I spotted a fucking diamond. A literal FUCKING diamond. Its' name is UFR (Upfiring)...

I spotted a fucking diamond. A literal FUCKING diamond. Its' name is UFR (Upfiring). 2 fucking million cap with fucking insane mainstream potential. This is the easiest 10x of your life. Dont fuck up user.

So fucking happy I found this legit, it can only go up, and lots, is this even real life?

you're retarded

Didnt they abandon that project?

no im a god who is going to make mad gains like ive done with my previous low cap alts, you're retarded if you dont buy this gem, its my best buy so far

dont fuck up user. if you do, atleast remember this coin and check up on it in a month to cry to sleep, but doing so while learning a lesson to not fuck up next time when you're handed a gem such as this

abandon? its a new project with active devs, in fact they just got it listed on a new exchange (cryptopia i think?) today, its literally golden, and huge news early 2018, this shit cant go wrong

last bump for my fellow anons looking for a moon

whoever listens to my advice, im genuinely happy to join you to moon

Can I get it with eth anywhere?

Stfu Felix

who tf would pay to donwload peer to peer files

I bought some.

Isn’t there another project exactly like this? I forget which one but pretty sure there’s already one exactly like this

Substratum? Tron?

2 million dollar marketcap.

Easy 2x.

Buy it, then sell it. that simple.

Actually sounds solid - will look into this further.
Do they have a slack or community forum?
My only worry is the type of files people might end up sending using this technology... and no one would be able to stop it. Bit worrying if you know what I’m getting at.

I fucking love you thank you for this bro

bro thank you

Bro how can I thank you for this?

It looks cute. The only issue is who is file sharing in 2018 with everything live streaming?
I don't see this being adopted by mainstream.

Doesn't worry me at all.

good idea but look into SIAcoin

it's very similar in that it has decentralized data storage. It seems like UFR is more about filesharing a la torrents though. How popular is filesharing in the age of streaming?

1.) do you really think that we haven't heard of SIA? are you retarded or just new?

2.) How popular is filesharing in an age of streaming? About as popular as file storing nigger

PLEASE sort yourself out.

on the website you cant even see the team ?

Eegh

Not even a single code has been written, kys. Saged

hahaha, op is fucking pajeet

wew lad

bro thank you

Stop fucking samefagging with your cancer ass thread rajesh. Jesus