COSS

COSS thread, KuCoiners fuck off you have your own 20+ threads shitting up the board with hundreds of referral codes.

COSS is currently 1/17th the marketcap of KuCoin, who's ready for the easiest 10x of your life when we get our API

Higher risk, Higher return
Admittedly KuCoin is faster in the initial hurdle, but if (when) COSS gets U.S. customers approved for FIAT/Altcoin trading, it will easily overtake the competition.

comfy with my coss hold.

i got paid $1.7 this week from COSS exchange fees LMAO

just the beginning brahs

poor cossers. Is this like a counseling thread for bag holders? That's cute. what ever helps you cope I'm going back to the kucoin party threads now k bye

you forgot to post your referral code, Rajeesh

Tell me that you genuinely believe KuCoin will 5x or 10x before COSS will, I crave your delusion.

1Q554 sign up to kucoin and use this code is premium account so you will get added bonuses. Its not to late

kucoin party threads aka pajeets and children posting referral codes that no one uses

and there it is, literal street shitting live in this thread

lol ok I'm just joking but seriously use my referral code 1Q554 to sign up to kucoin. Yes i believe kucoin will 10X before Coss does. The reason is its aggressive referral marketing system. Its pretty much a pyramid scheme but it will 10x none the less. Coss growth will be slower but more natural. Id rather make gains with kucoin bubble now and if i feel like it put them in to coss later.

HAIL RUNE

Do not respond to KuCoin posters. I don't care anymore. Let them rot in their own filth

Bought in at 9 cents. Pretty comfy hold. Plus I've been getting a decent chunk of extra COSS from the fee split.

I want to buy this but I'm scared

Need id for this site

This is a comfy hold for me. Excited to see how the next couple weeks play out. Really good things to come.

Guys Coss is declining in volume...not a good look

Wtf? It's increased by $200k in their past 24 hours

You fudders are literally pathetic liars

Holy shit. I just counted 18 fucking threads on KuCoin. What a fucking shitshow. biz is officially a marketing platform.

And with COSS fud, shut the fuck up about it. /biz doesn't know shit. This is a great token, with a great team. Fuck off niggers

2018 will be comfy af
HAIL RUNE

Fucking this

COSS will easily 10x. You niggers need to understand Market Cap. Combined with the fact that this a dividend paying Exchange Coin (Both BNB, and KUC have mooned to fuck and have the same premise as COSS).

Getting into COSS right now is how you make a 10x.

Get in, hold on COSS, earn Shitcoins and more COSS while you hold, and become rich.

16 MILLION DOLLAR MARKET CAP

Coss and KCS are both absolute shit compared to BCO.

I have 30k I can put into coss at anytime. Are they really releasing their UI though??

UI release imminent.

Also here’s the dividend breakdown.

>20k Coss holder here.

Holy shit I thought you were lying

What the fuck?