YOU COULD CHANGE MY LIFE FOREVER

ETH: 0x35a74EfB54e3b283a8E1611F3A7125DD7bB76eF8
BTC: 1Fgwk93jnhuHvEecYHL7Nd5dkp9MYzAcXt

No.

WHY

I REALLY AM IN NEED

1GLxUpcTNaZ1o7MjnZK2rxbTgbuG54rcPX

Thank You!

I feel like if I gave you any you'd just blow it on drugs, prostitutes, or processed food.

begging is not allowed on Veeky Forums

but Im not even going to report you because the entire board is complete dogshit right now that it is actually a breath of fresh air to see a new thread not about KuCoin

Ban this filthy beggar

maybe the latter, not the former. i don't do drugs and i'd never pay for sex

i

Come on user, don't be a jew and give him at least one. Just because he's poor it doesn't mean he's also a degenerate.
I'm poor too but if I got like super rich I would definitely give all I could to my Veeky Forums-bros

KEK

Poor people don't need BTC or ETH, what is wrong with you?

> implying OP isn't the biggest kike of them all by begging (((fellow goys))) for coins in his "time of need"

Literally the top sticky on this board bans your thread. M O D S

Enjoy your ban. There's a reason why giving food to the homeless is illegal.

hahahaha

whoops did you forget you changed ID's?

Theres no reason not too.

unless you are some kind of classist degenerate

Get a Segwit address and I might consider it

just stop now

Get a wallet that supports it, and then select the Segwit option when you generate the wallet

Someone gave this faggot money yesterday. He,constantly posts this larps and was bragging he's made 10 btc making shit up and begging. He's a literal nigger and piece of trash. Don't do it anons

READ
THE
FUCKING
NIGGER

Yep you've said that before too faggot. I just wish anons with good hearts would stop so you would go the fuck away

Matter of fact, I'm pretty well off, through my own hard work and not making up shit and begging. How many btc to never see you again. I will look at it as a service to my fellow biz bros

go back to work , start over . man up

Okay fuck it, I sent you .25 Bitcoin Cash. I dont hold any BTC/ETH but being an early adopter I really see a future for BCH. The lower fees combined with more trading pairs being pegged to BCH means good things to come.

Dont ever say Veeky Forums never gave you anything, merry christmas user.

b&

This is why he keeps coming back. You just got scammed you stupid faggot

You aren't even trying anymore.....