This is your party's fighter for the campaign

This is your party's fighter for the campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iix5MdZiNQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck! There goes my ovaries

Golem Knight Quest when you fuck

We already have 5 wizards. Fuck off large man.

Man, he's really gonna have a tough time fitting in many caves and dungeons

Implying he won't just tear open the caves and dungeons to make room
>IF THESE DUNGEONS SHALL NOT YIELD TO ME, THEN I SHALL SUNDER THEM, MAKE WAY

Gotta admit I'm mad jealous of how that guy took a shower, hit the weights, and got a clue.

Thats what they all say
"We don't need you large man, we have wizards" "You eat too much large man, get out of here" "You just stepped on my horse, large man" But when shit hits the fan and you need a giant man to kick some monsters down a chasm or hold up a collapsing castle when you fucks blew out the supports with your magic mayhem, DON'T come crying to me!

What a silly picture, they are missing whole band of Lithuanians coming back after they drowned ones they lured away.

>"Get off my lawn you fucks, making so much noise, I'm trying to sleep!!"

Perfect fit for a warlord, I say!

This is my "commander is taking too long" card.

Let's talk about this though, are swords really the best weapons for a giant? The idea of a giant is to be able to take out tons of tiny pleb soldiers with his giant might, wouldn't a weapon made for 1v1 combat just hinder him?

Why not a giant rolling pin to smash all his enemies with, or a scythe to easily reap them like crops, and a sword as a side arm in case he comes across another giant?

That episode was good

Episode of what?

youtu.be/iix5MdZiNQg

Really anything in the hands of a giant can sweep armies aside. A sword in a giant's hand isn't a side arm, it's a massive slab of metal that can cleave an entire kingdom's fighting force in twain.

Yeah but if that's the plan then wouldn't a scythe be more suitable for reaching all the way down there to get them?

Yeah but think for a moment about swinging a sword at something as tall as your ankles. It's not really the best designed tool for the job.

You can never go wrong with double strike.

I'll have to watch that later. Thanks user!

And have you tried cutting down mice with a scythe?

Yeah but look at the sword he's holding, it's clearly long enough that even standing full straight he could easily reach the ground. And again, it's less of worrying if he can cut with the sword, a sword for a giant would not be sharp, it's just a giant metal club shaped like a sword. But beyond that, a hammer or a spear would probably suit a giant better as a combat weapon, any kind of polearm would really, as it could be used to sweep small forces en mass

Its not about individual aiming, it's about harming a large number. If there were 10,000 mice surrounding me, I'm sure I could do some major damage with a scythe. But really I'd prefer the rolling pin idea most I think.

Have you tried using a scythe to target anything as low to the ground as a human is to a giant? Shit's stupidly unwieldy and you have to get low as fuck. And if you're getting that low why not make the entire contact surface more lethal rather than having to awkwardly deal with the many, many things too close for that shit.

I haven't personally but others seem to have done well. And if this doesn't work, why not just some wider shoes with some spikes maybe? Just stomp around?

No problem I'd recommend 1.25 speed as I find he talks a bit slow for my taste and it's kinda long

As the party's bard/cook, I hope he agrees to pay for his share of the groceries, cause he BIG.

I wait until he's asleep, stab him in the head, gank his shit, then abscond into the night. Good luck with your campaign guys. *drops mic*

Really harping on the rolling pin thing, how terrified would you be seeing a 150+ foot tall man sprinting at you with a giant version of thi's sweeping the field as he goes?

Someone gotta stand between you and the wizard killers.

>The rest of the party finds the dick ass thief in the morning, buried under a backpack the size of a house, a sword the size of a castle, and a big fancy amulet that is as big as a cow. The giant wakes up with an annoying splinter sticking out of his head

Instead of that, why not have them just make a giant roller out of stone, one the giant carries with both hands, and just lays an entire battlefield flat by rolling over it

I never got why this got people mad, especially the gm who can just go " well bob, fuck off then. Alright that didn't happen but bob died in his sleep from falling rocks, gg"

Also you need to be above 18 to post on this site.

>Party's Female Half-Orc keeps flirting with him

Looks painful, very scared/10.

>So does the party's female Gnome
>Everyone is a bit worried by this

You guys are unimaginative. Give the giant a club or hammer.

>You guys have no imagination
>Give the giant a big stick
This irony is palpable

>Eventually the new human cleric gets in on this

>Fighter is somehow chick magnet

>The other men of the party aren't even jealous or angry, they just have no idea how a giant who never takes his armor off is a chick magnet

Or how about a bunch of semi large boulders, small enough for him to go people bowling or pitch them but large enough to barrel through a structure or invading force. Or shit, a giant war wheel, or tower shield that can just be dropped like a wall of fuck you and is a handy bridge as well.

Don't be gay because I went with the best answer while idiots ate arguing about how low a scythe goes.

Looking at his size compared to the humans, he could probably kill 5-6 per swing, kick and stomp several more to death, and draw attention/arrow fire from the entire army. His value extends beyond how many he can personally kill, his dominating presence helps keep his side alive.

Yeah no that would be terrifying. but it assumes he's unique, what of the enemy has their own giants?

A blunt weapon can smash an area a large as it's own surface. A blade on that scale GOES THROUGH targets and hits the one around them, making it more efficient. A blunt weapon is only better in a siege, which is highly situational.

>went with the best answer
Like fuck you did.

>is the party fighter
>Is the giant
This is a good game.

really? no one?
>he's a big guy

Ah, I see we have a new dmpc.

>unimaginative
>give him the same weapons giants always have
Good one.

Goblin Slayer effect

This.

It's morning now and I just finished that video while getting ready for work. This guy make a lot of good points. I'd say I'm on board with him with spiked boots, double sided scythes and a sling.

I'm on board.

WOO