Jesus up to 15

This coin is comfy af

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/signup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fall is going to be hard and very fast. not saying this is a bad coin but just know that it will happen

Buy Kucoin Shares and you can reap incredible profits without having to worry about your coin crashing. In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, exchanges like Kucoin are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year and requires you to lock up some funds as BNB)
>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Sit back and relax with Kucoin, rather than worrying about shit like BTC killing off your crypto, BTC getting flipped by ETH/BCH, or Charlie Lee saying something retarded.
Use my referral code for free shit: 1ch6a
kucoin.com/#/signup

Says nervous man for the 10th time in 24 hours.

ignored this at $1

nope, like i said its a good coin but going up vertical never ends well.

lol i only bought a thousand of these last week and I'm at $15K

congrats man hope you take some profit off the table

this coin is just so awesome tho. It literally allows near instantaneous feeless P2P transactions.

Thanks I'm in this long term tho. I will take profits when I feel the time is right.

>bought burst instead of this when it was under $3
LITERALLY JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

I got in at 4.74, should have gone earlier but I'm happy I got in before the huge pump. However there's no liquidity on the current exchanges, I expect a solid dump once it gets on a big one. And when that happens I will gladly go all in on this moonrocket.

Why is XRB so good?
Thanks XRB.

>Pass ICX on market
Anyone remember the user say it will never pass ICX?
It did it in a day. He's on suicide watch

I bought 1000 as well. Holding until I'm a millionaire.

Says the dumb shitcoin faggot

$100 eoy

It will have to go up a lot faster than this

And it shall in the name of Christ.

ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

give me a lambo lord

Bought in at $2 and now I want to throw a good chunk of my monero into xrb. I'm just hoping there is a significant correction that last longer than 5 minutes

Get on board the ultimate chad coin. Look at the fucking chart and tell me it isn't the perfect example of the Chad-fad.

let's go we got this

don't let go of your monero. don't you have a shitcoin to get rid of?

ME TOO , I fell for the fud. How does one developer create something like this. Jesus i guess autism triumphs anything

Reported. Get banned faggot.

XRB to fucking mars.

Just sold

>XRB to fucking mars.

Maybe in Q1 2018, but ultimately we're going to the Horsehead Nebula

bought em, see you at $30

sell walls ate down slowly, went all in this shits too real

I want to do a giveaway thread on this so fucking bad but I don't want to get banned. I feel like if Veeky Forums tried this coin they would fall in love with it. It's crazy how fast it is and how it has feeless transactions. It's B A N A N A S and will be in the top 10 easily by the end of next month.

x2 isn't even worth my time plebian, ZCL is going to allow me to retire in February

get ready to get dumped on in 2 days when it hits more exchanges

Thanks, I'll see you at $34

>thinks XRB is only going up 2x
>thinks that ZCL isn't a shit coin

Theres only $27 million 24 hour volume to push it this high

Big believer in this coin. It should have a big 2018

The tech behind it is solid. They do one thing and one thing good. IOTA can do what XRB can do, but not as well. I'm having a hard time not FOMOing everything on XRB, but I've been holding my bags of LTC for years. I hate to see the price creep up, but I really don't want to sign up for another fucking exchange just for one coin. I do want to buy 1k of these fuckers though and put them in a wallet then forget about them for a few years like I did with my stack of LTC

same

again, not worth my time. I'm looking at x25 from ZCL (which is what I got out of XRB anyway).

>he doesn't know about the BTCP airdrop
>he doesn't know the market loves shitcoins, especially ones with Bitcoin in the name