Why Zclassic is the best buy for the next 3 weeks

Look at Bitcoin Gold, Diamond, and GOD prices. For ZCL to be overvalued that would mean the Bitcoin Private coin will come out of the gate at under $70. I haven't seen any forks that have traded that low (Diamond was a 10:1 ratio)

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/signup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally this.
Smartest buy iv'e made in a while.
already seen 300% profits and its only half way to some of the lowest forks.

This is a fucking rocket

and when is the private coin coming out?

Its done this the past 3 days.

Yeah I bought TODAY and I'm still up crazy amount. I expect this to hit 1bil mcap 100% serious. Still so far from fork but few days before whales will pour in and buy everything in sight for the cheapest BTCP possible.

Basically making 10x on ZCL and another 10x on BTCP. It's incredible. Shit like this just doesn't happen often.

YEAH I MISSED THOSE DAYS UNFORTUNATELY

>told you to buy this at $10
>told you to buy this at $15
>told you to buy this at $25
>told you to buy this at $30

But you faggots just won't listen.

It will do the same tomorrow and the day after. Solid gains all the way through then you make at least 5x on BTCP.

Look how big privacy coins are. BitcoinPrivate will be HUGE.

Probably sell for 1k after a few days.

Speculation is target price could go as high as $800

That's too high. I'm expecting somewhere around $300 tops. People will start to realize that the block explorer is broken and that the wallet is not official.

I put in 5k the other day it's literally 55k now. Why do i even work anymore

Honestly I believe that. You're literally getting two coins for the price of one - and that price is discounted from 15k to $90.

BTCP will sell for at least a few hundred. So if you only have say 50 ZCL thats still 25k for free.

Fucking shit. Of course it will immediately start going down after I put in an order.

The volume is so nuts the price moves like that. Don't worry it's trending SUPER hard. It was fluctuating hard at 45-55k sats earlier but just a couple hours later its up 25% again.

Can someone explain how these forks work?

yeah exposure level now is like still small...people not realizing potential until someone important speaks up

Can I leave my Zclassic on bittrex and still get BTCP

wait for a big name to shill this will smash 2million sats

Do Binance to be safe they have already confirmed they will be supporting it.

bought at all time low lol

Wow, I fucking missed this coin I guess. I'll stay poor

binance doesnt even list ZCL wtf are u saying

still big big gains to be made, it's trading over $100 on tradesatoshi now.

tfw when when sold 59 of these for 38 dollars each this morning

kill me lads

He's asking about Bitcoin Private support via BTC not ZCL.

Sorry my bad I mis-read!!!

zcl isnt on binance .. what the fuck are you even saying you retard

I don't think I missed it as it's on Bittrex and Cryptopia. I'm stuck in the verification abyss on Bittrex and have heard Cryptopia a scam. That's 2 fucking coins now that Bittrex has fucked me out of, UBIQ was the other one.

I mis-read thought he was asking about bitcoin chill

Guys lets talk about the Fork, What is going to happen?

How much do you think its going to be Bitcoin Private?

It will have such as low supply as Zclassic?

Fucking jesus imagine if this thing reaches 800 USD,

>Why Zclassic is the best buy for the next 3 weeks
lel
Look at this fucking chart. Unlike the "bubble" chart you should be familiar with, Kucoin Shares are growing at the rate new technology is adopted because the value of KCS is based on Kucoin's popularity, which has more than doubled within the last week. By the end of the next year, it'll be as big as Binance and shares will be worth $500+ each. In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, exchanges like Kucoin are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year and requires you to lock up some funds as BNB)
>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Sit back and relax with Kucoin, rather than worrying about shit like BTC killing off your crypto, BTC getting flipped by ETH/BCH, or Charlie Lee saying something retarded.
Use my referral code for free shit: 1ch6a
kucoin.com/#/signup

no... he wasnt? he literally SAID ZCLASSIC CUNT

I dont have an account on Bittrex annoyingly, it looks like the only other real options are Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, and CoinExchange. I have zero experience with any of these 3 exchanges, can you bros tell me which is the least trash of them?

cryptopia isn't the worst even though its kind of shit

i use crptopia and its all ive ever used and its fine to me

Invested 900$ in this coin early in december after a dude here on Veeky Forums recommended it!

Am i doing it right, Veeky Forums ?

a rare situation where you buy the rumor and buy the news. The rumor leads to massive increase in price, and if true, you get fuckin free hardfork coins. Its a no lose. HOWEVER, this coin goes to ZERO if there is no hardfork coming out. So make sure to tread lightly and cash out your original investment sometime at a comfort level you deem necessary. Because this thing could take a wild turn REAL fast

stunning graph

>How much do you think its going to be Bitcoin Private?

low $1000s, might pump to $1500

Yes. That could literally be 100k in a month + whatever you get from Bitcoin Private.

Probably the best investment you'll ever have.

Ok, gramps. Thanks for the TA.

according to the github this shit is happening so i wouldn't be too worried.

good call user, this is why we visit biz.

Flawed logic. The fact that ZCL holders also get the air drop will drive down prices more than if it were a pure BTC fork. So much BTC is just locked up presumably forever that the Zclassic added supply will play a bigger role than the raw numbers would suggest.

But who fucking knows honestly. I've been wrong about pretty much everything having to do with forks.

I can tell you from empirical experience that a lot of people are targeting >1500$ or have no intention to sell.

Seriously, you get privacy + BCH cheap tx fees and BTC whales get a risk-free hedge against Bitcoin. It's nuts!

dont dump on me plz

congrats!

I personally have no intention to sell even 1 at this price.

Yeah same, I think the project is actually great beyond the price increase.

Rhett is an amazing dev (went to MIT!) and Bitcoin critically needs privacy. I don't want the fucking government up my arse.

I'm holding this shit until it's a global reserve currency LOL

Wait you people seriously think Bitcoin Private can reach 1K? When?

The fork is going to be 1:1?

fffffffffff

What's the smartest way to play this? Will the zclassic market die immediately after the fork?

>Wait you people seriously think Bitcoin Private can reach 1K? When?

No one can tell you when for sure, but my take is mid-February, perhaps March.

Yes, the fork is 1:1. ZCL essentially is a future for BTCP.

When shitcoincash could reach 3k why not this shit too?

Rhett said he will see the market demand to decide the continuation of zcl development after the fork.

imagine listing on coinbase

Fucking WHERE.
I wish you were shilling harder because if I saw the chart two days ago I would have bought then. Now I'm only going to get a 2-3x instead of a 10x.

you need to apply pajeet filter to find diamond between sea of shit threads here.

Holy fuck, if that hapends im done, even i bought an small ammount, 21 ZClassic, im totally done

Fffff jesus

all this is for you natsu

I saw it on here yesterday and bought in at 160k sats.
Just gotta sit here and refresh for ever, otherwise you miss moon missions like this one.

Retire in Thailand

Please tell me how to fucking do this

me too plz

I would be very interested in that empirical evidence, thanks

THIS TRAINS IS NOT EVEN SLOWING DOWN LADS.

literally who the fuck plants these bots
i hope karma gets your bitchass

top of biz page on the right, look for filter

>Thailand

Looks wonderfull

i-im sorry but i cant see it, even if i CTRL + F

on the right "Filters"

Those are only filter words you use?

At one half bitcoin cash market cap and adding supply of both zclassic with btc, that puts bitcoin private at over 1000 each

wtf

bought on Wednesday and up 200% already. interested to see how this goes at time of fork / after fork.

say it with me biz:

LIGHT
UP
LAMBO

holy shit this coin has never even heard of rsi in its life, it doesnt give a flying fuck

give me suggestion.

What if the fork gets cancelled though, like we've seen in the past?

It won't. The dev behind it is actually solid.

the only way to play this is to buy ZCL for the pump and sell before the fork. honestly not a bad idea.

i bought through cryptopia. it doesn't have the best ui but it does the job

>sell before the fork
>miss out of BTCP $3k coin

This. Plus he stands to make way more by going through with it.

I wasn't saying in that way, i was just curious, in fact im going to apply the ones you said

this. miss 100 BTCP mean literally throw away like 30k~100k
go to home page of biz

ya ok it's cool user. Last time have LINK and CHAINLINK aslo but seem they already off themselves

and miss out on the free btcp? I'm not sure about that. even if this underperforms garbage like bch and btg it could still perform well, especially with the privacy trend

Weren't we all not supposed to talk about this?

am i getting cucked because im on mac?

you are getting cucked because you are a fucking retard. go to the catalog

poorfag here, should i throw buy 6 zcl right now

fuck sakes i was just there cunt and i couldnt see it but i do now, thankyou user

poorfag also btw

my only regret is not having enough money to pump into this
if i put 1000 usd into this earlier i would've made so much money
kill me anons crypto is so stressful i wish i never learned about it

HURRY THE FUCK UP GET IN ITS GOING TO $1000

jfc. 750k sats...

Sold 2 weeks ago because I'm a retard, end me now

WTF 0.0075 on bittrex NOW, WE ARE GOING OUT OF THE FUCKING SOLAR SYSTEM BIZBROS

Pic related

Holy fuck i swear i only checked it 10 minutes ago lol

Making shit tons of money isnt retarded what's wrong with you lol