Make a character story from the image you see: Friday the 13th edition

Time for another make-a-short-story-from-the-character-art-you-see-game threads. And as usual the rules or instructions follow:

>Look at the image above yours
>Post 3 to 5 lines of greentext detailing an interesting character based on that image
>But if you've got more than 3 or 5 lines to tell, then go ahead
>You can contribute by posting your own image, even as a form of a bump

Previous: Also have some good luck for Friday the 13th folks...

hope y'all also enjoy these additional images for extra inspiration.

>Shadow-spawn comes to you only at night, moving silently and always jumping you, perhaps on purpose.
>She speaks softly, almost always in a monotone, her words tinted at the edges by an alien accent.
>When you lie with her on the couch you can note she has an unfamiliar, yet pleasant scent. You think for a moment you can hear a heartbeat, but that moment passes. Despite this, she's always invitingly warm.
>Her hair seems to barely reflect any light at all, her skin always pale. She has a slim, almost delicate looking frame that was beautiful in an almost unapproachable way, like a Greek statue. Despite this, she is very, very strong.
>She always desires physical contact, sometimes only necessitating your hand, sometimes she leans in and coils herself around you, burying her face in your neck.
>She kisses you in a soft, dainty sort of way that indicates unfamiliarity. Sex understands. Always she's on top, pressing you down, grabbing and squeezing as though fascinated by your being. A tongue against your neck to feel your racing heartbeat. Gentle yet ceaseless movement bringing you inside of her, feeling as though it was tailor made for you. Treating you at times delicately, as though you were made of glass and one wrong move would shatter you. Other times, much more animalistic. Hungrier, needier.
>She has a sort of wonder of human customs, and asks you to explain how many things in your home works, toying with them herself occasionally. Sometimes she does nothing and just watches you, captivated.
>She distrusts other women, angling herself in between you and them, touching you in ways to display ownership.
>Sometimes you can get her to smile, though she often does it when you do something she finds cute, and when she does you can see her carnivore's teeth. Often she murmurs to you how safe you are.
>She curls next to or on top of you in bed, dim, half-open red eyes watching over you. Whispering "I love you" as you fall asleep.

>will cont.

>cont.

> Often walks out of the room you are in to just use 8th dimensional shortcuts to get behind you and breath cold air on your neck
> Lets you freely contemplate her perfect naked body for minutes at a time and is clearly amused by this
> Every morning you wake up with her standing on top of the bed saying "I made breakfast" while pointing to a plate full of overcooked eggs and bacon
> Her eyes literally stare into your psyche
> Normally she would feed herself by consuming souls, but your love is so great that she can use it instead
> Every moment you are with her, you are basically overfeeding her
> She is growing stronger

>Arn Gunderson, age 19
>recent technician transferee from sector 11 to take over for poor ol' Jannik Harma. Who got into a messy accident from "The Sticky Situation Hall."
>Arn however is confident he can get the job done and fix the sticky situation his fellow technicians wish him luck about.

>You've been having nightmares
>Passionate, disgusting, degenerate nightmares that makes you buck and scream
>You're sure it's nothing, but you don't have a lot of energy these days, and they won't go away.
>Even on dreamless nights, you wake up bathed in sweat, your blanket tossed aside, your underwear a mess

>Elyon Roydark, one-hundred-and-one year old drow elf.

>She has many qualifications of a fighter, a quick, fleet footed, and agile fighter to be exact, to which many of her peers and fellow guild members urge her to be one.

>However Elyon Roydark has some noticable talent for music and has a knack skill for playing a Stradivarius Violin, so she made a compromise.

>She will become a martial fighter, the type that's quick and agile. While also being a part bard too.

>Her signature weapon is a customed made weapon is a fencing sword, or rapier. That has parts of a violin stick built with it as the string is made to be hardened, tough and durable against the blows of swords and other weapons, thanks to some enchantment.

>With her martial fighting skills and other combat training accompanied by her naturally born musical talent. Elyon Roydark considers herself, a "Combat Bard."

>Samrod Ganjima is saddened, depressed and shamed at how the once prosperous land of Marmahnaya has become

>A ravaged war torn hellhole where a majority of its towns, cities and even the smallest of villages has been reduced to rubble.

>Though the capital of Al Darbaqib and the financial districts of Salmazeraa still stands, the government Marmahnaya has essentially exiled itself. In which the president and her closest allies and other loyalist forces fled the capital as soon as insurgent forces were closing into the capital and financial districts.

>But just then intervention came as military forces from Prokozran arrived, in which Prokozrani military fighter aircraft bombed and shot at the approaching rebel forces who intended to take the capital and claim Marmahnaya for themselves.

>Prokozrani military intervention continued for months until the rebel forces were getting weaker. Since the people of Marmahnaya have now been motivated, rallied and even inspired by their Prokozrani saviours to fight back against the terrorist forces and defend their homeland.

>Finally after almost a year Prokozrani military forces along with Marmahni militia forces have finally defeated the terrorist-rebels that once plagued Marmahnaya and plunged it into chaos.

>The unfaithful and cowardly president and her allies however gave up hope for a rebuilding a better and brighter for Marmahnaya as she essentially told Prokozran that. "They can have that war torn hellholle, I'm done and enjoying my life of asylum in Gretchen Land."

>This disgusted the people of Marmahnaya, especially Samrod Ganjima, who fought and bled for his country as he was many of the militia who fought with his fellow countrymen and Prokozrani forces to combat the rebels.

>While Marmahnaya is pretty much under the control of Prokozran, it will take a longtime, especially financial aid from numerous other countries. For it to be rebuilt and become just as prosperous as it once was.

This is like Tumblr's wet dream.

>Leonard "Bunny" Olivieri, lives with his girlfriend
>18 year old boy who may look like a rebellious teen, but is actually a decent guy who loves and respects his parents and has a legit girlfriend to boot
>He dresses up in that redicoulous bunny rabbit ears hoody because it is a gift given to him by his loving girlfriend
>No one should under estimate him, because despite his cutey boy and feminine looks he is a skilled non-professional mixed martial arts fighter and knows how to swing that bat he holds
>He nearly beaten three robbers to death with his bat when his parent's home once got broken into while he was inside it
>And when a stalker who was creeping on his girlfriend attempted break into the home where he and his girlfriend live, he did the same thing he did to the three robbers who broke into his parent's home. He nearly beatten the stalker to death before handing said creep to the authorities
>Leonard The Bunny Boy is indeed an intimidating and fierce young man, but a cutesy boy who enjoys the love and care of his far more dominant girlfriend
>Including the physical affection and head pats his girlfriend gives him all while calling him a goodboy.

>generating a hand specifically for hand-holding

Cute.

Count Stukanious 'Stuka' Von Bermora is a bored kind of woman. She isn't exactly a 'settle down with some elven wizard and live in the forest fucking the trees' type of elven wife either. Instead, after reading up on most of recent human history (she confesses a love for the early 20th century), sitting quietly as her kind wallowed in bureaucracy and idiotic 'spirit guides' didn't sit right with the invigorated young countess.

She knew politicking better than most from pure practice, and from reading what human literature she could get her hands on. Ordering her tailors to construct an "official garment" for her from the pictures and accounts of uniforms from the great conflicts, the count, even though humans had long died and the elven kind had emerged from the ruins of their technologically advanced civilization to swear off destructive human-thought and human advancement, she resurrected both in spectacular fashion.

Now she wages a total war, campaigning across the continents of the world to bring it to a greater glory. Ineffective fools, she will usher in the new age. Those fearful elder who gawked and hemmed at oh-so-destructive tech had been using it to keep themselves alive. She would crush the hypocrisy of the old world, and the new, the reborn elves would rise to claim Earth for their own.

"I don't understand, Ankora. Those bastards haven't done much more than turning their entire region into a warmachine."
"They've also opened a new path of research in how the land's power behaves under certain circumstances."
"And they needed to turn Rembas into a walking damned volcano to do so? Call me delusional, but it wasn't woth it."
"Rivallon, I don't expect you understand how important their mistake was, but..."
"As I understand it, it was important enough for you to create a painting about it. What I don't comprehend is why? Why honor such a reckless disregard for both themselves and the land they inhabited?"
"Because thanks to that, we know more about the wilds we live in more than ever before. It's wonderful."
"It's madness is what it is. And every scholar in the University will agree with me in that regard, I am most certain."
"If such is the case, then the University doesn't have much to offer in the ways of knowledge then."

Shit. Forgot pic

>You're CO and his second have been prodding you to meet your gf
>Without thinking you bring her as is
>Then promptly remember she's part of the race your task forces hunts

>Temple spirit that took his oaths to the fullest
>Stands vigil ensuring none release the evil he guards
>Day in and day out the evil tries to get him to do it

that looks like a dude so
>backwater freeter decides he wants to do something with his life and joins the galactic army
>not really good at anything so the higher ups decide to use him as a test subject for a new experimental armor
>turns out the researchers didn't get the memo and made the suit expecting a female test subject
>armor bonds to him and he goes rogue, has to awkwardly explain to everyone he doesn't actually have tits

>That hip to shoulder ratio
As a Veeky Forumsizen I'm triggered

>A traveling merchant's son who got lost in the Swamplands and wound up being "saved" by one of the swamp women living deep in the bogs.
>Never seeing a human just wandering by her pond that she wasn't a threat/something she planned to eat, she took the boy in and grew smitten with him.
>Now the man and his fish wife travel the world together. The woman to see what's beyond her swamps, and the man looking for an excuse to leave the dangerous lands she called home.

>Magic is normally a very powerful and potent threat
>The nobility however found a ritual that nullifies magic using a complex pattern across a person's body
>The process is excruciating but people either willingly or unwillingly were recruited
>All to protect a bunch of nobles
>Some of them have gotten loose and are out for their own and to shake the system to the ground

This is pretty cute.

>that looks like a dude
>with boobs
>and girly lips
>and wide child-bearing hips

We call those dudes "women".

>girly lips
You barely see the face but anyone who looks for more than a second can plainly see that's man face with lipstick.
If anything, it's a drag borg.

People get strange ideas about anatomy on this site

interest bump

>"So which of those two prisoners of war's gonna win their chance of freedom? The Orc or that Minotaur?"

>"I'm putting my money on the Orc of course. You know? Big muscular guy, taller height, and I just can't help but love that funny "cockney" accents them green-skins have."

>"Well I'm putting my money on that Minotaur. Since Minotaurs tend to be faster, quicker and agile despite their body frame. Oh and those horns can also be used as an advantage as an extra weapon. Especially when charging towards the enemy."

>"Well lets see and find out who wins."

>The capital has fallen. Rebellion tears the lands apart.
>Like sharks smelling blood, the enemies of the Empire surge forth to plunder and take what they will
>Many of his men had fled, abandoning a lost cause. But not the Captain. He stands. He fights. He will carry on the legacy of his father, his father's father, and so on, an unbroken line of service and honor.
>For the Empire

>The Scourge of Islam is a bunch of Italians on airborne golf mats
Well, okay then.

One of them is a cowboy, too. Muslim, Italian cowboy.

>A paladin who fell in battle
>He was resurrected by a necromancer, and his faith protected him from the mage's insidious will
>Undead and unable to return to his old life, he bids his daughter goodbye before leaving his past life forever, wandering the world in hopes for an end to his curse

Well if it's too hard for you, I got the others

I mean I can understand, it must be hard coming up with a story

But I'm sure you can think of something if you put in some effort

>Villain Club hosts a costume party every Helloween.
>Chad Thunderpecs with his pet pigeon Huginn infiltrates to steal a set of Floating Tiaras
>but they fucked up.

>A criminal Wziardess who's better known as "The Firestarter."

>A wanted criminal charged for arson, assault, attempted robbery, assaulting law enforcement officials and pyromancy. Since pyrtomancy is deemed illegal in the region.

>Her current bounty is about 100,000 to 200,000 credits. Which definitely speaks volumes to just how dangerous she is.

That looks like an anime image and I'll just say its shit.

>A beta experiment for a trans-human bio weapon program

>The subject is fitted with two powerful arm augmentations to enhance her strength and grip while the feet enhancements help boost speed, agility, mobility and jumping.

>Combat tests will be scheduled another time as the mobility tests are the first to come.

>People started to use the thread to get smut
>Thread goes to shit
I am shocked I tell you, shocked.

>The Cryognis Royal Sorceror.
>While modern Cryognians fear and despise magic without fail, in the olden days before their ascension to the galactic stage spellcasting was treated as noble and a right only exercised by highborn individuals.
>Of particular note is that the majority (by five individuals) of mages and witches were women, whose first spell was invariably the one commonly known as "Compress Mist", used to craft enchanted cloth and armor for the mage to wear.
>Today it is possible to trace the origins of these mages, and as a result it is now known that the gift of magic, while able to skip generations, is only found in those descending from the first Sorceror-King of Cryognia.
>This revelation has seen the rise of several succession wars and vast schisms between classes.
>Most of those who are not interested in ruling over Cryognia have left the planet for Tellus to eke out a new life and escape their more ambitious siblings.

>That Arale girl?
>Yeah, she's a decent student.
>She tends to lose her focus often, mostly looks at birds and trees when she does.
>When that happens, she usually grinds things finer than others do.
>She thinks it's not how she's supposed to do it, but in truth, no one else can even get their powders that fine.
>And, well, every profession needs a dreamer to make something new, right?
>All in all, she's one of my best students.
>If only i could make heads or tails of that birdspeak she talks to avians with!

Bump

God it is SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE.

Haha, I see what you did there.

But seriously, its already done that drawing request.

>Oaf The OX
>For his entire life he has been tortured and beaten by the orcs that took him captive
>Orcs are mean to Oaf
>Oaf will prove he is bigger and stronger than any orc

his ancient eyes perceived the room around him
Like a parent about to scold its child... only to remember that child is an adult too now.

But were they not still like children? These beings that had not even seen their first century... How could they possibly understand their choices would have consequences when those consequences would only come after they were already long gone?

All this went through the mind of the harpist as effortlessly plucked the strings of his wooden harp into flawless harmony, the act seemed to be like breathing to him... A mere extension of his being.

He was simply there, keeping them company, and wasting time, as one does, nothing more. Somehow the queen and her sister felt deeply honoured by that. He still did not know why.

>"Ouch, ow! Owwy!" Moaned the Lizardman Guardsman

>"Oi wot's wrong with you's Voxlat? What ya moaning about?" His human guardsman comrade asked.

>"Ugh! My teeth, they're hurting! Why are the hurting soooo muuuuch!? Was it something i ate last night???"

>"See! I told you ya should've not ate that many sugary sweets last night. now yer teeth's are an achin'. Cavities wot they call at wot's happenin' to your teeth if I'm correct. Better pay the doc a visit for ya achin' teeth, and not eat that much candy next time Voxlat."

bump

why thpugh?

>"Daddy."

>The young man in the left is Jack Harper, an honor student of M.I.T. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) is now an exchange student of our world of Earth to a recently discovered and far more fantastical and magical alternate universe

>And the woman in the right is Jack's classmate, Maria Bakanowska. A mage for a magical academy in the alternate universe Jack is currently staying now as part of the cutural exchange program

>Maria volunteered to house Jack in her residence and help him get accustomed to her world, while Jack would teach and enlighten Maria about our world of Earth

>Some people have feared Jack Harper and Maria Bakanowska would not get along, since Jack's a tech-centric and materialistic guy who's very accustomed our modern Earth lifestyle and culture. While Maria is a more simplistic and non-materialistic type of gal who likely does not enjoy loud music nor flashy gadgets that much

>Amazingly, Jack and Maria have gotten well together. As a matter of fact, they've very much liked each other in nearly just a week since Jack's cultural exchange duties started with Maria.

>And according to both Jack and Maria themselves, they enjoy each other's company. Jack has taught and informed Maria about our world of Earth, our history and technological and scientific glories. While Maria has had joy in educating Jack about magic, the type of magic she practices and even her world's rich culture and history.

Bump

>bat with barbed wire

In this city, only the regulars of a gay nightclub opened by a powerful psychic stand between unsuspecting humanity and evil fairies from beyond a magical dimensional rift.

>Bakugo, the gigantic faggot
>As a child Bakugo wasn't like all other boys, he had a special abilty of his own: he loved other boys. Even after being despised by everyone else his faggotry kept growing and growing and eventually he became one with his own faggotry and became a giant. Now he wanders cities searching for the biggest cocks to satisfy his gigantic homosexual ass and dreaming to find someday the mythical giant cock and beat it his his ass to find eternal homosexual pleasure.

>A Caucasian woman
>And an African American Man
>Looking romantic and love-dovey and all
>This makes /pol/ angry

Studies have shown that people have nearly identical neurological reactions when seeing bestiality as they do when seeing miscegenation.

They also have a lot of sex.

A very universal interaction among all human cultures.

[citation needed]

Let's just stop this nonsense right here and shove off, eh? This ain't /pol/, regardless of anyone's personal feelings over racemixing and what have you.

>Everyone says it's over.
>My hometown has been razed to the ground.
>My homeland is in pieces.
>We thought we were safe, here between the mountains.
>The Empire never gave a crap about us, even when we were sitting on a strategic priority.
>But these new invaders...
>Imperial broadcasts called them the Metal Norsemen.
>Walking around in their steel suits, firing compressed cold from their arm cannons.
>I wouldn't be surprised if the Empire folded just from catching a glimpse of them.
>Not us, though, oh no.
>They tried to be amiable, at first.
>Asked us if they could set up a command post on our land.
>It quickly got worse.
>Now, most of the people are in the eastern mountain.
>The rest, all warriors of my clan, have either fallen or deserted.
>Only I remain on the surface.
>We fought as well as they did.
>This little longhaired mongrel is the last one left of them, as well.
>Their civilians are in the eastern mountain as well.
>They're all afraid of what happens next.
>Who'll win?
>It has to be me.
>I have 409,532 lives to protect.
>I cannot afford to slack off.
>Let's see what Mr. Cold Steel thinks about a good and proper Fist of Fire...

SPEAK IN ENGLISH YOU MODERN DAY AZTECS!!!!

"Howdy y'all."