Let's talk about TAMRIEL

Has anyone tried to run a Tamriel campaign? I love the lore of Aedra and Daedra.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-chDClmdos&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCPBUy9uAXQUXZ4UBaDLKS5
en.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page
imperial-library.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=1HYziMl8aN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awesome Introduction to Nirn: youtube.com/watch?v=A-chDClmdos&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCPBUy9uAXQUXZ4UBaDLKS5

Elder Scrolls Wiki: en.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page

Imperial Library: imperial-library.info/

Trivia and Daedric lore: youtube.com/watch?v=1HYziMl8aN4

Tamriel is the home of ten main races, each occupying a different portion of the continent:

Redguard - Hammerfell

Imperial - Cyrodiil

Nord - Skyrim

Breton (Human and Elven ancestry) - High Rock

Khajiit - Elsweyr

Argonian - Black Marsh

Orsimer (Orc) - High Rock and Orsinium

Altmer (High Elf) - Summerset Isles

Bosmer (Wood Elf) - Valenwood

Dunmer (Dark Elf) - Morrowind

Check out UESRPG, I think they have a discord.

There are no short Dwarves in Nirn. Instead, the Dwemer (Elves of the Deep) were an ancient race well-known for their revolutionary technology. Their sudden vanishing is one of the great mysteries of Tamriel.

Hey guys wanna play my TES campaign? 60 dollar entry fee!

I'm not into Skyrim because the setting is too grim. My favorite TES is and always will be Oblivion. Cyrodiil is the one province I wish I lived in. The quests were very diverse and fun to accomplish.
Anvil was the dream.

>Skyrim
>too grim
U wot m8

No, Todd. Your game is shit.

I imagine he's mainly referring to thieves guild quest.

Morrowind is even better, even if both funnier and much, much darker...

I don't remember the thieves guild as particularly grim, but I do remember being forced to sell my soul for shitty armor

Cyrodiil's land felt more alive. I liked the green forests and lush valleys more than the rocky, snow-covered highlands of Skyrim. It was the kind of place worthy of fairy tales. I also enjoyed exploring the Ayleid ruins more than the dungeons of the Dwemer, eventhough the latter race has a more interesting backstory.

Unfortunately, I can't get past Morrowind's graphics. I don't mind outdated visuals, but I can't stress my eyes too much, and Morrowind is below my personal threshold of readability. But I watched some gameplay and it looks fascinating. Its wilderness is certainly the most diverse.

Some impressively bad taste on display here

What's your favorite pc title?

Let's get back on Veeky Forums topics: how would DM a campaign set on Tamriel? What era, province, enemies?

Morrowind is best because the amount of freedom you have. You can get godly stats at level one if you know what you are doing

Start in the 11th era with space ships and 16th dimensional mathmatics as weaponry

Blackmarsh - Politics game where we try to get "ebionheart pact" working once more in the 4th era with some fresh shadowscales and a lot of political maneuvering

Valenwood/Elsweyr.

4th Era

Fighting Wood Orcs, ISIS-Khajiit, Bosmer meat eaters that take the Pact waaaay too seriously, Sload necromancer, Maormer pirates, Aldmeri assholes/Imperial assholes

>Immortal god wizards, daedra and legendary warriors roam about
>The party's favorite arch nemesis is basically an imperial exec with too many connections and too much money.
>They've only met him twice and he's still they still hate him the most and due to the cycle of revenge, he is now the biggest threat to their friends, family and even their dreams.

Feels good.

Nice tract of land