All aboard the mars machine

We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship
Zooming through the sky, stellar lumensssssss

Do I all in this? Now is ath.
I'm scare

ATH is 1900sat/30c you mong

If fairx is as huge as the rumors this coin is going north of $1 and FAST. Fast as a rocket, even.

>subject text got the same beat as the diarrhoea song
either you are a clever little jeet or my sides are going to orbit (unlike your little Fisher-Price curry rocket)

All in all the time, xvg is also a sound investment before new year

PSA this coin doesn't moon then dump like others. It is more for the patient amongst us

They aren't allowing it to be pumped and dumped. Under threat of assassination

THey'll stop chatting in this thread now too to bury it. They are supposed to limit their discussion on it anyway.

bad! bad salty no lumens! out mr salty!

MOOOOON

I'm holding 1600 XLM, I just see it always trailing behind XRP. But not going high one day but I could be wrong

i have 50k xlm i dont think im going to make it

i need more

So I was doing some test sending XLM to binance, and realize that it doesn´t matter if you choose TEXT or ID as a MEMO, as long a the one provided by binance fits the MEMO defaults right? My MEMO was a 10 digit number and worked fine using it as TEXT and ID

FOMO'd and bought 25k at 1640. May the lord be with me.

You will make it

I wonder why people sold this because it was stagnant.

low t low iq low time preference k-selected etc

I only have a little bit. Less than 1K. Will I make it? I brought in under .25

Trying to convince myself that 35 BTC sell wall is just a whale accumulating.

Where do I buy and how can I turn fiat into wonderful stellar gold?

btc to xlm on binance is easiest get it while you can

DIP ALREADY

I had 20k back at 600 sats, sold most at 900 and have accumulated back up to 14k. I wish I just put everything into xlm from the moment i found it

no dip once snek eats this wall

nothing in the way now of 1700

Currently sitting on 10k XLM

Should I dump my 3k REQ Bags and go all in on XLM?

o boy

It's now or never

>fairx
nigga fuk oyu meabn rumour its letaelly pri9nted

Just hodl both stacks, you should be comfortable with both gains

>tfw all in'd XLM during the last dip
>even sold precious link
>sold XVG in profit before the real rocket ride
Sad I missed the XVG launch but extremely comfy in XLM. I'm so comfy I don't even check blockfolio every day anymore, I know my big stack of XLM is just floating around in profit gearing up for an insane moon mission. This is an actual world-impacting blockchain, unlike most of these pnd scams.

>sold XVG in profit before the real rocket ride

That's shitty dude, I feel ya pain I did that a bit back with LTC just before it exploded to 80$

I hope you didn't get FOMO'd by some BUYBUYBUY thread, these pajeets keep shilling the fuck out of it. People shouldn't make snap decisions

Mind you, I like the attention, but I rather have people make concrete decisions based on research they spent the time on.

This thing for sure will change the world for the better, not just for our gains

15k xlm

My portfolio is now like 60% XLM lel

my poorfaggot define make it....

Naw, I grabbed 15k XVG at 150 back in September or so, whenever McAfee first mentioned it on Twitter, and I held it down through the low brutal months. During that time I convinced myself that XMR and other privacy coins are better and that Verge is a shitcoin and Wraith is vaporware, which I still suspect sometimes. When I was suddenly at 100% profit I was pretty excited and already had a lot of my portfolio in XLM. I am sold on XLM for the fundamentals and promises it has. During the Bcash listing nightmare when everything was dumping, I dropped every single bag, even my meme link bags, and all-in'd XLM at 1280. I didn't rise back as hard as some of the other coins, but having most of my stack in a big buy on a coin that has great potential lets me sleep at night and not spend all my time sitting here watching charts letting my eyes and assets bleed from bad trade attempts.

> lets me sleep at night

same haha. This hodl not only makes me comfy, but also motivates me to help the project grow. Becoming an ambassador/helping others etc.. Lots to benefit for anyone to be an early adopter