JUST

Y'all got pajeeted hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/signup
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/
reddit.com/r/Crypto_Currency_News/comments/7meyru/bounty0x_bnty_hidden_gem_of_crypto_helping_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain further

No you just don't know how to hold

HAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU ALL GETTIN FUCKED RIGHT NOW! TAKE MY BAGS FAGS~

fud to buy cheap... not gonna happen OP

What's there to explain? Half of Veeky Forums bought into some of the most obvious pajeet shilling I've ever seen, and are now getting dumped on HARD.

Use my referral code for free BNTY: 1ch6a
kucoin.com/#/signup

>trying to look at the graphs over at that stupid kakacoin
>needs about 10minutes to load
are you idiots all falling for this fucking spam, or what.

once this hits korean markets its going parabolic unlike anything you've ever seen

okay it loaded. Fuck, why are kukucoin graphs so fucking ugly? Can you guys read this shit?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/
> 0.00001413 BTC (-19.19%)
> 0.00028609 ETH (-19.81%)

I bought at 7cents fucktard

thanks for your bags pajeet im already 10x arbitraging thanks to autists like you

Gordon, explain this.

What do you mean? I took out what I invested in it as soon as I hit 100% gain. Now whatever is in it is just money that I made off of it. I'll let it sit.

but i bought in at 0.00005 eth mr OP, thats almost a 600% increase on my initial investment

Me too. Once I got that initial out, I stopped giving a fuck about it's highs and lows.

Thats the trick nigga~

iron hands.

Who here sold at 28c >? TOo comfy , now XLM is mooning . DOUBLED MY STACK , THANKS FOR BUYING MY EXPENSIVE BAGS SHERRIFS

What is this shit anyways? Sounds like reddet upboot downboot with crypto. Are you idiots fucking kidding me?

lmao cucked

Ahh the pleasures of crypto

You guys sell at the drop of a hand. I am Ironhanded Nofucks and I will reign supreme. I'm still sitting at a healthy 101% ROI anyway. Fucking fags, give me your bags

I bought in at 700 sats, it's still more than double lol

Yes, I'm up 150% and waiting for more. So pajeeted. Ouch.

It's incredible how dumb Veeky Forums is, this coin is out for what, 3 days?

Already having incredible volume and just started getting attention.

The first wave of weak hands sell and profit, good for you.

You are truly the worst type of faggots in existance, nobody outside Veeky Forums crys over things not mooning over night.

Everyone I know holds at least 1 week and doesn't mind the dips.

You faggots glued to charts every second of your life is what's wrong with you. I was one of you and lost a lot of money while doing so.

Research how much projects potential growth is and what they've done compared to others, Invest, wait 1 week and you win.

But no, you cry about a dip after already being 500% gain in 3 days.

Fucking retard.

Don't check this for 5hrs, goes down to 19ยข
Oh boy

This

Yep. Smart hands will hold the "oh so long" one or two weeks to make thousands of dollars.

>ITS A PAJEET SCAM STAY AWAY

I get it. You missed the 10x, it's okay. We all do. Its okay user, you can still buy bounty. It's dipping right now, it could go to $1 easy 5x.

The recoveries have all been smooth mcgroove. It's only 3 days old. You're full of shit.

does the token have value, though

Yes, it's needed and token mechanics are done in way that it drives the price up.

That's all you have to know.

is it worth this many millions, though

ahahahahahaha all these cucks talking about discounts and buying the dip.

this was a shitcoin pnd. you fucking epic bagholders.

reddit.com/r/Crypto_Currency_News/comments/7meyru/bounty0x_bnty_hidden_gem_of_crypto_helping_the/

Yes, it's absolutely unique and valuable projects that many companies will jump on for help.

fuck off pajeet

Fuck off and do your own damn research, though. Hurrr durrr i am asking a totally honest question about value and am totally not being a weird prick fuck for reasons I won't tell you I am just inquiring on value sir.

ok bro....

I wish we could all just get it together. This is a small correction for a promising product that has only been on the market for three days. Let's keep it together and not fall to the Pajeets.

yeah im not gonna lie the pajeets had me a lil scared

>Gains 500% in 3 days, insane volume and community/optimism, Binance listing coming soon

Suddenly this is known as undervalued and unique project, that can easily achieve 200m$ Market Cap

>Corrects for 30%

Ya'll got pajeeted hard, this is shitcoin, enjoy your bags.

It's incredible how retarded Veeky Forums. You are all the reason I hate you and your retarded attitude.

Thanks for cheap bags.

a promising project like this won't stay down. This isnt the next ETH but anyone who isn't a pajeet can see the potential. I don't wanna see my fellow anons get burned. stay the course and buy the dips