Tyrion vs Teclis

You have to vote for one of these two high elf fucks for the next Phoenix King. Who do you choose?

Malekith

You fucking what.

Tyrion, only if he has Teclis as an adviser.
If Tyrion is the Phoenix King, will he marry the next Everqueen, aka, his daughter?

He isn't the Phoenix king

Teclis, the one who isn't retarded and constantly at risk of going insane, how is this a question? Tyrion literally has autism

The proposition of OP is that you have to vote for one of them to be the next king. Never mind there's no chance In hell the princes would vote for an heir of Aenarion

FPBP

>elf-things

Malekith is unfit to be king cause he got his dick burned off so he can't fulfill his duties to sire a new everqueen

Hasn't he spread "his blood" across the nobility of the druchii, though?

Since there is not a Fantasy version around...

probably just acknowledged family connections, like their great-grandfather was his father's second nephew twice removed.

>teclis or tyrion

imrik

This. He had to have relatives. Being related to him is a good way to secure influence and control for both parties, so he would've spread his neices, nephews, cousins etc throughout the other families.

>probably
Great. Now get me the source that he has his dick burned off.

Neither.
Tyrion is an insane idiot and Teclis is an incompetent twat.
Despite being a troll proposition, malekith would actually be a betetr phoenix king than both of them. Too bad he's a chaos worshiper

>malekith would actually be a betetr phoenix king than both of them.
Except he was Failbadon of the setting

Nope, Asuryan confirms that he was the only king that could have led the Elves to eternal peace and victory over Chaos.

>could have led the Elves to eternal peace and victory over Chaos.
And guess what happenned? He proved himself as armless failure.
But nice b8 mate.

I've only actually read the first ET book and summaries of the rest. If someone would bother giving a TDLR, how does Malekieth solidify his claim? Does Asuryan fax him or something?

>End Times
I kindly ask you to not talk fanfiction here
That's the point. He's extremely competent in ruling a kingdom. he's just fucked up in the head

>He's extremely competent in ruling a kingdom
>failed all his invasions

>Does Asuryan fax him or something?
Basically, yes.
Apparently the all flame of asyrian was a test, and malekith failed. But for SOME REASON he kept being the chosen oen despite failing the very thing that would've made him chosen one

So in short, ET makes no sense and should not be talked about ever

Ruling a kingdom is different than invading another, you twat

According to that abomination, mommy's boy only had to stay in the flames a few seconds more, which would had purged the insanity of his mind and made him a proper king.

Retarded, I know.

I assume it's because all though he failed everyone after him cheated and so he remains the only candidate.

No because everyone else literally couldn't pass the test without cheating. The test was made so only Malekith could pass it, and he failed. But Asuryan instead of sayin "well time to find another chosen one" kept it as it was because the chaos worshipper murderghobo is really the rightful king of all elves, guyse

>I kindly ask you to not talk fanfiction here

Canon deal with it. Your feels are not relevant.

Nope, the Aelves are alive today thanks to him.

Yes, he became the Avatar of Asuryan.

Here's your (You), I know you're desperate for it.

>canon
no its not.
its a different setting.
>aelves

Malekith had the qualities needed to combat Chaos. Uncompromising, ruthless, etc.

The Chaos Gods had to intervene directly to prevent Malekith from taking the throne because he was the one who would have banished them from the world forever as the PK. He would have shutdown the gates in the north and south and genocided all the tainted.

Nope, it's not. End Times is WHFB.

Eat a dick, neckbeard.

>end times is whfb
its a precursor to Age of Sigmar. Keep it at that.

>all this unironic malekith shilling
Shoo, shoo

Oh? Want another one, honey? Alright, since you're slobbering and panting for it. Here you go. (You).

But it still WHFB. The final chapter.

I can taste your tears.

>the final chapter
more like the sequel no one asked for and disregards.

Alright, alright, fine. If you're really going to beg for it like that, you can have one last (You). That's all you're going to get from me tonight, though. Now be a good girl.

How does Morathi reconciles the fact that her son is destined to lead the elves to victory over Chaos while she's a Slaanesh's fangirl?

Tyrion. Not because he's wiser, but Teclis would never be able to command the respect that Chadion can. Teclis would be all good ideas that never got done thanks to elf politics. Tyrion is may have less good ideas, but he's more likely to get people to follow through with them.
So Tyrion with Teclis as an advisor is the golden deal

>Aided by renegade sorcerers, Hotek used the Hammer of Vaul to construct a suit of armour for the crippled Malekith; although his body had been all but broken, the prince of Nagarythe had clung to life. Bitterness and anger had fuelled Malekith’s will, sustaining him through the long years of agony that he had endured. The burning would never stop, and so Hotek fused his newly forged armour directly to Malekith’s body. Clad in a rune-etched skin of black steel, Malekith could once again lead his armies. Swearing oaths of revenge and bargaining his soul to forbidden gods, Malekith grew in sorcerous power. He was no longer the prince of Nagarythe; he would forever more be known as the Witch King.

>so Hotek fused his newly forged armour directly to Malekith’s body

armor don't come off

>which would had purged the insanity of his mind and made him a proper king.

I honestly buy that part, because he was clearly corrupted by that point. What I don't buy is everything else - Asuryan cursing the lines of the Pheonix King, Malekith being the one true king despite becoming even more debased and evil over the millenia, etc.

Malekith had his shot and failed.

She doesn't. She's a crazy, jealous, mommy bitch.

>Malekith had his shot and failed.

No. The PKs all failed. They choose exile from the world and peace over ending Chaos.

Morathi in proper canon is not a Chaos worshipper.

>Asuryan cursing the lines of the Pheonix King, Malekith being the one true king despite becoming even more debased and evil over the millenia, etc
Asuryan was almost as big of a cunt as Malekith.
Honestly, it is uncharacteristic of him to want peace to begin with. He fucking loved a bit of violence.

What is proper canon?

Total War. To the dismay of historyfags who are not aware Warhammer III will came after a history game.

Until 8th ed it was purposefully left vauge as to whether Morathi worshipped Slaanesh/Chaos or was just really fucking crazy, same incest

>isn't not
ftfy

She's a whore who goes in bed with whatever god or malignant entity will give her power and beauty. Did I mention that she has a stalker crush on Tyron too? She believes he's the reincarnation of her beloved Aenarion and wants her fucktoy back.

hes a dark elf

that alone makes him 1000x more virile than a high elf

>Except he was Failbadon of the setting
he managed to keep the setting equivalent of the underdark running and not imploding in on itself, and founded a fairly successful kingdom from very little

hes also a skilled negotiator (or was) and is all round competent- his main issue is tunnel vision

His main issue is tunnel vision and also being a petulant pyschopath for most of his 5000+ year life span. It was only after he got shrekked by Teclis that he calmed down and went from saturday morning cartoon villain to Darth Vader by Xanatos

The change started in 7th ED with Gav's novels. TW adding in her being Slaaneshi is some game mechanic bullshit to give her some negative attributes.

>She believes Tyron is the reincarnation of Aenarion.

Is Teclis meant to be the reincarnation of someone?

Boris...
Get the Electors

probably Caledor, but they're both heirs of Aenarion. Tyrion is just the most Aenaerion like elf to ever elf since Aenarion. Also she doesn't become obsessed with Tyrion till he loses his shit and draws widowmaker

>not Teclis reforming the system and getting Chad to kick the teeth out of anyone who objects

Tyrion was do Chad even in the womb he stole vitality from his brother and became the greatest elfchad to live since Aeny. Meanwhile Teclis has to drink potions just to survive.

>petulant pyschopath for most of his 5000+ year life span
mostly the inbetween period

he was pretty great while young, and was WFB's Dr Doom towards the end

getting hit by the wrath of god tends to put things into perspective

SUMMON

How does Archaon rank in the caster scale of warhams?

The only right answer.

THE

ELECTOR

COUNTS

COUNTS

>people would rather have an edgelord with mommy issues rather then the chad in the woods as king.

BY SIGMAR NO

>the virgin Malekith
>the chad Orion

The magic fire that determines if you are king or not burnt him and would have killed him if he had the decency to remain in it.
>I wuz meant 2 b king

>choosing the guy who only does Caledon wank

This guy gets it. Tyrion has the leadership and is loved by the High Elves and while he may not be perfect he is intelligent enough to take advise from Teclis, the brains.

Caledor he's not technically dead

Point of order, they thought the same thing about Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

>would have killed him
apparently not, it just hurts like a motherfucker so he thought he was doing it wrong and quit early

>so he thought he was doing it wrong and quit early
What a pussy

This piece of fluff always mystifyed me. Did elves have no instruction on how to use their magic fire or something?

hes the only MOFO to actually stand in fire- the others just used magic since it looked painful

elven gods are dicks, news at 11

Old fluff said that the flames were the way Asuryan proved if you were worthy of the Pheonix Crown. If you felt nothing, it's all good; if you burned (like Malekith), then you deserved it for being an ambitious arse.

EoT instead said that all the Asur used some cheat potion to pass, while Malekith had to As far as I care, I accept Total War as current canon while AoS is some AU made by GW.

Teclis

>Teclis
>incompetent

>Mr. I banish belakor and his army with a single clap
>incompetent

>Mr. Let's talk to the dorfs again
>incompetent

Go fuck yourself. I bet ET is the only storm of chaos you know.

Either way he was not fit to be the king.
Either he fail a test
or He fail to be cleansed
Now instead admitting his fuckup and thinking that maybe is something wrong with his claim he gone full
I AM TRUE KING when he is clearly not.
TW is actually not that bad.

>MR "i caused end times with my scheming"
incompetent seems the right word here

>As far as I care, I accept Total War as current canon while AoS is some AU made by GW.
This user is 100% right.

>Either he fail a test
yes, but everyone else was disqualified due to cheating- so hes the closest to "passing" the elves have

which is why he passed the next time round

Total war is also fan fiction with wildly different time lines coexisting.

What of my last sentence was not to get?

oh, i got it- its just irrelevant even if it was true

new lore came along, the timeline moved forwards, teclis is incompetent since his fuck ups cascaded into the end of the world

He fail it outright when rest 'cheated' it but who knows if they could not pass it.
So no - he try - he fail and then he fall(even when his steps before was not lawful or good).

>but who knows if they could not pass it.
irrelevant, they were disqualified in this analogy

>he fail
yes- and then he pass the second time round

Is it just one user that keeps wanking on aos in all these fantasy threads. Like carnac or something.
Or is it a group of people on this board that just has to have their cake and eat it on both ends.

>Sacrifices countless people for power
>Must wear a suit of armor to hide his withered burnt dick
>Casts dark Sorceries

>Gets sacrifices every year for the Lulz
>Must wear only a leaf loincloth to stop his massive deer cock impregnating every female in the province
>Has literally never cast a spell once in his life, thinks magic is only for women.

AoS is revving up to be pretty cool with Firestorm.

Some of the cities sound fun, like Anvilmar, which is basically Morrowind: Dinosaurs and Pirates edition Or Greywater Fastness which is /k/ the city and The Living City which is /k/ Innawoods edition.

>AoS is revving up to be pretty cool with Firestorm.
>Anvilmar
Yeah sure

The names for the cities are a bit dull, I think they took the "Less silly names" shouting too seriously.

I look forward to new stuff desu: I wonder how the AoSRPG will handle it.

no, the timelines are pretty consistent compared to GW's dogshite.