true and if so what are the specifics and does it work in BB2?

hey Veeky Forums i think you guys may be interested
>youtube.com/watch?v=mW4rt5PZ_iM

how long until GEEDUBS adds their own BloodBowl teams?

and year its the remake of the og series
>youtube.com/watch?v=lEmSMvdMH4M

Looking for players to test out the old Chaos Beastmen team on Fumbbl for BB2016. League for them here:

fumbbl.com/p/group&group=11138&op=view

Rules for the team here.

Also in Florida, drive a few hours to a decent sized city, and start a group yourself. Or just give up and play fumbbl like I did.

Bump

Played a match vs Orcs earlier and gave a Blitzer -1 Ag. The coach retired him.

However the player had:

Block
Tackle
Frenzy
Mighty Blow
Guard
Strip Ball

Does that not seem a bit extreme?

So what happens when an agi 1 player (like a troll) gets a -1 agi injury? Do they get 0? Also, in this hypothetical game where the injury occurred, the chaos team killed two goblins and Ripper Bolgrot, and seriously injured 9 others. Fug.

Damn man that's just brutal. What TV were you and what TV were they?

Also the lowest a stat can go is 1, so a Broken Neck is just a Miss Next Game for the Troll.

Also just to follow up on , if you're fighting a straight up murder team, set up your team back field (except 3 expendable gobs on LOS) if you can kick first and let them come to you. Also induce a shed ton of doctors just in case.

I was at 1090 TV before, and am now at 920 TV with only 40k in the bank. I figured with 3 trolls I could outbash in the LOS, and try to save my special weapons for when I was on the offence. It was a slaughter, and they scored on turn 7, leading to me being forced to field the weapons on turn 8.
fukin fun tho, watching a pogoer leap over a minotaur and through three tacklezones to land the only touchdown for the team was priceless.

Oh and good to hear about the troll, and thanks for the tips. I maybe should have picked a better race to start my foray into the game, but the gobbos are too damn fun to put down just yet.

Welcome to the Stunty club. I started with Goblins too. What team value were these bloody chaos though? Sounds nuts!

If for some reason you decide to re-roll the team, I'd recommend starting with 15 players, 3 Re-rolls and a doctor.

I can't remember, they had a lvl 3 minotaur and a chaos warrior, and a smattering of lvl 2s, compared to a troll with guard on my team and a goblin with side-step. I think I had like, 310 in inducements. Enough for Ripper (may he rest in peace) and 40k. Maybe I shoulda gone the traditional route of the bloodweiser babes and bribes.

Nah, normally Ripper is actually very well worth it. As Goblins though sometimes even with the big fellow you can still get run over.

Did you at least have a big fat bench?

Still, sounds rough. Another advice I'd give on defense is to put 3 Goblins on the LoS and keep your trolls behind a screen of goblins. That way, you can easily disengage the Goblins (or those who survive) from the LoS the next turn and put your Trolls where you need them depending where the opponent is pushing.

They're better at taking hits than Goblins on the LoS, but because they can't dodge, they tend to get stuck there while the opponent just runs past them and beats up your poor gobbies.

Still though, I'd suggest going Ripper if you ever get the chance. Just need to make sure he isn't left alone. Even the mightest can fall if left to fend vs half a team of chaos. Tragically.

Good luck regardless. If you ever get tired of Goblins, Ogres add a pretty fun flavour to BB as well. Except you tend to do the beating up more.

I had 14 players in the team (all the secret weapons and a pogoer), so 15 including Rippa, tho I think the minotaur killed and injured like six players, including the troll. I'll try keep your advice in mind for the next game, cheers dude. Might give the ogres a go if I ever get tired of eating turf and wanna see what dishing out the mighty blows feels like.

Ya I am guessing the minotaur had Claw and block of some form, so they tend to be meatgrinders. Best try to cowtip them and take them down quick if they're killy as they are surprisingly squishy if a bit of force is applied.

Good luck!

I usually start with 2 bulls, 5 dorfs and 4 hobos,
Get the 6th dorf as soon as you can, then hobos whenever you need em

Should I give my blodge saurus mighty blow, stand firm or break tackle?

Guard first, then Stand Firm.

I'm playing a lot of elf/skaven teams coming up

Bump.

if you can't field 3 players on the LoS you can concede the game without the concede penalties

is this the gameboy port of bloodbowl?

Nope

I'd think so, it's not like those are agility skills, they're blitzing skills for hitting the opponents ball carrier. I suppose the downsides are that he'll find it very hard to dodge past any players standing in the way of him doing that, and he'll struggle to pick it up once it's on the ground. It's going to take forever for him to skill a new blitzer up to that level, but if the rest of the team is similarly levelled up then maybe someone else can do the job, it depends on what he's got on his other blitzers.

I fucking love Beastmen, but that looks like a strong team. They get 4 strength 4 positionals, and a big guy?

And the Gor lose strength access from the Beastmen in Chaos?

The Chaos Beastmen team seems to be a lot more 'top-heavy' with the better 4ST positionals and their better hobgoblins.

However, the lack of regular mutation access will make them worse than Chaos Chosen at higher TV.

But I do think the Gors should get S access on a normal roll. Ungors mutations on doubles and the Minotaur (Bullgor) should loose loner since it is a Beastmen team.

But ultimately, better starting than Chaos, ends worse. Better for tournaments and small leagues then open play.

I don't think mutations are all that good. Old claw was broken, but now it's not as good as Mighty Blow. Mutations also force players into positions, and I like to keep my players generalists so my opponent can't pick me apart.

I hate AG access on Ungors. What are you going to skill into, blodging leaping catching Ungors? They should be a nuisance, like block and tackle, not blodge and sprint. I like them as passers a lot more. And, as a Beastmen team, everybody should have horns.

The whole team has horns, and mutations on doubles.

Ungor 40k - 6 3 3 7 - horns, pass - G

Obviously, Gors should just be called Beastmen, and have the same price and skill access, except with Mutation on doubles.

Gor 60k - 6 3 3 8 - horns - GS

Either drop Bestigors, or replace a point of strength for the block skill. Make them more like Skaven Blitzers.

Bestigor 90k - 6 3 3 8 - horns, block - GS

Currently, Centigors are ball carriers, and they should be more like Blitzers. Drop an agility, and remove sprint, because without sure feet it's just a liability. That's a 50% to possibly fall and die each turn. Juggernaut doesn't make sense on them. Horns, sure feet, sprint, is probably the best. Which is still dumb, because they're just bull centaurs, except bull centaurs actually have decently sized horns, but not the skill.

Centigor 120k - 7 4 3 8 - horns, sprint, sure feet, tackle - GS

Then just rename Bullgor Minotaur. Why change that?

Sorry,

Centigor 120k - 7 4 2 8 - horns, sprint, sure feet, tackle - GS

No.

That is not a 120k statline. Drop sure feet and tack. MAYBE give him Juggernaught instead and pop him up to 140k minimum. You cannot have 120k access to speed 7 st5 blitzes.

Ungors don't have horns. Its established in lore and in the models. The best they have are tiny stubby things ontop their forehead. They don't have pass as a starting skill, because they are cannon fodder. The Bestigors are fine as is, you are paying 20k more for a chaos warrior with a partially useful mutation. Again, you are missing the point of Beastmen here. Beastmen are a Chaos team with a lower point of optimal play. They drop off, and suffer if they loose a player, worse than Chaos does. You are thinking of this team as something you buy every positional on. You don't. You choose between Bestigors and Centigors, or no rerolls.

That Beastgor would have the exact same everything as the cardinals from the Pestilent Vermin team.

Those changes seem to make the team more dwarfy overall. I prefer the generalist approach of the Beastmen, but we need to test them to see how they perform.

Also, a passing positional? Could be a bizzare chaotic passer which has skills that almost compliment each over, but not quite:

Passer 80k - 6 3 3 7 - Horns, Extra Arms, Strong Arm, Hail Mary Pass - GP

Yeah, at 130k and 140k getting and maintaining a team would be painful.

>I hate AG access on Ungors. What are you going to skill into, blodging leaping catching Ungors?

Maybe? I want an agile chaos positional that isn't stunty or a gutter runner for a change.

someone make a slaanesh team already!

Cygor (replaces the Bullgor)
140K- 5 5 3 8 - Horns, Strong Arm, Hail Mary Pass, Pass - SP
Big guy designed to pick the ball up and then throw it.
And yes this is mostly a joke.

Again, you can't not have Beastmen teams not have Minotaurs, so make it a star player. Then you can give him that special ability where he can't be targeted by any enemy wizards.

I'm a BB novice.

My buddy sold me some of his surplus human sprues and convinced me to start a small four-team league with some friends.

First game of the league was my humans versus his undead. Three of my players died and my Ogre suffered a permanent -1 to his AV, but my opponent just received a free zombie player.

How does this not utterly bone me for the rest of the league? Journeymen look a little underwhelming. And do inducements really balance out against players that have lived long enough to gain skills?

Rumours are that Cyanide will release then in BB2 Chaos edition.

Line will be Groupies.
Positionals will be Daemonettes and Warriors of Slaanesh
Big "Guy" will be a Keeper of Secrets.

Shit dudes, I lost 3-1 as humong against w.elves, a game that I could easily have tied at 2-2
I always lose at this fucking game because somewhere during the second half I lose concentration, get tired of covering all the squares with tackles and counting movement and shit and leave open corridors to my ball carrier or soemthing equally asinine. Then of course I get punished for that.
It's not even about gitting gud, until I feel like playing I give some serious thinking to do to my opponents. But my concentration never seems to last as long as theirs. I mean, I gave serious trouble to a prancy elf even when playing with 1 blitzer out of 4 (1 dead the game before, 1 injuried, 1 removed from the field the first turn)
How do you have fun and stay involved for all of your 16 turns?

Your team will always be the underdog for the rest of its career, but if your TV falls too much behind you'll have some very nice pickings for Star Players.
Always get bash-oriented ones so that if you cna score, your actual pieces will do so and if you have to mark and risk being blocked, it's not your dudes who will risk an injury.
What players did you lose? Get back to full 4 Blitzers asap, then replace your Ogre, unless it managed to skill up with a double and get Block. Before all of this buy an apothecary if you haven't already.
Playing with 3 Linemen Journeymen sucks but not as much as it would suck in later games where everyone has 2+ skil-ups. If you lost some other Linemen and maybe your Thrower you might not evne notice the difference.
Yes, this is a horrendous start and it will pretty much bone you for your first games, but not as bad as you think and it will even out eventually.

>want a vampire team
>no good enough puns

How fucked am I for trying to play Underworld in a new TV1000 league?

not at all. Underworld is great and goblins are a lot sturdier than they look if the opponent does not have block.
I mean, you are still playing underworld but no need to be pessimistic about them.

Thanks for the positive vibes.