ZCL

WHOS IN ON THIS MOON MISSION WITHE BOYS?

LAMBO LAND HERE WE COME

fuck my dick is like diamond now. My hand is shaking while drinking coffee and refresh blockfolio. biz finally helps me.

new bagholders are minted...

and all this for a stupid airdrop end of january

The never ending moon lol.

Im not selling till its at least $300

I shilled this coin when it was at $25. Some faggot called me a Pajeet and laughed at me. I bet he's not laughing now, faggot.

what if it's $300 before the fork and then people dont want to sell until the fork and people just want in still because BTCP is so good

Hate myself.. saw this shilled on Veeky Forums Monday night and I swear to god I transferred $10k of BCH to my Bittrex. Didn't pull the FUCKING trigger. Could have had like $60k right now GOD DAMMIT MOTHER FUCKING FUCK CUNT FUCK WHY WON'T THIS SHIT CRASH FUCKER

Realistically, what do you all think this could get to? $125? $150?

Is it too fucking late for me to fucking get in or what?

what price can this goto guys? gguys?

Serous question , what price you see this at by New Years? By end of January?

there was a try hard fud yesterday that copypasta in every thread. guess he feel pretty stupid now.

1m sat so easy only being sold so people can short and get more coins. very dangerous to do

I only put spare change into this for lulz @ $28and now its almost 4x, i should have cracked open my cold storage and put in a least a few btc.

nobody can predict that shit lads. i myself am retadred and bought in at ATH because i fomo'd and now ive made a shitton of money, maybe you fags should too.... i thought it was too late to enter as well

what price you buy in at?

late? they has not even announce the exact day yet. The normies still in the dark. this coin cap is 150m which is very small. Expect the trip to pluto user.

>bought when last year's fork occurred
>got slaughtered when BTC when on its parabolic run, dropped +90% in value
>considered my money gone forever with the coin just up to a month ago
>based Brett out of nowhere comes and saves my ass
>now doubled my money

I'm happy...I guess?

so i've still lost money because it dipped HARD as soon as i bought but im 100% this overall was a good buy, even though i entered way too late

mined a lot of that shit a few months ago FeelsGoodMan

dont fuck with me user lol.

I have a plan and I'll stick to it

This is literally nxt on crack. Im telling you this will for sure go 4x atleast before the fork. Still like 1 month until the fukin fork kek

Technology wise it would be better than BCH. Theres no 20% premine bullshit.

Look at the price of bcc/zcash, now combine them and open your eyes.
Sell whenever you feel comfy but at 300 you're practically robbing yourself.

sell some, but stay for the fork

will Bittrex give forked Bitcoin Private coins, i cant withdraw from bittrex right now.

This shit will fucking MOON until jan 31st because of the ZCL + BTC hardfork into bitcoin private.
Owners of ZCL will get 1:1 BTCP
Owners of BTC will also get 1:1 BTCP
tl;dr should've bought ZCL when I was shilling the last few weeks, shit's gonna be rad.

Yeah. But unlike NXT it won't drop like a rock.

can someone explain these forks?

yes

Too late will be in 2 weeks. You're still early. Market cap low as fuck look how much volume we have.

see

I dont have an account on Bittrex annoyingly, it looks like the only other real options are Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, and CoinExchange. I have zero experience with any of these 3 exchanges, can you bros tell me which is the least trash?

dont get greedy guys. if your not going to sell at least set a stop loss so you dont ride it all the way back down to 5 bucks. Ive rode several moon missions 100x and only sold a fraction of what i should have at the top lol.

bless you biz for telling me about this. I got in for like 8.5 3 days or so ago for $26 on biz.
then I got in selling 1,650 in link and buying over 20 more this morning at $33.
I tried swing trading like 9 aroung 270k sats. lost the 9 by swinging them, but holding 20 fo long term holding. this is my biggest moon misin since buying rdd at 5 sats or digibyte at 65 sats

Where is the top though lol.

Privacy coins are the coins to follow in 2018, a Bitcoin privacy fork will be hugely popular

cryptopia is the shit but the spread is shitty usually. if you want to buy you will have to pay a premium and if u want to sell ull have to sell cheap. So u must buy and hold at least a few days then sell. Its a weird fucking place dude. People were buying RDD and DGB for a %30 premium after thos mcfukay tweets. I dropped some RDD bags at like 200 sats when bittrex was at 150 sats LOL.

This... We're a MONTH away and the price pumps this hard? Look at every other news release/fork. Price never started this early. People understand the significance of getting a Bitcoin fork for literally a 100th of the price.

I'll sell 1 ZCL for 1k.
Then maybe the rest of my stack once we flip BCash hahahaha

just hold as long as u can while its clearly pumping then start selling %10 at a time. ALSO get an acct on cryptopia and watch bittrex, when bittrex dumps then dump ur cryptopia bags. for some reason thos retards are slow as fuck on cryptopia and u can dump on them easily if u see the price dropping. Thank me later user.

hmm...all zcrash forks -moon atm

Yeah. Just noticed that ZCL/LTC pair is going at $100 bucks over at Cryptopia lmao. Thinking about arbitraging that shit.

will i get fork coins on cryptopia tho?

how many fucking forks did this shit coin go thru?

I genuinely think it will go way beyond that, think $1000 when BTCP fork happens.

Then dip around 700 for a while until pumps again >1500.

Beyond the price increase, the project is actually great.

BTCP MINIMUM $500.

What? they said they may or may not drop ZClassic after Bitcoin Private is forked, they havent decided yet. Expect ZCL to crash hard after fork.

I'm talking about BTCP through ZCL.

ZCL might crash, who cares. I think most exchange will simply rename the pairing ZCL/BTC to BTCP/BTC

Bought 3 of these bad boys yesterday. Already doubled. Should I invest more? All I have is like 1k usd

500 in shift and 500 in zcl is what i'd do

116 on coinexchange now